Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 13th; *UPDATED 8/9**
Topic Started: Jul 28 2012, 09:29 AM (65,036 Views)
rosered

OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 12:02 PM
I do have a small tidbit regarding Nicole.

Ralph Waite's character (Father...??) comes back. And he is with Nicole in her hospital room.

oh no Father Matt....that doesn't' sound good sounds like she prob..will loose the baby. why else see a priest. Probably what Daniel will be letting her down easily about . :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

Ralph Waite's character (Father...??) comes back. And he is with Nicole in her hospital room.

Was that Fr. Walton? I mean, he used to be on the Walton's, I don't recall the character's name on this show.

If she has a priest coming in........whoa. Are they really going there? Or do they find out something is wrong with the baby in the process of doing tests to determine that the baby is 'okay' in the aftermath of the explosions.

ETA: Thinking about this more, they wouldn't have a priest come in that soon if they found out the baby had a defect or something. That wouldn't makes sense. Geez, it really seems like she is going to lose this baby based on this.
Edited by spartan, Jul 28 2012, 12:08 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

NOOOOO....Please DAYS NOOOOOO!

NicGil

OneBadKitty

Father Matt? Thanks for the info OBK! I don't like the sound of that though :( Nicole better not lose her baby

julieg1977
Member Avatar

spartan
Jul 28 2012, 12:00 PM
Cupcake06
Jul 28 2012, 11:57 AM
Seems like a weird time to break up with someone. But if he does, that could just be "angst."
It really does. It could just be the whole 'having your life flash before your eyes' moment and finding out what you *really* want. Spare me if that's the case.

Otherwise, maybe Nicole really does lose the baby? I really didn't think she would but now I wonder.......
I didn't think so before this week, but I'm telling you, that baby is gone. I am fine if I am wring because I never cared one way or the other, but it seems pretty clear to me that there is no EJole baby after the explosion. :/

sassyblonde
Member Avatar

What would be exciting is that the baby's life is hanging in the balance but needs something from it's father and so they get Rafe instead of EJ and because of all her lies the baby dies. This will be Nicole getting her just desserts at her own hand and then EJ won't owe that tramp a red cent. I would pay good money to watch Nicole suffer after all her years of doing it to others. Victor could them come in and say something snarky to rub it in

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't know for certain if Nicole is going to lose her baby. No idea.

I posted the Father Matt spoiler because, to me, that could be a huge clue.

emma mia
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

Ralph Waite's character (Father Matt) comes back. And he is with Nicole in her hospital room.

Oh Thank you.

Well I hope she loses it.

spartan
Member Avatar

julieg1977
Jul 28 2012, 12:06 PM
spartan
Cupcake06
Seems like a weird time to break up with someone. But if he does, that could just be "angst."
It really does. It could just be the whole 'having your life flash before your eyes' moment and finding out what you *really* want. Spare me if that's the case.

Otherwise, maybe Nicole really does lose the baby? I really didn't think she would but now I wonder.......
I didn't think so before this week, but I'm telling you, that baby is gone. I am fine if I am wring because I never cared one way or the other, but it seems pretty clear to me that there is no EJole baby after the explosion. :/
I still can't believe they are going there. I'm fine with it because I want Nicole to have a baby, just not with EJ. She's been so shitty to him ever since she found out she was pregnant that my sympathy factor for her losing it (if she does) is like nill. Totally different than the first time around.

spartan
Member Avatar

double post
Edited by spartan, Jul 28 2012, 12:23 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well if Nicole loses her baby I'm pretty much done at this point. It will be just more proof that Days only cares about pleasing one fanbase instead of writing good SLs for the show as a whole. :flipoff:
Quote Post Goto Top

julieg1977
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

Ralph Waite's character (Father Matt) comes back. And he is with Nicole in her hospital room.

Father Eric Brady?? Comes to town because Dad calls him worried about Sami. He finds out Nicole lost her baby and goes to see her and pray for her child?

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

that does not sound good for the baby but who knows? Maybe the father is just making his rounds to the injured patients and seeing him makes Nicole remember of when she lost the first baby. I can see Tom/Sell killing off the baby because it was not a character they had anything to do with.

Anita

Maybe prior to the delivery of the baby there are complications and Father Matt will pray with her regarding the safety of the baby? I have my fingers crossed that it will turn out all right.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

ummm what Mar/Dar giveth... Tom/Sell taketh away??

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 28 2012, 11:33 AM
OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 11:27 AM
MissLola
Jul 28 2012, 11:24 AM
OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 11:14 AM
Madison is not fine. She is not conscious when Ian "pours his heart out."

I think she's dead but I don't know that for sure.
Wow!! That sounds interesting. Where are Brady and Kate?
Kate is behind them, listening to all this groveling. Not sure about Brady.
I knew it! Kate has to sour on Ian somehow...listening to his declarations of love for another woman would surely do it.

Thanks for the scoop.
I don't think she's been sweet on him, he was just convenient.

deletemyaccountplease

I seriously doubt the baby will die

julieg1977
Member Avatar

spartan
Jul 28 2012, 12:22 PM
julieg1977
Jul 28 2012, 12:06 PM
spartan
Cupcake06

I still can't believe they are going there. I'm fine with it because I want Nicole to have a baby, just not with EJ. She's been so shitty to him ever since she found out she was pregnant that my sympathy factor for her losing it (if she does) is like nill. Totally different than the first time around.
Me too. I am a fan of Nicole but not EJole. I did feel bad the first time even though it went away pretty fast when she stole Sami's kid. But this time she doesn't even make sense about it. I still don't understand why, all of the sudden, the Dimera's are evila nd EJ is a horrible father. Huh?? He cheated on you, I get that, (although you should have seen that coming at some point because even you said it is always about Sami for him, and don't steal other people's men if you don't want karma to slap you in the face) but I digress, I still see no reason for her to have stolen one baby to give to EJ because he deserved to be a father and then hide your own pregnancy from him because now he is evil and will ruin your child. COO COO! I think pregnancy makes her extra crazy. lol So I don't want her to lose her baby necessarily, but I don't know if I will feel as badly for her this time around because she has been an irrational bitch about it. I understand why others are sad though, especially if you are an EJole fan. This isn't a good sign. All of EJ's kids will be Sami's. Of course, all Lucas' kids are too and that hasn't really helped Lumi any so IDK. I just wish they wouldn't have even set her up for this. It was a dumb move. Now how is she gonna have a baby with her real soul mate, whimever that ends up being? ANOTHER miracle pregnancy? GMAFB! Ha ha ha...but that's a soap for ya! ;)

Vicky4Mimi

OneBadKitty
Jul 28 2012, 12:14 PM
I don't know for certain if Nicole is going to lose her baby. No idea.

I posted the Father Matt spoiler because, to me, that could be a huge clue.
Thanks for posting. I hope Nicole just needs some guidance--remember when he use to help Chloe?

Wishing a baby dead..even a fiction one is foreign to me. I don't get it.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

emma mia
Jul 28 2012, 12:17 PM
OneBadKitty

Oh Thank you.

Well I hope she loses it.
I have to ask; Why on earth do you want nicole to lose her baby?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply