Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 2)
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 04:03 PM (5,973 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://www.tvrage.com/news/3047/once-upon-a-time-casts-ethan-embry

The Californian from 'That Thing You Do!' will be making a visit to Storybrooke in a role that is slated to recur for more than a single guest appearance. Embry recently stole the show on Showtime's 'Brotherhood' as Det. Declan Giggs, a corrupt and drug-addicted law enforcement agent. Embry put on weight for the role and had several memorable breakdowns over the course of the series' brief run.

As a teenager in the 1990s, Embry had several starring roles in feature films. His stardom reached its apex after 1997's 'National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation' and his iconic turn in the teen classic 'Can't Hardly Wait' in 1998.

Details about Embry's character on 'Once Upon a Time' are unknown at this point. Recently, the showrunners for the ABC series ran down a list of possible fairy tale characters who could appear on the series. While there is no telling whether or not Embry will play a character from our childhoods, it is certainly more fun to speculate when you consider the cast of characters available to this unique show.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/01/once-upon-a-time-scoop-lesley-nicol-ethan-embry-and-more/

Interesting.

Includes a sneak peek at a death,don't watch if you don't wanna know though.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope august returns!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Lana has been amazing in this episode.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nobody really dies in Storybrooke apparently,well unless your eaten.

Part of me feels bad for Regina,another part feels its karma for her framing Snow last season.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 6 2013, 09:02 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

They've cast Snow's real mother,a former General Hospital actress.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Rena-Sofer-Snow-White-Mother-1058631.aspx

Alin89
Member Avatar

it seemed like once upon a time season 1. I was happy to see regina destoryed. where the heck is august and gepoto? I hope archie gets rescued soon. next week looks intersting.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

After Hook pushed Belle across the boarder leaving her with no memory I was happy when Hook was hit by a car.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor bella. i hope she will get her memories bak again. i like that guy turned into a mouse. I wonder who that stranger is.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I thought one of Emma's powers was being able to tell when people lie.

Another good episode,but now I have to wait till Feb.10th for a new episode,OY. :frustration:

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I will have to watch it on ABC later. I missed it tonight because of the Patriots, lol.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode was kind of boring. i hope belle gets her memory bak. next week will be better from the way it looks.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So Regina still hates Snow and Charming,but her mother who was the one who killed her love she can forgive,ok.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow Charming's twin was a jerk,his girl lays dying and he just leaves her,nice.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i really liked this episode. poor rumple and belle. regina is so stupid to be so trusting of her mom. i liked the giant.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I so think Henry is gonna meet his father very very soon.

Alin89
Member Avatar

same here bae has to be neal

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I can NOT stand how both the media AND the actors are pimping this Sunday's upcoming episode as "something shocking"... "you'll never see it coming"... "lots of stuff happens"... blah, blah, blah....

Anyone with a brain can see from the previews that... (SPOILER)...

Spoiler: click to toggle

GMAFB, people.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

^^ Just doing that to make people tune in,but I figured that out in like November.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Henry,I get he is mad,but Emma hasn't tried to kill others.

I still cannot get why Regina can forgive her mother,who was the one who killed her "true love" and still wants revenge on Snow and Charming you didn't really do anything wrong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply