Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 13th; *UPDATED 8/9**
Topic Started: Jul 28 2012, 09:29 AM (64,822 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ian pours his heart out to Madison.
Abigail is trapped in an elevator with no way out.
Chad sees Melanie in Brady's arms.
Rafe surprises Sami.
Daniel starts to let Nicole down easy.

DVR alerts:
Monday, August 13
: Sami makes and announcement that surprises EJ and Will.
Friday, August 17: Melanie and Gabi are shocked, when they see who is brought into the hospital.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/07/28/days-of-our-lives-teasers-for-the-week-of-august-13.htm

**UPDATED 8/4**

Monday, August 13th
E.J. risks his own life as he tries to save Sami; Kayla and Will prepare a triage center at the pub; Jack struggles with PTSD.

Tuesday, August 14th
Lucas loses consciousness; Jack is trapped; Daniel is determined to help Nicole; Abe is impressed with Theo.

Wednesday, August 15th
Ian makes a drunken confession to Kate; Melanie tries to revive Brady; Daniel frantically searches for Nicole.

Thursday, August 16th
Gabi worries she will be exposed; Melanie and her father are reunited; Kate attacks Ian; Nicole realizes she wants Daniel in her life.

Friday, August 17th
Kate learns that Lucas is done with Sami; Melanie gives Roman her statement; Daniel makes a decision.

**UPDATED 8/7**

Spoilers For August 13-17

As the smoke clears…

After the blast, Lucas, Roman and the cops are getting medical attention at the pub. A bloody Lucas goes in search of Sami but soon collapses. Back at the warehouse, Sami is dangling from the landing, where she and EJ argue about which of them should be left alive to look after the children. Before either of them can die, Will pops up to save them. He urges his boss to run for it. Before Elvis can go, Sami stops him in his tracks with a surprising statement. Later, when Will returns after finding his bloody father outside, he discovers his mother and EJ are long gone.
Ian corners Madison, proclaiming his love for her and explaining that his seduction of Kate was just a means to get access to the DiMera secrets. As he makes a passionate plea to her, Kate listens and it breaks her heart. Drunk, he finally turns to Kate and they have it out. He even admits that he’s the one who got rid of Stefano. She threatens to turn him in to the police. He threatens her back and leaves her shaken. Kate heads to the cops anyway. She runs into Lucas on the way. He informs his mom that he’s finished with Sami once again. Kate’s ecstatic that something good has come out of the disaster.

Nicole screams in pain as rubble falls on her. She calls out to Daniel for help. The doctor slowly makes his way through the dust but her crying stops before he can reach her. Bo joins him in the search but Nicole is nowhere to be found in the wreckage. Daniel panics. When he finally makes it outside, he finds Nicole in the square and in premature labor. As he manages to stop the baby from coming, she finally realizes that she’s fallen for him and wants to keep him in her life. At the same time, he realizes that she’s a complication he doesn’t want. What he really needs to do is concentrate on his daughter. When he runs into Maggie at the hospital, he tells her all of this. At that very moment, Nic runs into Father Matt and tells him that Daniel is the man for her and she’s determined to keep him. When the doctor shows up to dump her, she refuses to allow it.

Abby is trapped in the elevator and her parents attempt to reach her. Jack’s PTSD kicks in as he’s trapped in the elevator with his unconscious daughter. Rescuers manage to pry the door open and Jack shoves her out, only to have the doors shut upon him as another explosion hits.

Down in the tunnels, the collapse knocks Brady down. Mel does her best to revive him with her amazing nursing skills. As she holds him in her arms, Chad and Gabi arrive and spot them together. The four of them make their way out of the tunnel and reunite with their loved ones. Andrew is nowhere to be found. They head to the hospital to be checked over and give their statements to the cops. Gabi tries to confess everything to Chad, but he doesn’t understand what she’s saying.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/08/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-august-13-17/

Soaps.com Spoilers:
Week of August 13:

Monday August 13:
EJ has a hard time holding on to Sami.
Will arrives in time to rescue them.
Sami has a stunning announcement.
An injured Lucas looks for Sami.
Andrew escapes.
Mel and Brady are trapped together with a leaking gas pipe.
Nicole fights terrible pain when she's trapped under debris.
Bo and Daniel frantically search for Nicole.
Abby is trapped in an elevator.
Jack has a PTSD attack.

Tuesday August 14:
Lucas passes out.
Sami disappears.
John, Marlena and Roman worry about their loved ones.
Jack overcomes his PTSD to save his daughter.
Abby reaches safety but Jack is caught in an explosion.
Nicole is nowhere to be found.
Theo uses his detective skills to find a little girl's mother.

Wednesday August 15.
John prays that his son is okay.
Kate and Ian have a drunken face-off and he admits to getting rid of her husband.
Chad and Gabi follow Brady and Mel's voices down the tunnel.
Chad is shocked to see Mel in Brady's arms.
Daniel finds Nicole in Horton Square and in labor.

Thursday August 16.
Mel is reunited with her father.
Gabi fears that she will be exposed.
Kate vows to turn Ian over to the Salem PD. That doesn't scare him much.
Ian threatens Kate.
Daniel halts Nicole's premature labor.
Nicole decides Daniel is the man for her.
Daniel decides being with Nicole isn't such a good idea.

Friday August 17.
Lucas tells his mother that he's finished with Sami.
Roman takes statements from everyone who was stuck underground.
Gabi wants to come clean with Chad.
Daniel tells Maggie about his problem with priorities.
Nicole opens up to Father Matt about her feelings for Daniel.
Nicole won't let Daniel dump her.

**UPDATED 8/9**

Monday ("The Aftermath of the Explosions")
Will rescues EJ and Sami from a deadly situation; Ian reveals his true feelings to Madison.

Tuesday ("Concerned for Sami")
John, Marlena and Roman worry about Sami's whereabouts; Jack fights through a tough situation in order to save Abigail.

Wednesday ("Ian's Betrayal")
A drunk Ian lets something slip to Kate; Chad is jealous of Melanie and Brady's embrace.

Thursday ("The Reunion")
Gabi worries her secret will be uncovered; Nicole realizes that Daniel is the man she wants.

Friday ("Lucas's Decision"
Kate is pleased by Lucas's decision; Nicole refuses to let Daniel end their relationship.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anita

TFP! Looks like the end of Nicole and Daniel is coming sooner than I thought.

deletemyaccountplease

Didn't know wed get these ..thanks!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Could the show actually be making an effort to keep Andrew, given that Melanie and Gabi spoiler?

It seems we're looking at a full week, if not more, of the show dealing with the injured and the rescue operation of the explosions. Hopefully they can keep it interesting for that long.

supercool74
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jul 28 2012, 09:48 AM
Could the show actually be making an effort to keep Andrew, given that Melanie and Gabi spoiler?

It seems we're looking at a full week, if not more, of the show dealing with the injured and the rescue operation of the explosions. Hopefully they can keep it interesting for that long.
I kind of hope they keep Andrew. He's good looking and I think he can actually act. Not sure where his character would go from here though. He escaped from a mental institution so he'd most likely go back there I would think. Maybe he could come back once he's on some meds for a while.

Kansa
Member Avatar

So, after all her support and his drama during her high risk pregnancy, Daniel is going to ditch Nicole? I never liked the Daniel/Nicole pairing but, man, Daniel is awful!

And, please no Brady and Melanie. If they won't put Brady and Nicole together, I want him to at least be there and be supportive during her pregnancy.

So, Friday, maybe Andrew makes it and is in the hospital? I hope so!

I hope Kate gets after Ian for using her when he still was after Madison!

I'm not sure about the direction of some of these spoilers, but thanks for posting!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

maybe Gaby smothers Andrew in the hospital with a pillow and she kills him herself.

Helpless Romantic

Thanks! :)

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Ian pours his heart out to Madison? Fucking Pyscho! He should have been seeing Marlena for some therapy sessions. Run Madi, run!!! Ian crying over losing Madison....predictable (considering he tried to readdict Brady out of her life), not well scripted or acted out. (How did Brady recover so quickly? I guess he ran out of protien shake stuff)

Chad sees Melanie in Brady's arms? Unless they are lip-locked who cares. She had been kidnapped for a few weeks and was scared for her life, I too would hang on to the first person I see, that saves me. Thinking Brady & Melanie are going in each other's orbit, not Jen and Brady, as many suspect.

Rafe surprises Sami? Good God! Rafe to the rescue again, oh yeah, he just got his heart broken by her slutty sister, so he comes backs for more. Rafe you are so dumb! I hate how TPTB have crafted his character. Not a huge Rafe fan, but I think the writers could have done more, even if his acting is so-so. Rafe is much hotter then Daniel, although he is only 6 years younger, he doesn't looked like a washed-up, scruffy surfer dude.

Daniel lets Nicole down easy? EASY.... one last screw? hahaha!!! Daniel is now official the biggest ass-wipe in DAYS history. Daniel just loves to dump his women! WFT is up with that? Daniel is not lovable. TPTB need to get his sorry ass out of Salem.

BEST SPOILER......Abby is trapped in the elevator with no way out. The only spoiler that eludes to tension and drama.

These spoilers doesn't tell me what I really want to know after the (un) eventful explosions.
Edited by Dreamer, Jul 28 2012, 10:59 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Andrew surviving is good for a couple of reasons - one being the actor is hot and an interesting presence. Secondly, if he dies, then there's nobody to bust Gabi and there's no tension. She's not exactly a love to hate character. It seems to me (and correct me if I'm wrong) a large portion of the audience would love to see Andrew bust her.

*sigh* Brady and Melanie might have been good once upon a time. And *ducks* I'm kind of interested in the rumors about Brady and Abby.

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh for the love of Pete.

emma mia
Member Avatar

TFP

I think Rafe tells Sami be thinks EJ is innocent.

Looking forward to the surprise Sami has for EJILL; maybe she knows where he can hideout and I hope it is Andrew, he is a keeper.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

tomsawyer
Jul 28 2012, 09:29 AM
Abigail is trapped in an elevator with no way out.
Chad sees Melanie in Brady's arms.
Rafe surprises Sami.
Daniel starts to let Nicole down easy.

DVR alerts:
Monday, August 13
: Sami makes and announcement that surprises EJ and Will.
Friday, August 17: Melanie and Gabi are shocked, when they see who is brought into the hospital.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/07/28/days-of-our-lives-teasers-for-the-week-of-august-13.htm
This is the fall-out from an explosion which rocks Salem? Jeezits. I.just.cannot.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Quote:

So, after all her support and his drama during her high risk pregnancy, Daniel is going to ditch Nicole? I never liked the Daniel/Nicole pairing but, man, Daniel is awful!
I do like Dan and Nicole but maybe Daniels sees that Nicole is into Rafe and is bowing out gracefully.

brazen
Member Avatar

Quote:

DVR alerts:
Monday, August 13: Sami makes and announcement that surprises EJ and Will.

Way to give away the cliffs NBC. Naming 5 people that are fine.

spartan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami makes and announcement that surprises EJ and Will.

That she wants to go on the lam with EJ so they can have nekkid, sweaty sex and in their spare time figure out a way to prove his innocence? :P

Other than the glaring 180 turn to open up the way for Dannifer :puke: these spoilers don't have me thinking much. Meh.

sassyblonde
Member Avatar

Let's see

Sami shocks EJill she is going on the run with EJ :cheer:
Rafe shocks Sami...he finds them and tells them he believes eJ is being framed too thus preserving his hero status and replacement for Bo when he leaves :sleep:

Daniel lets down Nicole easy..she has a still borne baby during the explosion delivered by Daniel but baby is borne dead..goes along with some of AZ comments about her not getting her happily ever after and the rumors of her having a fantasy. i couuld see her knowing she lost the baby and then dreaming of what might have been. Daniel will have to help her accept reality which has never been Nicole's strong suit..then down the line enter the priest Eric to hear her confessions and one hting leads to another :cheers:

Andrew is alive and will expose Gabi which will shake up Rafe and his belief system. He might even need a dimera style coverup to prevent her from going to jail :frustration:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

NO TO DANNIFER!!! MR should just pack up her bags a leave DAYS, her character will be attacked and hacked into millions of tiny pieces, with no hope of repentence, re-creation, salvation, redemption etc.

As for Dr. Dan.... let me get my handy-dandy list of his pet names out. I think they will come into good use by those on this board and abroad!....I have to admit, I haven't kept track of any new additions since he dumped Jennifer.... but don't worry I can fix that!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Madison is not fine. She is not conscious when Ian "pours his heart out."

I think she's dead but I don't know that for sure.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 11:14 AM
Madison is not fine. She is not conscious when Ian "pours his heart out."

I think she's dead but I don't know that for sure.
:rockon: :applause: yay!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply