Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2012, 03:51 PM (9,997 Views)
soapflake02

Only1Way
Aug 1 2012, 06:47 PM
I got a sneaking feeling that Victor isn't done dishing out punishment yet. They are using each other. He to show Nikki that he can go younger and Sharon is showing that she's had all the Newman's and she is just absolutely irresistible to men.
That condescending attitude she has. Does she think it makes her look smarter being with him? Maybe she should steal a brain too, if that's what she thinks.
I think this could be where the complete snap is going to come in, if it's the twist she could go all nuts and just go after him, especially when she finds out for some odd reason victor sent the video to billy.(that was tomorrows show, I don't understand that part). It sounded like for a minute she almost backed out before the wedding. Victor will go missing(his vacation) and sharon will snap. The only thing I don't get is Sharon totally snaps at Nicki's wedding but wasn't that on tomorrow).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Aug 1 2012, 09:03 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 1 2012, 03:54 PM
why didn't they scrap sharon and victor while they were at it?
They had the perfect opportunity when he found her in Kansas.
I didn't watch that episode but from what I read it sounded like it was going to go that way. I thought it was going to die out until victor found out about the wedding date being pushed up.
I guess MAB is doling out the final punishment for all the fans who complained about this insane coupling.
You should find the episode and watch it, you can see sharon shit in her pants when she sees victor standing in the farmhouse door. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Aug 1 2012, 11:51 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

On a farm is a good place to shit your pants. You can blame it on the farm animals!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

was I the only one who thought Victor & Sharon dancing was the stiffest, most awkward dance in the world. They looked like they were afraid to touch each other.
Great chemistry there MAB, you asshole. :huh:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 2 2012, 08:53 AM
was I the only one who thought Victor & Sharon dancing was the stiffest, most awkward dance in the world. They looked like they were afraid to touch each other.
Great chemistry there MAB, you asshole. :huh:
The dancing? What about the kiss! even worse. :puke:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

So wooden. Wonder if they got slivers in their lips.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 1 2012, 11:50 PM
soapflake02
Aug 1 2012, 09:03 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 1 2012, 03:54 PM
why didn't they scrap sharon and victor while they were at it?
They had the perfect opportunity when he found her in Kansas.
I didn't watch that episode but from what I read it sounded like it was going to go that way. I thought it was going to die out until victor found out about the wedding date being pushed up.
I guess MAB is doling out the final punishment for all the fans who complained about this insane coupling.
You should find the episode and watch it, you can see sharon shit in her pants when she sees victor standing in the farmhouse door. lol
For me it is justification that Sony did the right thing by firing those hacks.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

The dancing, the kissing............you name it - it's all very awkward. And what was that Sharon was wearing, talk about tacky! The black bra and skin tight grey dress looked kind of awkward too. :thumbsdown: She must have gotten into Phyllis's wardrobe by mistake :laugh:
Edited by SnowAngel, Aug 2 2012, 01:53 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

At least it had a bra, Phyllis' wardrobe would have her boobs hanging out completely.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

3WishGenie
Aug 2 2012, 02:09 PM
At least it had a bra, Phyllis' wardrobe would have her boobs hanging out completely.
LOL like she does in every scene, because you know we're supposed to believe she is the hottest woman alive or something.. . :puke:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'm betting the actors don't pick their own wardrobe everyday. I'm sure it's just like the lines... they are told by the chiefs what to wear and what to say.

Shick
Member Avatar

If Michelle Stafford didn't want to wear a certain outfit, I'm 99.9% sure that she'd get her way.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

What makes you think Michelle gets to wear what she wants. She and others have said they wear their hair and they wear what the wardrobe dept tells them to wear. Eileen Davidson said sometimes if a outfit doesn't fit them then they make a person wear it that it fits. Even down to their shoes.

Michelle is a very casual person and most of the time when she isn't working she has a sloppy Tshirt and jeans on. I have seen many pictures of her dressed like that. Now when she goes to any type of high profile function she is dressed gorgeous and appropriately.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Only1Way
I got a sneaking feeling that Victor isn't done dishing out punishment yet. They are using each other. He to show Nikki that he can go younger and Sharon is showing that she's had all the Newman's and she is just absolutely irresistible to men.
That condescending attitude she has. Does she think it makes her look smarter being with him? Maybe she should steal a brain too, if that's what she thinks.
All you have to do is look at the horrible expressions she gets on her face Sharon hasn't got a brain. Her brain lays between her legs. She is a worthless slut and needs to take some acting lessons. Her acting is horrible and they do have classes in expressions along with movement and speaking.

Shick
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Aug 2 2012, 03:50 PM
What makes you think Michelle gets to wear what she wants. She and others have said they wear their hair and they wear what the wardrobe dept tells them to wear. Eileen Davidson said sometimes if a outfit doesn't fit them then they make a person wear it that it fits. Even down to their shoes.

Michelle is a very casual person and most of the time when she isn't working she has a sloppy Tshirt and jeans on. I have seen many pictures of her dressed like that. Now when she goes to any type of high profile function she is dressed gorgeous and appropriately.
The bitch has her boobs hanging out at almost every event (the Emmys are one example). She's not a shy person. She can choose what she wears, believe me. If she can block an actress from coming back to the show, she can pick and choose the ugly outfits her character wears...

Shick
Member Avatar

Are there any acting lessons out there that get stupid bitches to stop waving their arms around in every scene?

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

HotPepper
Aug 2 2012, 03:53 PM
Only1Way
All you have to do is look at the horrible expressions she gets on her face Sharon hasn't got a brain. Her brain lays between her legs. She is a worthless slut and needs to take some acting lessons. Her acting is horrible and they do have classes in expressions along with movement and speaking.
DAYUM! Sharon Case is a worthless slut? Did she fuck somebody on set of Y&R or something?

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

It is a shame Sharon Case has th esame name as her character- it can cause some confusion.

I'm sure it wasn't meant SHARON CASE is a worthless slut who needs acting lessons. I am SURE she meant the character. Sharon Collins Newman Abbot Newman Newman Newman Newman or whatever. To call Sharon CASE a worthless slut wouldn't be prudent.

So I guess, Sharon NEWMAN will soon be taking acting lessons......

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

^^^ Oh Okay Hell with all the talk of ex Y&R (Ryan) Scott Reeves wife yesterday screwing her co-star shittttt thought I might've missed some gossip on Ms.Case.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

lightandday
Aug 2 2012, 06:31 PM
^^^ Oh Okay Hell with all the talk of ex Y&R (Ryan) Scott Reeves wife yesterday screwing her co-star shittttt thought I might've missed some gossip on Ms.Case.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh lord! My ribs!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply