Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 13th; *UPDATED 8/9**
Topic Started: Jul 28 2012, 09:29 AM (65,066 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ sounds good to me. Bastard Ian deserves no satification, just misery for toturing the poor girl. I love IB, but hate bad-ass controlling Ian, just like it should be, as written, this is good. We all know he was never really over her, she was over him long before, and he just couldn't deal with that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Dreamer
Jul 28 2012, 11:13 AM
NO TO DANNIFER!!! MR should just pack up her bags a leave DAYS, her character will be attacked and hacked into millions of tiny pieces, with no hope of repentence, re-creation, salvation, redemption etc.

As for Dr. Dan.... let me get my handy-dandy list of his pet names out. I think they will come into good use by those on this board and abroad!....I have to admit, I haven't kept track of any new additions since he dumped Jennifer.... but don't worry I can fix that!
CynthiaHaskins1, are you a Dan fan or a Jen fan, or a Dannifer fan, I just can't tell. LOL!!!

nanasmiles

Seriously? Brady and Melanie together? Unless he really doesn't sign a new contract and follows her out of Salem in September, why bother putting her with anyone? And I really do hope that Nicole has her baby, ALIVE, and gets to keep it. Not too happy with Daniel leaving her, but not surprised. In any case, I want Nicole on the show and raising her baby and being happy by herself. She doesn't need anyone else. I don't know how she will get money now that EJ isn't a Dimera, but she will be fine. She always is.

emma mia
Member Avatar

spartan
Jul 28 2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:

Sami makes and announcement that surprises EJ and Will.

That she wants to go on the lam with EJ so they can have nekkid, sweaty sex and in their spare time figure out a way to prove his innocence? :P

Other than the glaring 180 turn to open up the way for Dannifer :puke: these spoilers don't have me thinking much. Meh.
maybe Daniel letting Nicole down is not about their relationship but her losing the baby.

MissLola
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 11:14 AM
Madison is not fine. She is not conscious when Ian "pours his heart out."

I think she's dead but I don't know that for sure.
Wow!! That sounds interesting. Where are Brady and Kate?

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Jul 28 2012, 11:21 AM
Dreamer
Jul 28 2012, 11:13 AM
NO TO DANNIFER!!! MR should just pack up her bags a leave DAYS, her character will be attacked and hacked into millions of tiny pieces, with no hope of repentence, re-creation, salvation, redemption etc.

As for Dr. Dan.... let me get my handy-dandy list of his pet names out. I think they will come into good use by those on this board and abroad!....I have to admit, I haven't kept track of any new additions since he dumped Jennifer.... but don't worry I can fix that!
CynthiaHaskins1, are you a Dan fan or a Jen fan, or a Dannifer fan, I just can't tell. LOL!!!
Save your sanity and stop trying to figure CH out. ;)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jul 28 2012, 11:24 AM
OneBadKitty

I would think Brady is with Mel and the tunnel gang. Kate's in the ballroom, so she might see his declaration of love.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

MissLola
OneBadKitty

Kate is behind them, listening to all this groveling. Not sure about Brady.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 11:27 AM
MissLola
OneBadKitty

Kate is behind them, listening to all this groveling. Not sure about Brady.
I knew it! Kate has to sour on Ian somehow...listening to his declarations of love for another woman would surely do it.

Thanks for the scoop.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Yes finally to Daniel ending this disaster of a hook up I have ever seen in daytime. I say keep walking buddy, I won't miss you. Let Nicole focus on the well being of her baby!

This Andrew guy should stay, he is way more interesting than Chad. As for Brady, I am interested in the possibility of him and Abby, I am not so touchy about the age difference, though they were born round about the same time.

Crazy4Ejole

Yessssssss no more Dicole, now if only they can get her away from Rafe and back to EJ I will be a very happy camper.

julieg1977
Member Avatar

Daniel isn't breaking up with Nicole....yet. He is letting her down easy about her baby being gone. I'll put money on it! Daniel has to tell her she lost the baby in the explosion and she fantasizes about herself, Daniel, and the baby as a family might have been like. I just gather from her recent interviews and snippets here and there that this baby doesn't make it.

Aldo
Member Avatar

So Madison dying and that's why Ian is pouring his heart out to her?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Aldo
Jul 28 2012, 11:51 AM
So Madison dying and that's why Ian is pouring his heart out to her?
Probably so Kate can hear that he really loved Madison. Kate will turn on him.

Does Kate know that Ian is framing EJ? (I havent been watching.) Id she knows, then she'll betray him and tell EJ. If she doesnt, then she probably finds out and helps EJ.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't know for certain if Madison is dying but isn't SJB's last airdate that same week?

Cupcake06

Seems like a weird time to break up with someone. But if he does, that could just be "angst."

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

If Nicole loses this baby, the writers are just evil assholes. Let her have her child!!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 11:57 AM
I don't know for certain if Madison is dying but isn't SJB's last airdate that same week?
SJB's and MA's last airdate is the same- Aug 15th, so pretty good guess that she dies.

spartan
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Jul 28 2012, 11:57 AM
Seems like a weird time to break up with someone. But if he does, that could just be "angst."
It really does. It could just be the whole 'having your life flash before your eyes' moment and finding out what you *really* want. Spare me if that's the case.

Otherwise, maybe Nicole really does lose the baby? I really didn't think she would but now I wonder.......

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I do have a small tidbit regarding Nicole.

Ralph Waite's character (Father Matt) comes back. And he is with Nicole in her hospital room.

Edited by OneBadKitty, Jul 28 2012, 12:08 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply