Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2012, 03:51 PM (9,850 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 29 2012, 04:47 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 29 2012, 04:37 PM
Shick
Aug 29 2012, 02:13 PM
...Do we want to go down the list of crimes between the two? Really? Guarantee you the list for old red would be much longer ;)
it doesn't really matter who has the longer list, since I was talking about how sharon is a horse thief, not anyone else's crimes.
Bringing up another person's crimes doesn't negate the fact that sharon is a horse thief.
I hope Abby runs to Billy with that and he puts it all over the front page, right next to that great interview she gave where she was going to show everyone how in charge she is. :huh:
But I thought it was okay to go off topic sammie jo?
Quote:

But I thought it was okay to go off topic sammie jo?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 29 2012, 04:54 PM
Also I don't think someone favorite character has to be perfect for you to root for them. I root for Sharon, I rooted for her when she gave away Abby's horses and even if she murdered half the people on this show I'd still root for her. I wouldn't bother to defend her actions though because we all know that Sharon is fucked in the head right now. Same should apply to Phyllis fans, if you like her that's fine and root for her all you want but remember this is a soap opera and just because your fave character is entertaining and fun to watch doesn't mean they are good people lol.

I will always blame Phyllis for her part in destroying Shick though. I don't understand how she went from that type of villainess character that went around sleeping with married men to now becoming this perfect housewife.. That's not Phyllis people, and you know it
truthfully, when phyliss is being harriet housewife, she's boring as hell.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I've just been watching again recently. Is Phyllis still pregnant?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^No she lost the baby while she was arguing with Daisy.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^You're welcome!

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 29 2012, 04:37 PM
Shick
Aug 29 2012, 02:13 PM
...Do we want to go down the list of crimes between the two? Really? Guarantee you the list for old red would be much longer ;)
it doesn't really matter who has the longer list, since I was talking about how sharon is a horse thief, not anyone else's crimes.
Bringing up another person's crimes doesn't negate the fact that sharon is a horse thief.
I hope Abby runs to Billy with that and he puts it all over the front page, right next to that great interview she gave where she was going to show everyone how in charge she is. :huh:
I agree Sammie Jo. What we are talking about is Sharon and not Phyllis.

Sharon is a lot of things right now. She is a liar for lying about burning the prenup agreement. She is a horse thief for giving Abbys horses away.. They were not hers and that is the same thing as stealing.

Sharon has also become a very uncaring person by firing the security people who did nothing to warrant her firing,. She is hurting other people who need jobs to support their families.

No matter how you spin it. Sharon is a thief and has stolen several things from people and the items were stolen no doubt about it.

For me Sharon is a total waste of a person right now and I could care less what happens to her. If she is dumb enough not to see the is causing a company major problems she is very dumb. ALso for listening to Tucker give her bad advice. even Ray Charles can see he is using Sharon but she can't see it because she is eaten up with stupidty.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I am allowed to bring other people up in discussion. Everyone else does it.

Crossface
Member Avatar

Sharon's stealing proves that she has a mental problem cause she hasn't done it before during Bill Bell's Y&R. She can be called a thief but there is a reason behind it unlike other people and their heinous crimes like psycho Phyllis, egomaniac Victor, and Adam who was just nasty back then with no valid reasons for the heinous things they have done.

Sharon fired those people because they were uncaring to her. They didn't listen to her or do anything and she's Victor's wife and nobody is respecting that. They may not agree with it but they have to go along with it, no matter if they like it. So like everyone else who has a job and don't like a person, you have to bear down and drive through it. They don't listen suffer the consequences and simple as that.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 30 2012, 07:55 PM
Nobody said you couldn't, I just said that I was talking about Sharon, not phyliss.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2012, 12:41 AM
Shick
Nobody said you couldn't, I just said that I was talking about Sharon, not phyliss.
:applause:

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Shick
Never said YOU did. I was referring to hotpepper who said "What we are talking about is Sharon and not Phyllis" which is an implication to stay on the topic of Sharon.
Edited by Shick, Aug 31 2012, 02:14 AM.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I wonder if Sharon has the knife.....(just a thought)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

With her klepto talent, I wouldn't be at all surprised. A knife would go well with a necklace,lipstick,license and concert tickets. Add to her collection.
She seems to want to alienate everyone around here except Tucker, so taking the knife and not clearing Paul would just be icing on the cake.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 31 2012, 02:13 AM
Sammie Jo
Shick
Never said YOU did. I was referring to hotpepper who said "What we are talking about is Sharon and not Phyllis" which is an implication to stay on the topic of Sharon.
you didn't specify and your remark was right after hot pepper quoted me and since you've made that same remark to me before, why wouldn't I think you were talking to me this time? ;)

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2012, 09:06 AM
Shick
Aug 31 2012, 02:13 AM
Sammie Jo
Shick
you didn't specify and your remark was right after hot pepper quoted me and since you've made that same remark to me before, why wouldn't I think you were talking to me this time? ;)
Well, now you know. ;)

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Ihad to laugh when Victoria whispered "This isn't over, Shaon." And Sharon whispered right back "Yes it is, Victoria.". I thought that was the perfect response.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 31 2012, 01:27 PM
Ihad to laugh when Victoria whispered "This isn't over, Shaon." And Sharon whispered right back "Yes it is, Victoria.". I thought that was the perfect response.
LOL! I love that Sharon is crushing Victoria right now. But really though, if this was Heather Tom's Victoria.. She would CRUSH Sharon! AH does nothing for me and doesn't make the character feel rootable so i'm team Sharon with those two right now

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Aug 31 2012, 01:27 PM
perfect response but she's kidding herself.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I always enjoyed Victoria's dislike of Sharon, because unlike Nikki and Phyllis, I don't think Victoria's harsh words ever came from jealousy. Victoria has tried to be decent to her at times I think but will give her the rundown when she sees fit. I loved the scene when she fired Sharon after learning about her affair with Brad. Thats probably the only time I was rooting for AH as Victoria, Other then that.. shes dull as hell

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply