Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's 47th Anniversary Episode news for 11/8/12!; Missy Reeves tweet confirms some details...
Topic Started: Jul 27 2012, 09:24 AM (7,366 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I wouldnt mind Brady and Abby but EM is way older then KM. I think Brady and Jenn would be better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AHM

px780
Jul 27 2012, 05:55 PM
Elvisfan
Jul 27 2012, 02:35 PM
Brady really deserves a new romance in the form of a new actress playing a legacy character -- my suggestion is Sarah Horton!!
Really? I think it's time to give up on this version of Brady. He just doesn't seem to work, imho.

Thinking about it, I'm all for Daniel/Jennifer this time around as long as they acknowledge two things. One, she's kind of an asshole. And two, he's insanely pathetic. Chasing after a woman pregnant with another man's baby, then going back to Jennifer after being her 2nd choice. That's just...sad.

If they embrace that about the coupling, that it's two losers looking around town at available options and saying to each other "I really don't want to die alone," then it could be kind of awesome, imho.
As much as I'm licking my wounds over the whole not giving Jack and Jennifer the story I think they should have had and the whole tossing Jack for the inanity of Dannibore, I could appreciate this idea,

Evan
Member Avatar

Ugh, Dannifer............sorry DAYS, not interested.

MissLola
Member Avatar

To be honest, I am not a fan of Dan and anyone. I just dont see the appeal. I guess to each his own.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Maybe the whole Jack's return to Salen with PTSD, will all just be a cocamame dream. TPTB can just return to Dannifer and act as if Jack never came back at all. Maybe crazy Jennifer has been delusional this whole time and her friends are trying to help her see the truth. Not sure why EJ is there though, but it works for me!

I was so hoping Jennifer would wear black for months on end, lock herself in her room and mourn the love of her life for a very long while. 3 months soap time is just not long enough. Maybe Daniel has become a psychiatrist, since he can no longer be a surgeon. You know, insta-change of profession. Daniel in the Horton house is probably making Alice and Tom roll in their graves. Daniel is not good enough for the beloved Jennifer Rose Horton, I wish Bill Horton would return to Salem and kick his sorry ass out to the curb.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

px780
Elvisfan
Brady really deserves a new romance in the form of a new actress playing a legacy character -- my suggestion is Sarah Horton!!
Really? I think it's time to give up on this version of Brady. He just doesn't seem to work, imho.

Thinking about it, I'm all for Daniel/Jennifer this time around as long as they acknowledge two things. One, she's kind of an asshole. And two, he's insanely pathetic. Chasing after a woman pregnant with another man's baby, then going back to Jennifer after being her 2nd choice. That's just...sad.

If they embrace that about the coupling, that it's two losers looking around town at available options and saying to each other "I really don't want to die alone," then it could be kind of awesome, imho.
:omg: Priceless - Thanks that made my day, tell it like it is because honestly there is no way in hell Dannifer could be anything else but that. :cheers:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm open to Brady and Abigail. On paper, it could work, if the writing is there. I'm also interested to see how Martsolf and Mansi look on screen together. Have they ever even shared a scene?

Romancer66

AHM
Jul 28 2012, 04:57 PM
px780
Elvisfan

As much as I'm licking my wounds over the whole not giving Jack and Jennifer the story I think they should have had and the whole tossing Jack for the inanity of Dannibore, I could appreciate this idea,
What does it say about Dr. Wipeout that his rival has to die before he feels secure enough to pursue the "grieving" not-quite-widow again? We already know what Dannifer 2.0 says about Jen-Jen: that she's shallow, fickle, needy, and can't go for five minutes without some man--any man--holding her hand and cooing sweet nothings in her ear. She can't even take the time to mourn her life partner and the father of her children properly because she's too busy looking around for something with a penis to fill the void. I'm so over third-run Jennifer: there's nothing to like, admire, or even respect about her.

I don't think reteaming Daniel and Jen-Jen is doing them any favors: they both look pathetic. Him for insinuating himself into the life of a newly bereaved woman, her for latching on the nearest warm male body she can find.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

WHERE IS JASON?! I was expecting him to be releasing random things during this hiatus to keep us occupied. The spoiler leaks are nice, but we need a little guessing in our lives. Jason, come out of hiding please.

Princessah
Member Avatar

Brady should be with Nicole!

Why is EJ there? If it was rafe/daniel/ej/nicole I would understand but abby/brady/jennifer with them? I just dont get it.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Jul 27 2012, 09:53 AM
I wonder if Brady and Abi will be a couple? And dannifer? Oh lord.
Great :sarcasm: Now we'll have Brabigail. YUCK!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2012, 11:55 AM
AHM
Jul 27 2012, 11:18 AM
I like the idea of Brady/Abby in theory, because of Jack and Isabella's friendship and because of Jennifer and Isabella being pregnant at the same time. That's all rather sweet. The problem is that Brady's been SORASed to be around forty.
Brady used to be just a bit older than Chloe & the other teens of yesteryear, but now i'm not sure if he's supposed to be older or younger than Sami.
I think Chloe, Philip, Brady, Nicole, EJ and Sami are all around the same age. I believe Lucas, Rafe, Austin and Carrie are in the same age group.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 2 2012, 02:27 PM
Supergirlx2
Jul 27 2012, 11:55 AM
AHM
Jul 27 2012, 11:18 AM
I like the idea of Brady/Abby in theory, because of Jack and Isabella's friendship and because of Jennifer and Isabella being pregnant at the same time. That's all rather sweet. The problem is that Brady's been SORASed to be around forty.
Brady used to be just a bit older than Chloe & the other teens of yesteryear, but now i'm not sure if he's supposed to be older or younger than Sami.
I think Chloe, Philip, Brady, Nicole, EJ and Sami are all around the same age. I believe Lucas, Rafe, Austin and Carrie are in the same age group.
I love trying to figure out characters ages lol.
Sami was 17 in 1994 so if that is kept in tact, Sami should be turning 35 this October, since Will was just mentioned as being 18 (and should turn 19 in Nov), this would work well with the new idea that Sami had Will at 16 instead of 18 (as we saw onscreen). Lucas should be about 2 years older at 37. When Belle was SORAS it seemed Belle was aged to about 5-7 years younger than Sami and at one time Belle mentioned Jan pullling Belle's hair in kindergarden and having to stop Sami from beating her up (Inconsistent with maintaining the story of Sami kidnapping Belle at 15 lol). Belle was 18 in 2002 so she should be 28 now if that is consistent. I would guess Brady is now approximately about 2-3 years younger than Sami and 2-3 years older than Belle despite him referring to himself as Sami's "older brother".

My Best Attempt at Age Groups:

42-45: Jennifer born in 1976 but aged to 15/16 in 1985 I believe
40-42: Billie, Dan, Austin,
37-39: Lucas, Carrie, Rafe
33-35: Sami, Eric, Nicole, EJ???
31-33: Brady
28-30: Chloe, Phillip, Belle, Shawn
Edited by JtSmarts, Oct 2 2012, 03:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply