Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Character to Come Out the Closet
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 09:04 PM (5,482 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I'm going for it being Fen, who wouldn't be gay or at least very prissy with a name like Fenmore?
Might as well have named the kid little lord fauntleroy. :huh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cyndabell

Who the hell cares about Fen? The show hasn't shown him since his arrival. They should go with Kyle. I think he'd fit nicely with him seeming to overcompensate everytime he's with women. Plus, he already has issues with Jack and I can see him "blaming" Jack for his "condition" so to speak.

Marquise
Member Avatar

eh. what good will it do? it's not like it will get them a story. whoever it is will likely get shipped off the canvas in a couple of months.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

cyndabell
Jul 30 2012, 05:50 AM
Who the hell cares about Fen? The show hasn't shown him since his arrival. They should go with Kyle. I think he'd fit nicely with him seeming to overcompensate everytime he's with women. Plus, he already has issues with Jack and I can see him "blaming" Jack for his "condition" so to speak.
He'd be the right age to be Rafe's love interest LOL. There's tons of potential for a Kyle/Rafe/Adam triangle! :lol:

But like I said, I don't think this actor can pull it off, they would need to recast.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Someone has to step out. There are enough real gay's on that show as it is. Who sashays out first is the question.
'Michael or Kevin... Come on out. You are the next ones to come out of the closet.'

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's Noah! I've said it on more than 1 occasion, now it's true! ;)

cyndabell

queenmoe06
Jul 30 2012, 03:46 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's Noah! I've said it on more than 1 occasion, now it's true! ;)
Who said anything about this being bad news (or even good news for that matter)? We're simply trying to figure out where they are going with this since SOD supposedly said there's been a scrapping of the gay story to be rewritten using a different character.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

I've heard in numerous places that the Stafford is also in the closet. Just sayin.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

cyndabell
Jul 30 2012, 03:51 PM
queenmoe06
Who said anything about this being bad news (or even good news for that matter)? We're simply trying to figure out where they are going with this since SOD supposedly said there's been a scrapping of the gay story to be rewritten using a different character.
Oh here we go with someone making a Mountain out of a molehill! I'm Not criticizing a gay storyline! I'm actually FOR a gay storyline on this show! If written the right way, it could rock!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Quote:

The same story will now be shifted to a recently returned SORASED character.

Doesn't sound like Noah to me. Doesn't that fit Kyle/Fen more?
Edited by Shick, Jul 30 2012, 04:31 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

With all her time in Victors bed and sphere, and returning to the world of shoplifting,maybe Sharon should volunteer for the part. She's been rebelling about her real feelings and that she really prefers women.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Only1Way
Jul 30 2012, 09:50 PM
With all her time in Victors bed and sphere, and returning to the world of shoplifting,maybe Sharon should volunteer for the part. She's been rebelling about her real feelings and that she really prefers women.
:lol: I spat out my drank....LAWDY Please don't let them do that to my baby she done did far too much as it is.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
how do you know that?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

What's another dilly on Sharon's part. Can we actually be shocked?

Checkers
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Jul 30 2012, 11:39 PM
What's another dilly on Sharon's part. Can we actually be shocked?
Wouldn't be shocking or entertaining. So what would be the point?

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 30 2012, 11:38 PM
queenmoe06
how do you know that?
Last Year, Noah and Eden broke up in Paris. Nobody went into any info about it, but it was implied that some secret from Paris was going to be revealed. Now, he's back from N.Y living with her, and not the LEAST bit jealous of who she sees? Let's not forget on the annerversary of Cassie's death, he went to the gravesite wanting to talk to his sister, because she's the only person who wouldn't judge him..Didn't anyone other than me find it funny that they didn't show his conversation?

mikebise
Member Avatar

Well, since SOC people have already spilled what is in Nelson's new issue, YES, it was Noah, and YES, that's what ALL of the allusions have been about. This includes the break-up, the bizarre "Let people live their own lives" mini-rant by Noah, running off to NYC, etc. Noah was definitely scheduled to come out as gay. Nelson elaborates on SOD's "Things We Know And Shouldn't Tell You" from this week's issue.

ALSO, KS filmed a coming out speech at Dead Sis' grave, but CBS had it cut out from airing, and presumably squelched Kevin being gay. That's why Kevin up and left again immediately, although the plan was his coming out story this Summer.

Even though Kevin-as-gay has been scrapped, the show IS going forward with a recent recast younger actor coming out of the closet, and Nelson says that it is Fen.
Edited by mikebise, Jul 31 2012, 04:40 PM.

mikebise
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Jul 31 2012, 10:48 AM
Sammie Jo
queenmoe06
how do you know that?
Last Year, Noah and Eden broke up in Paris. Nobody went into any info about it, but it was implied that some secret from Paris was going to be revealed. Now, he's back from N.Y living with her, and not the LEAST bit jealous of who she sees? Let's not forget on the annerversary of Cassie's death, he went to the gravesite wanting to talk to his sister, because she's the only person who wouldn't judge him..Didn't anyone other than me find it funny that they didn't show his conversation?
See above. The conversation WAS filmed and Kevin DID come out to his sister.

CBS stopped it from being aired, however.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Jul 31 2012, 10:48 AM
Sammie Jo
queenmoe06
how do you know that?
I just hope you're wrong, although, we haven't seen noah with any girls lately.

Quote:

Even though Kevin-as-gay has been scrapped, the show IS going forward with a recent recast younger actor coming out of the closet, and Nelson says that it is Fen.

That's more believeable to me.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 31 2012, 05:39 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I thought I read that Fen was supposed to be paired up with Summer. Did I read that wrong?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply