Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chandley Massey intervew on NBC Atlanta
Topic Started: Jul 31 2012, 01:52 PM (1,186 Views)
Ireland98

Here's a great interview that Chandler did with his hometown news channel. Just a 3 minute video so not much info though.
He's such a cutie :)

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/250325/3/Norcross-native-shines-on-Days-of-our-Lives
Edited by Ireland98, Jul 31 2012, 02:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Loved this interview

LastLicks
Member Avatar

This was great!

Vicky4Mimi

Great interview.

Dolly

Nice to see him just being real. Good interview.

OliveAnn

Just a quick question: how is it decided who from the cast will do appearances and which ones? For example, some cast members appear at every single one, while others seem to avoid them like plague. I'm asking because I don't remember the last time a young actor from Days got to do just one TV interview, let alone as many as Chandler's done.

peaches179

I can't believe about six months ago how much I loved the character of Will. Now, I could care less about him. Goes to show what bad writing can do.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Yay! Another interview where the reporter reminds us that he is heterosexual because as we know, only gay actors portrayed gay characters until recently and there is nothing worse than being considered gay by association. </sarcasm>

michr544125

OliveAnn
Aug 1 2012, 01:22 PM
Just a quick question: how is it decided who from the cast will do appearances and which ones? For example, some cast members appear at every single one, while others seem to avoid them like plague. I'm asking because I don't remember the last time a young actor from Days got to do just one TV interview, let alone as many as Chandler's done.
This one was a local one. I am assuming the news station asked him to do it? I know Freddie did a local one in Cleveland last year and he's from an area just outside of Cleveland.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Loved it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply