Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's 47th Anniversary Episode news for 11/8/12!; Missy Reeves tweet confirms some details...
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 09:24 AM (7,441 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

From Missy Reeves' tweet, here's what I've ascertained:

This tape schedule is for episode # 11957, which is the 47th anniversary episode airing Thursday, November 8, 2012!

Episode # 11957 (11/8/12) begins with Act T-Scene A: a rollback (replay) scene of # 11956 (11/7/12) Act 7-Scene C

Her scenes are with Daniel, Nicole, Rafe, Brady, EJ and Abigail. With the set mentioning the Foyer & Exterior (and ending with just Jennifer & Daniel), it is most likely the Horton Living Room set. In Act 4, Salem goes from Day to Night.

The scenes are:
Act T-Scene F (pgs. 9-10) Jennifer, Daniel, Nicole, Rafe, EJ
Act I-Scene C (pgs. 15-17) Brady & Abigail arrive
Act 2-Scene E (pgs. 26-29)
Act 3-Scene D (pgs. 39-41)
Act 4-Scene C (pgs. 46-49) Rafe, EJ, Brady & Abigail leave (The note mentions that it goes from Day to Night starting with this scene)
Act 5-Scene A (pgs. 50-53) Nicole leaves
Act 7-Scene E (pgs. 72-73)

Also seen on the 47th anniversary: Sami is at the Brady Pub in Act 2-Scene C (pgs. 23-24), Brady & Abigail are in a public place at the beginning of the episode (with extras). Also, some extras playing Ciara's Friends are seen early in the episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

Good to see that Nicole and EJ don't leave together!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Man, you got all that....WOW!

Vicky4Mimi

That group together sounds very interesing! Thanks Jason. (I guess Brady does have some scenes with Jenn coming up....AND Abigail!)

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

I got some of that but my neck began hurting putting it on an angle LOL

Jason47
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 27 2012, 09:27 AM
Man, you got all that....WOW!
Well, it was pretty easy to figure out when I changed the angle of the picture to see it correctly, but thanks :)

Do I add "Days" detective to my resume???

Did Missy know I could figure that much stuff out from it??

Jason47
Member Avatar

Hmmm....47th Anniversary....Horton Living Room....we should have some Doug, Julie & Maggie in those scenes to celebrate that day!!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 27 2012, 09:39 AM
Hmmm....47th Anniversary....Horton Living Room....we should have some Doug, Julie & Maggie in those scenes to celebrate that day!!
Maybe in flashbacks, but not new stuff because the Hayes (per info on their book tour) havent been working since the cliffhanger.

rosered

Jason47
Jul 27 2012, 09:24 AM
From Missy Reeves' tweet, here's what I've ascertained:

This tape schedule is for episode # 11957, which is the 47th anniversary episode airing Thursday, November 8, 2012!

Episode # 11957 (11/8/12) begins with Act T-Scene A: a rollback (replay) scene of # 11956 (11/7/12) Act 7-Scene C

Her scenes are with Daniel, Nicole, Rafe, Brady, EJ and Abigail. With the set mentioning the Foyer & Exterior (and ending with just Jennifer & Daniel), it is most likely the Horton Living Room set. In Act 4, Salem goes from Day to Night.

The scenes are:
Act T-Scene F (pgs. 9-10) Jennifer, Daniel, Nicole, Rafe, EJ
Act I-Scene C (pgs. 15-17) Brady & Abigail arrive
Act 2-Scene E (pgs. 26-29)
Act 3-Scene D (pgs. 39-41)
Act 4-Scene C (pgs. 46-49) Rafe, EJ, Brady & Abigail leave (The note mentions that it goes from Day to Night starting with this scene)
Act 5-Scene A (pgs. 50-53) Nicole leaves
Act 7-Scene E (pgs. 72-73)

Also seen on the 47th anniversary: Sami is at the Brady Pub in Act 2-Scene C (pgs. 23-24), Brady & Abigail are in a public place at the beginning of the episode (with extras). Also, some extras playing Ciara's Friends are seen early in the episode.
Thanks Jason for details from MR's tweet ,sounds like Brady and Abigal may be new couple, wonder if Cameron is still on Days?

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Cool thanks Jason :D

JoeBucs32

Ugh -- that means no Doug and Julie for all of September and October???? Boo!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 27 2012, 09:46 AM
Jason47
Jul 27 2012, 09:39 AM
Maybe in flashbacks, but not new stuff because the Hayes (per info on their book tour) havent been working since the cliffhanger.
I meant I noticed their absence. I was saying I wish we could have had Maggie, Julie and Doug in some of those scenes on such an important date!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks Jason for using your detective skills to figure all this out! :)

That looks like an interesting group of people. It's nice Ejole are sharing scenes. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I wonder if Brady and Abi will be a couple? And dannifer? Oh lord.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

What a combination of characters. I am glad to have EJole sharing scenes.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

What a weird group. The way they arrive and leave makes me wonder if Brady and Abigail will actually be a couple, rather than Brady and Jen. And is it just me or does this pic make it seem like Ejafe are hanging out?
Edited by tomsawyer, Jul 27 2012, 09:57 AM.

AHM

Jennifer and Dan alone at the end. I hate this show so much. It never makes me happy. It's an exercise in masochism. Ugh, I wish they'd cut Melissa Reeves too.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Well you know Daniel is a Horton now so he has a place in that scene. :sarcasm:

If this is the anniversary ep then this is a lame bunch to be reminiscing. None of them really have any history prior to 4 years ago aside from Jennifer and the character of Abby. Brady too. But Nicole, Rafe and Daniel are really out of place in the Horton living room. I know Nicole has been on the show for over 10 years but since these scenes will most likely be about the Hortons it just seems weird. And I hate that Dannifer is the final scene. Is this supposed to be some sign that they;re soulmates. I guess 2-3 months was long enough for Jennifer to mourn the love of her life :rolleyes:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Hmm..could this be EJ trying to find out his parentage?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Guinevere
Jul 27 2012, 10:04 AM
Well you know Daniel is a Horton now so he has a place in that scene. :sarcasm:

If this is the anniversary ep then this is a lame bunch to be reminiscing. None of them really have any history prior to 4 years ago aside from Jennifer and the character of Abby. Brady too. But Nicole, Rafe and Daniel are really out of place in the Horton living room. I know Nicole has been on the show for over 10 years but since these scenes will most likely be about the Hortons it just seems weird. And I hate that Dannifer is the final scene. Is this supposed to be some sign that they;re soulmates. I guess 2-3 months was long enough for Jennifer to mourn the love of her life :rolleyes:
Aww just wanted to say I love your new avie. It's making me teary eyed just looking at it. :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply