Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2012, 03:51 PM (9,949 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 31 2012, 01:14 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2012, 09:06 AM
Shick
Aug 31 2012, 02:13 AM
Sammie Jo
Aug 31 2012, 12:41 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI was talking about Sharon, not phyliss.
Never said YOU did. I was referring to hotpepper who said "What we are talking about is Sharon and not Phyllis" which is an implication to stay on the topic of Sharon.
you didn't specify and your remark was right after hot pepper quoted me and since you've made that same remark to me before, why wouldn't I think you were talking to me this time? ;)
Well, now you know. ;)
and now you know that neither I, or anyone else is a mindreader.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

There are so many different things thry could do with these characters. they all have life left in them! All of them are ruined.

Sharon, I used to love, now I can't stand anymore. Phyliss who I loved to hate, I can't even muster up HATE for any more. What is the purpose of her character if I can't hate her?

All the rest I just don't care if they come or go. Boring!

If I got paid to write this shit, I think I could come up with better stuff than this. I mean come on, wouldn't this be a DREAM JOB???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply