Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 2)
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 04:03 PM (6,038 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So supposedly Rumple is gonna wanna kill Henry,yeah that's gonna help his relationship with his son,NOT.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Ok, so everyone and their mother figured out that Baelfire would turn out to be Neal, but I really liked the episode, we finally got a major mystery solved without waiting too long to find out. And I don't think Rumpel will try to kill Henry now that he knows that Henry is his grandson, maybe he'll try to find a way around it.

That seer creeped me out!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Charming:"It's A good thing we don't have Thanksgiving in our land,because that dinner would suck".

Hahaha,Charming. :D

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I read at some point in this season we will see what made Regina decide she wanted to be a mom and adopt Henry and a surprise comes to Emma reguarding Neal(Bae),other than him being related to Rumple,which we know already.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Feb 19 2013, 11:02 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

When Barbara Hershey dies in the movie "Beaches" I cry like a baby,if Cora were to I would have the opposite reaction.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

I really liked tonight's episode. It was so sad for Snow to lose her mom on her birthday, and I don't blame her for wanting to go to the dark side and wanting to kill Cora. Cora set everything up from the beginning!

Not surprising that Neal moved on with his life and has a fiancée, and we got an explanation for how Neal stayed young, he was actually sent to Neverland first.

I can't wait for next week's episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

that seer creeped me out as well. I felt bad for rumple in the last episode. I hope Bae decides to come to storybrooke. I hope henry and bae have a relationship. This greg mendel is going to be trouble for storybrooke. I get the feeling regina is being nice to cora is so she can backstab her sometime. for tonite's sneak peak it was intersting. I also hope belle gets her memory bak somehow. I don't want rumple to kill henry and i doubt he will. I want emma with august. I don't want her with neal.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 3 2013, 10:29 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really have to say how impressed I always am with the little actress you plays Young Snow. She simply acts her little ass off and gives it everything she's got for every ounce of delicious melodrama every time she appears.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bailee Madison is little snow,she is perfect casting.

At Paleyfest yestarday the creator's revealed the second to the last and season finale episode titles,which are "Second star to the right" and the season finale is titled,"Straight on till morning",they did allude to going to another land,based on those titles I guess we see "Neverland" at some point,cool.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The complete PAYLEYFEST 2013 interview.

Cool spoilers.

Cannot wait to see Belle's alternative personality.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wanna see if we're EVER gonna learn Charming's REAL name,"Charming" is a nickname given by Snow,"David" is his Storybrooke curse name and "James" was his twin brother's name.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 4 2013, 05:47 PM
I wanna see if we're EVER gonna learn Charming's REAL name,"Charming" is a nickname given by Snow,"David" is his Storybrooke curse name and "James" was his twin brother's name.
I thought we learned already that his real name is David. I believe it was in an episode a few weeks back. though I could be wrong :-/

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,never mind,apparently I missed that part.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 4 2013, 07:24 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Rose Mcgowen as a young Cora.

Posted Image

So will we see why Cora is such a bitch.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

BalscoFan5
Mar 5 2013, 09:24 PM
Rose Mcgowen as a young Cora.

Posted Image

So will we see why Cora is such a bitch.
ROSE!!!! HONEY!! Quit fucking with your face!! You're a beautiful woman, but you just keep getting more and more plastic! :/

PS- Somebody just hand Bailee Madison a freaking Emmy already. Sheesh! PERFECT casting for a younger version of a current character, if there ever was one! She and Ginny look so much alike!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bailee's brother in law is Jordi Vilasuso from soaps Guiding Light and more currently All My Children.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sneak Peek.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/once-upon-time-episode-216-millers_7.html

Cora and Rumple,my eyes,Ew.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Rose McGowen also looks like she could be a young Victoria Grayson on Scandal. If only her forehead were a little bit higher.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:17 AM
Rose McGowen also looks like she could be a young Victoria Grayson on Scandal. If only her forehead were a little bit higher.
Revenge, dear.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Mar 7 2013, 02:50 AM
Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:17 AM
Revenge, dear.
Whatever. Revenge. Scandal. Deception. Everything sounds like a fucking fragrance from Calvin Klein now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply