Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Character to Come Out the Closet
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 09:04 PM (5,435 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jul 31 2012, 05:41 PM
I thought I read that Fen was supposed to be paired up with Summer. Did I read that wrong?
I read that too. Not sure what happened to that...I mean summer is half over and there is no teen romance in sight.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

I don't know how that one would play out if Lauren could be back burnered. It would be nick/phyllis vs. michael.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jul 31 2012, 05:41 PM
I thought I read that Fen was supposed to be paired up with Summer. Did I read that wrong?
I think that was dropped.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

talbab1994
Jul 26 2012, 09:14 PM
lightandday
Jul 26 2012, 09:12 PM
Take Your Pick! :teehee:
Posted Image

Just spit out my diet coke! Geez, you gotta warn a girl before a picture like that! HA! :lol:
LMAO! when did that happen? cant recall so i guess it was Daniel huh? which is lame bc hes been married twice.......omg what if it was kevin :O fuck....i so want chlovin to end :shrug:

cyndabell

It probably is Fen, the one we've not seen since he was SORASED. :shrug:
Edited by cyndabell, Jul 31 2012, 11:37 PM.

cyndabell

Sammie Jo
Jul 31 2012, 05:37 PM
queenmoe06
Jul 31 2012, 10:48 AM
Sammie Jo
Jul 30 2012, 11:38 PM
queenmoe06
Jul 30 2012, 03:46 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's Noah! I've said it on more than 1 occasion, now it's true! ;)
how do you know that?
Last Year, Noah and Eden broke up in Paris. Nobody went into any info about it, but it was implied that some secret from Paris was going to be revealed. Now, he's back from N.Y living with her, and not the LEAST bit jealous of who she sees? Let's not forget on the annerversary of Cassie's death, he went to the gravesite wanting to talk to his sister, because she's the only person who wouldn't judge him..Didn't anyone other than me find it funny that they didn't show his conversation?
I just hope you're wrong, although, we haven't seen noah with any girls lately.

Quote:

Even though Kevin-as-gay has been scrapped, the show IS going forward with a recent recast younger actor coming out of the closet, and Nelson says that it is Fen.

That's more believeable to me.
Actually, Kyle is more believable to me simply because he already has a myriad of issues which could serve him well if they added "closet case" to it. He's still dealing with the loss of his mother AND dealing with his father marrying the person who killed her. Throw in the notion that he's been trying to squash his gayness by being a manwhore............well...............he could be at odds with Jack about that too!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply