Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 2)
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 04:03 PM (5,980 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Henry's father will be revealed in 3 weeks I believe.

Captain Hook makes his ONCE debut next week.:)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love her,but Emma u cannot use a gun for everything.Definately not your shrek ogres,yuke.

Never thought I would live to see Sleeping Beauty and Sniw White in a fight,so far I prefer Sleeping Beauty and Mulan in the Disney movies better.

Back to Emma,I can see why she is acting "out of the loop",it's because she is,if I were transported from the only world I knew to another,especially one like that my head would spin.

"What kind of courset is this",lol,it's a jacket Deary.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 14 2012, 07:35 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Snow, Aurora, Mulan, & Emma are like a fairytale land Charlie's Angels. I love how badass Snow is. And the fact that Sleeping Beauty has a major attitude & hate-on for Snow White makes me giddy. lol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Gotta ask,if there is Captain Hook,is there a Peter Pan possibly?

Snow didn't really need the magic water,I thought "true love's kiss" could break any curse/spell in the Fairytale world.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 14 2012, 08:40 PM.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

I loved tonight's episode! Emma saying "No one has ever put me first" was so sad! I'm so glad that she accepts what her parents had to do for her. Also loved the side story of Jefferson reuniting with his daughter. I'm sad that Lancelot is dead, but maybe Cora was lying and he could be alive somewhere? I also liked the end scene with Henry swordfighting with grandpa Charming.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

We do see August/Pinocchio agan this season pretty soon.

Here is info on episode 6:

http://fuckyesonceuponatime.tumblr.com/

EMMA TREKS UP A BEANSTALK WITH A NOT-TOO-TRUSTWORTHY CAPTAIN HOOK TO STEAL A COMPASS FROM A MURDEROUS GIANT, AND EMMA’S PAST IS REVEALED, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Jorge Garcia (“Lost”) Guest Stars as the Giant

“Tallahassee” – With the hopes of finding a magical compass that could help her and Mary Margaret get back to Storybrooke, Emma takes a journey with a not-too-trustworthy Captain Hook up a treacherous beanstalk in an attempt to steal the item from a murderous giant (Jorge Garcia, “Lost”). Meanwhile, Emma’s past is revealed to be anything but magical when she meets up with a fellow thief who wants to make an honest woman out of her, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassady, Colin O’Donoghue as Killian Jones/Hook, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Jamie Chung as Mulan, Eion Bailey as August W. Booth/Pinocchio, Jorge Garcia as Giant, Marc-Anthony Massiah as traffic cop, Tony Alcantar as cashier, Fane Tse as customer, Artine Brown as cop and Kerry Sandomirsky as Loretta.

”Tallahassee” was written by Christine Boylan & Jane Espenson and directed by Dave Barrett.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

cannot wait to watch what happen on OUAT sunday.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sundays are my favorite day.Cannot wait for Captain Hook.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 21 2012, 09:25 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked episode three better. so far so good.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Smee,I knew it was him from the get go.

Next week looks kind of creepy.Never thought I would say this,but I have actually missed Regina.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Captain Hook....YUM!

I felt so bad for Rumple when he found out his wife deserted him and his son.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cannot wait for Hook vs. Rumple & Regina vs. her mother,that will be GREAT television.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Didn't like Belle's father.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

According to some spoilers Henry's father may very well be someone we have already seen this season,most notably someone we saw in the season two premiere,hmm,could it be Rumple's son,making Rumple a grandpa.

Bremol
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 23 2012, 11:08 AM
According to some spoilers Henry's father may very well be someone we have already seen this season,most notably someone we saw in the season two premiere,hmm,could it be Rumple's son,making Rumple a grandpa.
You know it will be. He's the only character besides Emma and Pinochio/August that was/is/has been outside Storybrooke.

I found this article on E!'s website...

Could ___ be Henry's father?
Edited by Bremol, Oct 23 2012, 11:19 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

^^ Yep that's the spoiler I was talking about.

Rumple still mentions that Emma owes him,maybe she'll help bring Rumple's son back.

Bremol
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 23 2012, 12:28 PM
^^ Yep that's the spoiler I was talking about.

Rumple still mentions that Emma owes him,maybe she'll help bring Rumple's son back.
Yeah, she might. But we all know that no one ever really 'pays' Rumple back no matter what things they do for him lol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Once premiered a year ago today.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Clip of Sundays show,Charming punches Dr.Whale for sleeping with Snow while they were cursed.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-feedu&v=YQwTbfvFYhw
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 24 2012, 02:37 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Given some of the promos I have seen for Sunday's episode I am gonna guess that Dr.Whale is Dr.Frankenstein.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply