Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's 47th Anniversary Episode news for 11/8/12!; Missy Reeves tweet confirms some details...
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 09:24 AM (7,307 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

It is strange to have Nicole there, more so EJ. Either way I can't wait to find out why and I hope it is good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The fact that Daniel, Nicole, Rafe and EJ are sharing scenes is not surprising to me as Nicole will be close to giving birth by then if she is still pregnant. The addition of Jennifer into the mix isn't much of a stretch. However, all of this going down at the Horton house is a head scratcher, not to mention Brady's entrance alongside Abigail. I wonder which one of Nicole's men comes away with the prize. And who exactly is Brady's new gal?

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 27 2012, 10:07 AM
Guinevere
Jul 27 2012, 10:04 AM
Well you know Daniel is a Horton now so he has a place in that scene. :sarcasm:

If this is the anniversary ep then this is a lame bunch to be reminiscing. None of them really have any history prior to 4 years ago aside from Jennifer and the character of Abby. Brady too. But Nicole, Rafe and Daniel are really out of place in the Horton living room. I know Nicole has been on the show for over 10 years but since these scenes will most likely be about the Hortons it just seems weird. And I hate that Dannifer is the final scene. Is this supposed to be some sign that they;re soulmates. I guess 2-3 months was long enough for Jennifer to mourn the love of her life :rolleyes:
Aww just wanted to say I love your new avie. It's making me teary eyed just looking at it. :'(
I know it's sad..we finally get a moment like this and it's only because they wanted to drop huge anvils. SO not looking forward to it (not that I really want to watch anyway).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brazen
Member Avatar

Maybe EJ's a Horton now too. :lol:

Lil
Member Avatar

rosered
Jul 27 2012, 09:48 AM
Jason47
Jul 27 2012, 09:24 AM
From Missy Reeves' tweet, here's what I've ascertained:

This tape schedule is for episode # 11957, which is the 47th anniversary episode airing Thursday, November 8, 2012!

Episode # 11957 (11/8/12) begins with Act T-Scene A: a rollback (replay) scene of # 11956 (11/7/12) Act 7-Scene C

Her scenes are with Daniel, Nicole, Rafe, Brady, EJ and Abigail. With the set mentioning the Foyer & Exterior (and ending with just Jennifer & Daniel), it is most likely the Horton Living Room set. In Act 4, Salem goes from Day to Night.

The scenes are:
Act T-Scene F (pgs. 9-10) Jennifer, Daniel, Nicole, Rafe, EJ
Act I-Scene C (pgs. 15-17) Brady & Abigail arrive
Act 2-Scene E (pgs. 26-29)
Act 3-Scene D (pgs. 39-41)
Act 4-Scene C (pgs. 46-49) Rafe, EJ, Brady & Abigail leave (The note mentions that it goes from Day to Night starting with this scene)
Act 5-Scene A (pgs. 50-53) Nicole leaves
Act 7-Scene E (pgs. 72-73)

Also seen on the 47th anniversary: Sami is at the Brady Pub in Act 2-Scene C (pgs. 23-24), Brady & Abigail are in a public place at the beginning of the episode (with extras). Also, some extras playing Ciara's Friends are seen early in the episode.
Thanks Jason for details from MR's tweet ,sounds like Brady and Abigal may be new couple, wonder if Cameron is still on Days?
I will be stoked if Frankenleno is out. but sad that Abby will be thrust into another probable failed Brady relationship. We'll see:-)

Lil
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Jul 27 2012, 10:04 AM
Well you know Daniel is a Horton now so he has a place in that scene. :sarcasm:

If this is the anniversary ep then this is a lame bunch to be reminiscing. None of them really have any history prior to 4 years ago aside from Jennifer and the character of Abby. Brady too. But Nicole, Rafe and Daniel are really out of place in the Horton living room. I know Nicole has been on the show for over 10 years but since these scenes will most likely be about the Hortons it just seems weird. And I hate that Dannifer is the final scene. Is this supposed to be some sign that they;re soulmates. I guess 2-3 months was long enough for Jennifer to mourn the love of her life :rolleyes:
Shouldn't Lucas be there as well?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

What an interesting mix of characters...or something. Daniel/EJ/Rafe all together in a scene in a show on Days's anniversary is almost a deliberate slap in the face, considering how polarizing all three of them are.

Or maybe 'tis a gift, for it makes the fast-forwarding simpler.

lysie
Member Avatar

What a strange group. I actually wouldn't mind Brady/Abby...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Jason47
Jul 27 2012, 09:39 AM
Hmmm....47th Anniversary....Horton Living Room....we should have some Doug, Julie & Maggie in those scenes to celebrate that day!!
and hopefully Hope as well if there are "Ciara's friends" extras.

deletemyaccountplease

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 27 2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks Jason for using your detective skills to figure all this out! :)

That looks like an interesting group of people. It's nice Ejole are sharing scenes. :wub:
yeah im still trying to figure it out.

deletemyaccountplease

i hope ej is there just to get jealous

deletemyaccountplease

rafe and dan are there for the baby and ej is megastalking bc he's jealous. id looove that

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Okay this group is really strange, I hope the writers do not plan on writing Brady with Abby.

AHM

I like the idea of Brady/Abby in theory, because of Jack and Isabella's friendship and because of Jennifer and Isabella being pregnant at the same time. That's all rather sweet. The problem is that Brady's been SORASed to be around forty.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

AHM
Jul 27 2012, 11:18 AM
I like the idea of Brady/Abby in theory, because of Jack and Isabella's friendship and because of Jennifer and Isabella being pregnant at the same time. That's all rather sweet. The problem is that Brady's been SORASed to be around forty.
Brady used to be just a bit older than Chloe & the other teens of yesteryear, but now i'm not sure if he's supposed to be older or younger than Sami.

vettejb

brazen
Jul 27 2012, 10:38 AM
Maybe EJ's a Horton now too. :lol:

I was hoping Maggie was his mother and he and Daniel would be brothers.

julieg1977
Member Avatar

I think this tells me nothing. lol But at least I know who DIDN'T die in the CH! (Sarcasm intended) TFP! Hopefully it is something interesting whatever it is. :)
Edited by julieg1977, Jul 27 2012, 12:48 PM.

elizhope
Member Avatar

:facepalm: Jennifer, Daniel, Daniel, Jennifer, Daniel and Jennifer....

I would rather watch Brady/Jennifer than Dannifer 2.0
Edited by elizhope, Jul 27 2012, 01:00 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Dannifer...sad news. This show will never learn. This is an anniversary episode? Sounds like every other shitty episode so far. Who knows how many anniversaries this show has left? I would bust out Doug and Julie, at least. I'm a little bummed to hear about Abigail and Brady. It seems like they are together and they could be a "shocking" pairing. Maybe they grieve together after Jack and Madison when most people thought it would be Jennifer and Brady. Kate Mansi is awesome and I hope Martsolf doesn't pull her into her black hole and get her fired like he does every other person he works with. Maybe she can teach him how to act a little bit. If that happens I will be on board with the couple. I'm actually more excited about that pairing than Abigail/Cameron because that is some boring backburner material. Tomlin loves Martsolf so at least we will be getting more Abigail and Kate Mansi.

Nothing this show has said or done excites me at all. This is just a glimpse into it because we saw Marlena is there, Hope and Ciara too. I hope Eileen is working! Only thing I'm remotely excited about these days.

Elvisfan
Member Avatar

What makes me the most sad is that Peter Reckell has already taped his final scenes and he will not be a part of the 47th anniversary episode! :shame: :'( I don't want to see Hope and Little Ciara mourning and lost without Bo.

I love seeing EJ and Nicole sharing the screen again and hope that by this time she is about to give birth any second. I hope they are together and excitedly awaiting the birth of their little miracle.

As for Dan/Jenn redux - yuck! He and Billie really are the most viable pairing for him.(even with the Kate/Chelesa connection)

As for Abby/Brady - It would be a nice nod to history because of the Jennifer/Isabella friendship but becomes ill conceived for me because of Brady being sorased to about twice her age. And that would mean that Cameron is gone???

I'd rather Brady and Jen turn to each other in their grief to support each other OR for Agent Spencer to be a rebound for Jennifer and then have Dan rebound to Billie.

Brady really deserves a new romance in the form of a new actress playing a legacy character -- my suggestion is Sarah Horton!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply