Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's 47th Anniversary Episode news for 11/8/12!; Missy Reeves tweet confirms some details...
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 09:24 AM (7,347 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

vettejb
Jul 27 2012, 12:28 PM
brazen
Jul 27 2012, 10:38 AM
Maybe EJ's a Horton now too. :lol:

I was hoping Maggie was his mother and he and Daniel would be brothers.
Maggie being Ej's mother will be bittersweet but no to him and Daniel being brothers :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

AHM
Jul 27 2012, 11:18 AM
I like the idea of Brady/Abby in theory, because of Jack and Isabella's friendship and because of Jennifer and Isabella being pregnant at the same time. That's all rather sweet. The problem is that Brady's been SORASed to be around forty.
He can't be 40 already can he? I thought he was in his 30s. Anyhow, I'm not worried about that I mean the girl was ready to get it on with Austin who's like almost 50 by now isnt it?

GeneralDays

Elvisfan
Jul 27 2012, 02:35 PM
As for Dan/Jenn redux - yuck! He and Billie really are the most viable pairing for him.(even with the Kate/Chelesa connection)
I agree with you! I was actually warming up to Daniel/Billie when they suddenly started the Daniel/Nicole mess.

trojangal
Member Avatar

The Dannifer scenes make senseShawn C told the Dannifers on the Jonas cruise 6/1 that Dannifer had some good scenes coming up

lazydazes
Member Avatar

now i can get behind abby/brady. I think they would make an interesting pairing.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Elvisfan
Brady really deserves a new romance in the form of a new actress playing a legacy character -- my suggestion is Sarah Horton!!
Really? I think it's time to give up on this version of Brady. He just doesn't seem to work, imho.

Thinking about it, I'm all for Daniel/Jennifer this time around as long as they acknowledge two things. One, she's kind of an asshole. And two, he's insanely pathetic. Chasing after a woman pregnant with another man's baby, then going back to Jennifer after being her 2nd choice. That's just...sad.

If they embrace that about the coupling, that it's two losers looking around town at available options and saying to each other "I really don't want to die alone," then it could be kind of awesome, imho.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

px780
Jul 27 2012, 05:55 PM
Elvisfan
Brady really deserves a new romance in the form of a new actress playing a legacy character -- my suggestion is Sarah Horton!!
Really? I think it's time to give up on this version of Brady. He just doesn't seem to work, imho.

Thinking about it, I'm all for Daniel/Jennifer this time around as long as they acknowledge two things. One, she's kind of an asshole. And two, he's insanely pathetic. Chasing after a woman pregnant with another man's baby, then going back to Jennifer after being her 2nd choice. That's just...sad.

If they embrace that about the coupling, that it's two losers looking around town at available options and saying to each other "I really don't want to die alone," then it could be kind of awesome, imho.
You are a meanie!

Alin89
Member Avatar

thanks jason for posting this.

tylerbo20

hmm sounds like ill be FF that episode...doug and julie better be back soon for christmas episodes which im sure they are filming end of the month.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I wish that Daniel wasn't allowed in the Horton house. Daniel and Jennifer end the episode together? Fuck that noise.

I live in eternal terror over how this show will handle Abby.

Cupcake06

px780
Jul 27 2012, 05:55 PM
Elvisfan

Why do we keep throwing women at Brady as his truest greatest love? And then killing them. Maybe time to try something else with him. Let us start with a personality.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I feel so bad for brady I seriously do when it comes to girlfriends his a curse.

Manny
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 27 2012, 09:24 AM
Also seen on the 47th anniversary: Sami is at the Brady Pub in Act 2-Scene C (pgs. 23-24), Brady & Abigail are in a public place at the beginning of the episode (with extras). Also, some extras playing Ciara's Friends are seen early in the episode.
Wait! Sami survives the (literal) Friday Cliffhanger??? Oh damn! Now I don't have to wait next two weeks to find out of Sami dies or not... oh shoot.. /end sarcasm

Kyrai

AHM
I like the idea of Brady/Abby in theory, because of Jack and Isabella's friendship and because of Jennifer and Isabella being pregnant at the same time. That's all rather sweet. The problem is that Brady's been SORASed to be around forty.
Can they not unSORAs someone?

I really haven't seen EM work with any woman well. He had moments with Chloe and Nicole, but he just doesn't seem interesting in general. He's nice to look at, and I want to like him but he always seems to fall flat. I want an exciting interesting Brady who makes me wanna watch him.

Kali
Member Avatar

Kyrai
Jul 28 2012, 05:33 AM
AHM
Can they not unSORAs someone?

I really haven't seen EM work with any woman well. He had moments with Chloe and Nicole, but he just doesn't seem interesting in general. He's nice to look at, and I want to like him but he always seems to fall flat. I want an exciting interesting Brady who makes me wanna watch him.
I thought he worked best with Nicole. That's been the only pairing that's worked for him. Too bad that was fucked up for Ejole.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I am sensing a Jennifer/Brady/Abby/Dan quadrangle. Aw come on, you just know this show would go there!

Anyway does this mean Celeste's son (it is son right? omg, I have no idea lol) is gone? :)

angie37
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jul 28 2012, 08:06 AM
Anyway does this mean Celeste's son (it is son right? omg, I have no idea lol) is gone? :)
I can only :pray: that he is gone by some miracle.

As for moving Abby into an "older" group, I'm all for it because I think KM is a good actresss and could do so much more than hang out with dull Cameron, Chad, Gabi, etc. And I would much rather see them try her with Brady instead of Jenn/Brady.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I could see Abby and Brady together. Can we call them Brabby?

elizhope
Member Avatar

I have always thought EM's Brady was just pretty eye candy, without any real depth or pizazz. I havent enjoyed Brady and his storylines since KL played the part

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^ I loved me some KL as Brady Black. And the chemistry between KL and NB sizzled.

#Broe!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply