Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 2)
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 04:03 PM (6,089 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

MidnightRain
May 15 2013, 07:43 AM
Exciting news for those who love Michael Raymond-James (Neal/Baelfire). He has been made a series regular for Season 3! YAY!!!!!! SO happy about that!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://tvline.com/2013/05/14/once-upon-a-time-cast-michael-raymond-james-series-regular-season-3/
:cheer: :cheer: :wub: I hoped that would happen,he does play a core character being Henry's dad and Rumple's son and Emma's love.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

They should be announcing the season 3 premiere date soon.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I finally caught up with all the episodes. I was behind from April 21. It ended well. I never believed bae died. I always thought he went somewere else. I loved the finale with all of them going to neverland. Peter pan wants henry wonder y. Im so happy belle got her memory bak. When belle was lacy that was funny. The shadow man was creepy. Rumple cutting the tongue yuck. I loved Robin Hood. I felt a little bad for greg when he saw he's father's body. I hate tamera wat a bitch. When snow was looking through regina's eyes that was weird too.I loved how emma and regina saved storybrooke. I loved it when we her taking care of her in fairy tale world. Next season it looks like it will be a good one. I hope rumple doesn't die like that person that told he would be. I wonder how all of them will come bak to storybrooke.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 8 2013, 10:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
May 8 2013, 10:10 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=19127780

Nice interview,I knew Josh and Ginnifer are dating,but didnt know Jennifer and Sabastian are.
wow cool :wub2:

Alin89
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
May 14 2013, 12:23 PM
Meagan Ory aka Red/Ruby was cast on another show so she is leaving ONCE. :(
they should recast her.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The cast and the cast of the spinoff will be at comic con July 20th to discuss season 3 and OUATIW will discuss the spinoff.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Season 3 begins shooting TODAY. :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Season 3 premiere's September 29th.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

According to a preview at Comic Con today we will see Arial the mermaid in season 3.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Alin89
Jul 7 2013, 08:17 PM
BalscoFan5
May 14 2013, 12:23 PM
Meagan Ory aka Red/Ruby was cast on another show so she is leaving ONCE. :(
they should recast her.
I guess she'll make guest appearances every now and then.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cannot wait for premiere.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jul 21 2013, 11:34 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply