Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Character to Come Out the Closet
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 09:04 PM (5,316 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

SOD reports that Y&R had originally planned for a main character to come out of the closet. But the idea was scrapped. The same story will now be shifted to a recently returned SORASED character.

Many thanks to Meghan..@ Telboards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Kyle, Fen?

BradyB

Wonder who it was intended for???? Im betting it's Kyle.

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

At this rate, Sharon giving up men would be considered a miracle, haha

Shick
Member Avatar

The "original" character that they were going to make gay was most likely Noah. I've heard that rumour for years.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Take Your Pick! :teehee:
Posted Image

talbab1994
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jul 26 2012, 09:12 PM
Posted Image

Just spit out my diet coke! Geez, you gotta warn a girl before a picture like that! HA! :lol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

lightandday
Posted Image

Turn around, Danny!

Checkers
Member Avatar

BC2.0
Jul 26 2012, 09:08 PM
At this rate, Sharon giving up men would be considered a miracle, haha
I'm legit laughing out loud.

klements

It should've been Noah or Kevin. I could care less about nuKyle. He annoys me!

LPS
Member Avatar

I bet they were going to make Kevin or Noah gay and they are going with Fen.

soapflake02

There's only a couple it could be, Summer, Fen, Kyle. could be Fen and Kyle, that would give michael more airtime and lauren throw summer into the mix.

Shick
Member Avatar

It would be an interesting change if the character who came out was Summer. Could be an amazing story if done correctly. A British soap (Coronation Street) did it brilliantly with teenagers Sophie and Sian a few years back. Not sure I trust Y&R to do this story justice though.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shick
Jul 26 2012, 10:17 PM
It would be an interesting change if the character who came out was Summer. Could be an amazing story if done correctly. A British soap (Coronation Street) did it brilliantly with teenagers Sophie and Sian a few years back. Not sure I trust Y&R to do this story justice though.
No. No offense but the little actress who plays Summer is not very good. Summer needs limited screen time.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
Jul 26 2012, 10:22 PM
Shick
No. No offense but the little actress who plays Summer is not very good. Summer needs limited screen time.
They can drop that little non-acting thing back at the teen RAVE they found her at.

Crazy4Ejole

lightandday
Jul 26 2012, 10:30 PM
Checkers
Shick
They can drop that little non-acting thing back at the teen RAVE they found her at.
I second that, I mean really where the hell did they get her from...and I love your signature!!!

Shick
Member Avatar

Checkers
Shick
Oh I agree. That "actress" needs to be replaced ASAP.

kelly777
Member Avatar

lightandday
Posted Image

God, Light, THIS is why I live you to death!

PS I think it is Heather.
Edited by kelly777, Jul 26 2012, 11:27 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ah, Heather would actually make a lot of sense. Besides, isn't Fen supposed to be in a romance with Summer at some point? I wouldn't want Kyle to be the one, he is just as lacking in the acting dept as Summer.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mikebise
Member Avatar

Kevin would have been the best obvious gay.

Kyle seems to be overcompensating. He's probably The Gay.

Or Fen. I'm sure Michael will break out his hidden stash of Gay Pride banners and t-shirts to give to Fenny when he comes out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply