Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 13th; *UPDATED 8/9**
Topic Started: Jul 28 2012, 09:29 AM (65,182 Views)
Shadow
Member Avatar

I don't care who's a better or worse parent. Seriously, they all suck. Even Bope leave their kid tied up in a corner 18 hours a day.

EJ and Will was awesome entertainment that many enjoyed and kept the show interesting to people who might have quit watching. Their relationship was fresh and something different. It brought a lot of press to the show, and helped grow Chandler as an actor, and made sense because of the way the actors played it. JS and CM always looked like they were enjoying the hell out of their scenes so I went along for the ride, enjoying them too, happily taking a break from the rotating couple drama. It's really not any more complicated than that for me. It was fun, and a breath of refresh air.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I want the old nikki bak. fuck this nonsense.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Just let her fall EJ.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Shadow
Aug 10 2012, 12:07 AM
I don't care who's a better or worse parent. Seriously, they all suck. Even Bope leave their kid tied up in a corner 18 hours a day.

EJ and Will was awesome entertainment that many enjoyed and kept the show interesting to people who might have quit watching. Their relationship was fresh and something different. It brought a lot of press to the show, and helped grow Chandler as an actor, and made sense because of the way the actors played it. JS and CM always looked like they were enjoying the hell out of their scenes so I went along for the ride, enjoying them too, happily taking a break from the rotating couple drama. It's really not any more complicated than that for me. It was fun, and a breath of refresh air.
I love EJill not because a think it's a healthy relationship, but because I think it's an entertaining one where they are always trying to get the better of each other. It's dysfunctional. It's all wrong. It's bad news. It's so much fun to watch. It's a twisted version of Mr. Burns and Smithers, and it truly could be a dramatic sticking point if Will ever does realize how good Sonny would be for him.

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Aug 4 2012, 01:57 PM
Will watch the Justin & Adrienne and Jack scenes and skip the rest.

Ej/Beast & Dicole automatically make me not want to watch. :puke:
I'm with you. I am done with this stupid show. EJami makes me want to :frustration: I haven't watched for weeks. Took it off my dvr.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

here are the sneak peek pictures for next week :)

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-81312/11415#item=253603

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Looks like I'll be reading the "Days Ahead" posts until we get LUMI again. I can't stomach ejami. EJ is evil.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Aug 9 2012, 11:54 PM
A desperate and love crazy Nicole is not something I want to see. I was really enjoying smart, lovable and strongwilled Nicole. OMG, if I have to watch a Nic,Dan, Jen triangle, just cancel my satellite TV.... cause I definitely don't want to see it or be tempted by anymore of DAYS' shit!
Agree. We already, sadly, have Sami panting after three guys and acting like a horny fool. We don't need to ruin Nicole by having her do the same thing and getting involved in a triangle with Daniel.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Do we know what day Ian has EJ tied to the chair and yanks a curtain back? I am looking for more info on what is behind that curtain

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Monday, August 13

An injured Lucas and Roman are brought to the triage center at the pub.

Will arrives in time to rescue EJ and Sami.

Andrew escapes, while Chad tends to Gabi.

Brady and Melanie are trapped by a cave-in.

Ian professes his love to Madison, admitting he used Kate to infiltrate the DiMeras.

Daniel and Bo try to reach Nicole as she fights through terrible pain.

Cameron, Jack and Jennifer are desperate to save Abigail, who is trapped in an elevator.

DVR Alert: Sami stuns EJ and Will with a huge announcement.

Tuesday, August 14

Daniel is injured, while trying to reach Nicole.

Marlena and Kayla assure Roman that Lucas and Will are looking for Sami.

Roman tells John and Marlena that Sami was in the warehouse helping EJ.

Bo and Daniel make there way through the wreckage, but Nicole is nowhere to be found.

Lucas and Will return to the warehouse, but can't find Sami.

DVR Alert: Jack frees Abigail, but remains trapped in the elevator, when another explosion hits.

Wednesday, August 15

Animosity builds between Ian and John.

Kate faces off with Ian, who admits he "got rid" of Stefano.

John searches for the missing Brady.

Melanie uses her nursing skills to revive an unconscious Brady.

Chad and Gabi arrive just as Melanie and Brady escape and share a hug.

DVR Alert: Daniel and Bo find a dazed Nicole, wandering the square and in premature labor.

Thursday, August 16

Kate vows to turn Ian in to the police, but he warns no one will believe her, because she has no proof.

Brady, Melanie, Chad and Gabi share a happy reunion.

Gabi fears she'll be exposed by Andrew.

Daniel saves Nicole's baby and stops her premature labor.

Melanie and Daniel are thrilled to find each other alive and well.

DVR Alert: Nicole decides she wants a life with Daniel, while he comes to a completely different realization.

Friday, August 17

Lucas tells Kate he's finished with Sami.

Daniel admits to Maggie that he's been using Nicole.

Roman arrives to take a statement from Melanie.

Gabi tries to come clean about Andrew, but Chad won't let her blame herself for what happened.

Daniel starts to let Nicole down easy, but she insists he listen to what she has to say.

DVR Alert: Melanie and Gabi are shocked, when they see who is brought into the hospital.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/08/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-august-13-to-17.htm

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide wk 8/13th

8/13, Sami surprises EJ and Will with her announcement; a triage center is set up at the pub; Jack, Jennifer and Cameron try to reach Abigail, who's stuck in an elevator; Ian pours his heart out to Madison; a trapped Nicole fears she's in labor.

8/14, Roman awakens and worries about Sami; Lucas passes out; Jack deals with flashbacks related to his PTSD; Daniel gets injured while trying to get to Nicole; Theo reunites a young girl with her mother.

8/15, John is driven to find Brady; Chad and Gabi try to get out of the tunnels; Kate and Ian have a confrontation; Chad sees Melanie in Brady's arms; Daniel worries when he can't find Nicole.

8/16, Kate is stunned by Ian's revelation; Melanie is reunited with her father; Nicole realizes she wants Daniel in her life; an intoxicated Ian keeps drinking and threatens Kate.

8/17, Melanie and Gabi are shocked when they see who is brought to the hospital; Daniel starts to let Nicole down easy; Maggie reunites with her granddaughter; Kate doesn't confide in her son.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Chad start using your brain buddy, Geez,....

rachelgreen

lysie
Aug 9 2012, 11:38 AM
emma mia
Aug 9 2012, 11:32 AM
magicsteacher
Aug 9 2012, 11:27 AM
deVour
Aug 9 2012, 11:20 AM
I think the scenes with Carrie and Rafe and the flashback Rafe had of kissing Sami pretty much showed us that Rafe does still have feelings for Sami and according to Carrie, Sami still loves Rafe.
and Carrie would know Sami's feelings how?

I didn't watch that particular episode but I've always felt Carrie knows Sami better than anyone.

i thought that was eric. because they were twins, eric and sami always had that special connection and we were told that that they knew each other the best.

anyway, sami spent her life scheming against carrie and sabotaging her life and carrie was never the wiser. she kept giving sami the benefit of the doubt and sami would still stab her in the back. if she knows sami so well, why doe she keep falling victim for her scheme?
i personally think carrie and sami have not been close since they were kids.

rachelgreen

wasn't lucas the one who exposed sami on her latest scheme against carrie? you know the whole sami blackmailing lexie and pretending carrie can not conceive fiasc.. if memory serves, carrie had no idea what sami was up to? of course, my memory is fuzzzy, but that is how i remember it.

rachelgreen

BeeBee
Aug 9 2012, 12:36 PM
spartan
Aug 9 2012, 01:37 AM
magicsteacher
Aug 8 2012, 08:28 PM
brazen
Aug 8 2012, 07:20 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Will may have started this by showing up at EJ's door and trying to blackmail him, but Will is a kid; Ej is supposed to be a grown man, and one who is powerful and has a reputation for being somewhat ruthless. I think, in many ways, Will is innocent, and EJ took advantage of that innocence. It is like a person in power having an affair with someone who works for them. They use their power to take advantage and IMO, that is exactly what EJ did. Should Will have gone to the mansion to blackmail EJ--- no, but EJ shouldn't have taken advantage of his power and turned the tables on him either.
Will doesn't get to play the 'young and innocent' card. He's an attempted murderer. He then chose to go to his attempted murder victim and tried to blackmail him. Those are not the actions of a poor, innocent kid. Frankly, he's probably very lucky he's Sami's kid because if he wasn't I think EJ would have taught him a much tougher 'lesson'.
That's our EJ.I admire a man who chooses to knowingly blackmail a teenager with emotional problems rather than something worse (such as ?) because he has the hots for the teenager's mom.

was he supposed to turn the other cheek when will blackmailed him? that is not the ej i know and love. i do agree though that the reason ej was 'nice' about it is because he has the hots for sami. :laugh: :laugh:

rachelgreen

BeeBee
Aug 9 2012, 12:54 PM
Kali
Aug 9 2012, 11:53 AM
LuvingLumi
Aug 9 2012, 11:41 AM
Kali
Aug 9 2012, 11:34 AM

because that is what parents do, especially Sami who has never concerned herself with what Will 'wants'
Not when they're grown ass men. Unless you're Kate.
Most of the parents I know would say and/or do something if they believed their child was making a mistake regardless of the age of the child.They don't stop trying to help their child if they believe the child is making a mistake merely because that child reaches the age of eighteen or twenty-one.My dad once told me although he realized I was an adult and had the right to make my own decision,he could never live with it if he thought by saying or doing something he might have prevented a tragedy and he remained silent and/or did nothing.

i understand that. but as a parent, sometimes you have to let go a little and let your grown child make their own mistakes so they can learn from them. if you keep bailing them out and protect them too much,they will become weak and will not be able stand on their own...like lucas.

the reason lucas is such a pathetic wuss is because he was a mama boy. kate smothered him and bailed him out. he never had to take responsibility for his actions. sometimes our children need tough love. you can give them advise from your experience but if they choose not to listen, that is on them. a parent should not constantly fight their battle for them. it keeps them from growing.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yeah. I didn't say anything about Carrie and Sami being close.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

rachelgreen
Aug 11 2012, 12:41 PM
BeeBee
Aug 9 2012, 12:54 PM
Kali
Aug 9 2012, 11:53 AM
LuvingLumi
Aug 9 2012, 11:41 AM

Not when they're grown ass men. Unless you're Kate.
Most of the parents I know would say and/or do something if they believed their child was making a mistake regardless of the age of the child.They don't stop trying to help their child if they believe the child is making a mistake merely because that child reaches the age of eighteen or twenty-one.My dad once told me although he realized I was an adult and had the right to make my own decision,he could never live with it if he thought by saying or doing something he might have prevented a tragedy and he remained silent and/or did nothing.

i understand that. but as a parent, sometimes you have to let go a little and let your grown child make their own mistakes so they can learn from them. if you keep bailing them out and protect them too much,they will become weak and will not be able stand on their own...like lucas.

the reason lucas is such a pathetic wuss is because he was a mama boy. kate smothered him and bailed him out. he never had to take responsibility for his actions. sometimes our children need tough love. you can give them advise from your experience but if they choose not to listen, that is on them. a parent should not constantly fight their battle for them. it keeps them from growing.
You kidding me right

i sure you mistaken with some other character which btw was born on 1997 but some reason look so much older
Edited by Partnersincrime, Aug 11 2012, 02:41 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I am waiting to see what Ian reveals behind that curtain.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

If only meant what he said, I am sure he is not finish.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply