Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 2)
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 04:03 PM (6,185 Views)
wiggleworm
Member Avatar

So I have to wonder after Sunday's episode if Snow White's mother and Cora are sisters? If they go that path, they seriously need to be careful before they enter Days of our Lives territory with the twisted family tree branches. Soon everyone will be related.

I'm also sticking with my gut that Regina is Rumple's daughter. I've had that hunch since the episode when Cora was pushed through the mirror to Wonderland. There was something way off with Rumple's banter about being part of the family when Regina did not want to hurt anyone. And when Cora and Rumple kissed to seal their deal....like they used to do....yeah makes me wonder if it was only a kiss that sealed deals between them.
Edited by wiggleworm, Mar 7 2013, 02:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well the family tree seem's pretty twisted already.

So IF Regina were Rumple's daughter,that would make her Bae's sister,plus Henry's aunt/Adoptive mother/great grandmother,ok,my head hurts,OMG.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 7 2013, 03:06 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I do wanna see Charming punch Bae for letting Emma go to jail.

Alin89
Member Avatar

it was a better episode this time around. i feel so bad for henry i hope nothing happens to him. i like that bae has history with hook. i can't wait till we see neverland. tomorrow's episode is looking good. i felt so bad for snow her birthday is a curse first with her mom's death then her maid's death. I seriously think cora and snow's mom were sisters. I still get the feeling that regina will backstab cora at some point. I loved little snow i see a bright future for this actress.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 10 2013, 02:32 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Regina,if your mother really loved you she would NOT of killed Daniel.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Whoa Snow.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cora gave the candle to Snow,she was her own undoing.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Ginnifer Goodwin rocked this past episode.

Rose McGowan did VERY well... She nailed most of Hershey's mannerisms and speech patterns.

I liked the backstory... showed us that Cora was never really "good" to begin with. Rump only added fuel to the fire.

Awesome last scene, where Regina realizes Snow made her kill her own mother.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

This Sunday's episode goes back to the curse,we see the first week of the curse,so we'll see character's we have not seen in awhile,like the former sheriff,guess that means Charming is back in his coma.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Like "Groundhog Day",same day over and over again,that would drive me nuts.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I knew it,I knew it,but I won't ruin it for those who have yet to watch,it involves Ethan Embry's character though.

Pinocchio(August) is back next week.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that Bae's fiancée is also a Fairytale character,weeks ago he alluded he stayed somewhere to stay younger,that is obviously "Neverland",so maybe she is a fairy or something.

And Regina,your mother killed Snow's mother and YOU killed Snow's father,eye for an eye.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 17 2013, 10:30 PM.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

I was thinking Tiger Lily is his fiancee. She certainly looks like she would fit the role, but not much to go on with her yet.

I kinda wish they'd slow down with introducing so many characters with new angles on storylines at once. We'll end up with another LOST situation and many plotholes and questions unanswered.
Edited by wiggleworm, Mar 17 2013, 11:15 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

"The bathroom,you really fell for that,he's your son" LOL,yeah,Bae,HELLO.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 18 2013, 05:06 PM.

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

i love that we finally got to see how it was after they first settled in the town
I always find myself rooting for Regina! all she wants is to be loved and be with Henry
Poor Snow her hearts already turning black :(
That Greg guys looking 4 hid dad, i was wondering whats was his plan

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

May 12th is the season finale.:(

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Actor87
Mar 6 2013, 10:02 PM
BalscoFan5
Mar 5 2013, 09:24 PM
Rose Mcgowen as a young Cora.

Posted Image

So will we see why Cora is such a bitch.
ROSE!!!! HONEY!! Quit fucking with your face!! You're a beautiful woman, but you just keep getting more and more plastic! :/

PS- Somebody just hand Bailee Madison a freaking Emmy already. Sheesh! PERFECT casting for a younger version of a current character, if there ever was one! She and Ginny look so much alike!!

I heard/read something happened medically wise to Rose - that's why her face is all weird now. She's still pretty IMO Edit: Googled it. She was in a car accident
Edited by Ally, Mar 24 2013, 04:08 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Got a little chuckle seeing Snow White using a iPod and listing to "Bad Reputation".

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,That I did not see coming.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

"I'm A Real Boy". :D

Regina has no idea what will happen if Owen leaves,given he has footage on camera of her using magic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply