Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 2)
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 04:03 PM (6,091 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BalscoFan5
Oct 26 2012, 03:44 PM
Given some of the promos I have seen for Sunday's episode I am gonna guess that Dr.Whale is Dr.Frankenstein.
That would actually make sense since James Whale directed the original 1931 film "Frankenstein" (as well as "Bride of..." and a slew of other classic horror flicks). He was the subject of the Academy Award nominated film "Of Gods and Monsters".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

the last episode was so boring. i knoe tomorrow will be better.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Another great episode.

No shock Dr.Whale/Frankenstein lied to Regina about Daniel.

aimees76
Member Avatar

LOL, that episode was AWESOME. So creative. I loved it. Looking forward to next week!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I sensed something between Emma and Hook.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok I am not so confident about Henry's dad being Rumple's son,the note that he was given in the season opener was probably from August,has to be since Rumple has no clue where his son is,too bad I think it would of been interesting to have Rumple be Henry's grandpa.

Cannot wait for the next episode all related to Ruby/Red.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the dr episode. it was an interesting one. I just hope they get bak to the basics of the show. I miss the season 1 feeling.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked last week's episode it was interesting. So far its been a so and so season.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am loving this season.I am ready for Emma and Snow to come back to Storybrooke.

Josh Dallas was so good in his final scene yestarday,he was killing me with his tears and his facial expression after the mad hatters hat was burned.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Info on an up coming episode.

http://fuckyesonceuponatime.tumblr.com/

FEARFUL THAT CORA MAY BE CLOSE TO LOCATING THE PORTAL INTO STORYBROOKE, REGINA AND MR. GOLD PUT A PLAN INTO ACTION THAT WOULD KILL ANYONE ENTERING IT — WHICH WOULD ALSO PLACE MARY MARGARET AND EMMA’S LIVES IN DANGER — ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME” “Queen of Hearts”

Cora and Hook face off with Mary Margaret and Emma in a race to secure the compass, which will point its holder to the portal into Storybrooke. But back on the other side, Regina and Mr. Gold, desperate to keep Cora out, put a plan into action that would kill anyone entering the portal – placing Mary Margaret’s and Emma’s lives in danger as well. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Captain Hook travels to Wonderland and meets up with a vengeful Queen of Hearts, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i want more august.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am liking the friendship between Red/Ruby & Belle.

I still cannot wait for Cora vs.Regina.

HATE king George.

Alin89
Member Avatar

it was a better episode. I think Henry and Aurora will be the key for the others to come bak to storybrooke.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

BH is soooo good at playing a witch/bitch.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great ending there.

Not back till January,that sucks,this show is like a drug addiction for me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Barbara Hershey is my guilty pleasure.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The look on Regina's face when she see's her mother will be PRICELESS.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

As god as my witness, Charming or Snow kissing the other to break the sleeping curse will never NOT make me tear up like pitiful sap.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked last week's episode with the dream stuff.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Last week's episode was the greatest. It was just like once upon a time season 1.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply