Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2012, 03:51 PM (9,971 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

The Young and the Restless
August Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gorgeous picture!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Beautiful woman.

Queen B
Member Avatar

MTS looks great in this photo :)
2 bad to hear she might be getting the boot.

Checkers
Member Avatar

They need to hurry up and put Christian Miller & Nicole Reed back together. :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Lets hope August is a better month for Y&R then this month, cause July was tough to sit through

soapflake02

Shick
Jul 31 2012, 08:43 PM
Lets hope August is a better month for Y&R then this month, cause July was tough to sit through
Im afraid what August will bring considering the new writing team wont be seen probably until early fall.

Crossface
Member Avatar

I really hope they do better with Sharon in August but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. They have everyone with the exception of Victor and Adam throwing stones at her.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Jill Farren Phelps is awful

And she would never shoot out the heart and soul of Young and the Restless

Then again, a dozen years ago I never thought she would kill Jacklyn Zeman, Leslie Charleson and Kristina Wagner.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Nice Photo Mason, Mel is GORGE!

The August month (GASP) nine out of ten will be full blown FUCKEY.
We will see the red ratatouille undeserving ass being saved.
Extra layers of Sharon and Victor stupidity thrown at us.
Jack and Nicole fake were "In Love" crap shoved even more so.
Kevin and Kate along with Abby and the Italian tired ass storyline.

YUP! I'm Ready bring on Jill Farren and Josh for better or worse.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Didn't they say there was some courtroom drama coming up? Seems like its taking forever to get there. Its been over a month and the investigation seems to have gone nowhere. there is no knife, no Daisy's body, no Eden's memory. All b/c we have to focus on Phyllis and the crime she is "innocent" of. Good thing I'll be on vaca for 2 weeks, I doubt I will miss anything important.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jul 31 2012, 07:50 PM
MTS looks great in this photo :)
2 bad to hear she might be getting the boot.
she has a contract, I don't think they can just get rid of her unless they pay her big $$$, I doubt they're dumb enough to get rid of her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jul 31 2012, 11:18 PM
Didn't they say there was some courtroom drama coming up? Seems like its taking forever to get there. Its been over a month and the investigation seems to have gone nowhere. there is no knife, no Daisy's body, no Eden's memory. All b/c we have to focus on Phyllis and the crime she is "innocent" of. Good thing I'll be on vaca for 2 weeks, I doubt I will miss anything important.
I'm betting Eden will get her memory back in some "brilliant" writing by mab on her way out. like she's sitting in the courtroom and suddenly jumps up, just as the jury is about to give Paul a guilty verdict, screaming, "I remember, I remember"! :huh:

Crossface
Member Avatar

I agree with you on that Sammie Joe, Eden is going to show up at the last minute with her revelation.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jul 31 2012, 11:18 PM
This show can't do courtroom drama. Long gone are the days of John Silva...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I just read that SONY scrapped the Noah being gay storyline! Instead of Noah coming out, Fen will. According to what I read on SOapSheKNows message board, Nelson BRanco said that the reason Noah came back from NY was to come out of the closet. It also was going to explain what happened between him and Eden in Paris. Noah also had a coming out speech when he was in front of Cassie's grave, but SONY scrapped it. The story was to unfold this summer, but since Sony turned it down, they sunt Noah back to NY. According to what I read, SONY wants to give the storyline to FEN...anyway, that's word on the streets!!!

soapflake02

queenmoe06
Aug 1 2012, 03:13 PM
I just read that SONY scrapped the Noah being gay storyline! Instead of Noah coming out, Fen will. According to what I read on SOapSheKNows message board, Nelson BRanco said that the reason Noah came back from NY was to come out of the closet. It also was going to explain what happened between him and Eden in Paris. Noah also had a coming out speech when he was in front of Cassie's grave, but SONY scrapped it. The story was to unfold this summer, but since Sony turned it down, they sunt Noah back to NY. According to what I read, SONY wants to give the storyline to FEN...anyway, that's word on the streets!!!
so instead of giving the show a "real" storyline we get sharon and victor crap and dingbat and run over annie. Typical.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

why didn't they scrap sharon and victor while they were at it?
They had the perfect opportunity when he found her in Kansas.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I got a sneaking feeling that Victor isn't done dishing out punishment yet. They are using each other. He to show Nikki that he can go younger and Sharon is showing that she's had all the Newman's and she is just absolutely irresistible to men.
That condescending attitude she has. Does she think it makes her look smarter being with him? Maybe she should steal a brain too, if that's what she thinks.

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Aug 1 2012, 03:54 PM
why didn't they scrap sharon and victor while they were at it?
They had the perfect opportunity when he found her in Kansas.
I didn't watch that episode but from what I read it sounded like it was going to go that way. I thought it was going to die out until victor found out about the wedding date being pushed up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply