Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 31 2012, 03:51 PM (9,972 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

evidently Nick, Ronan & Dr Tim, who evidently wants another taste, think she's the hottest woman alive.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Oh you should hear all the shit in the Days forum about Missy Reeves sucking on al' Jason Brooks pole. They just go on and on and on about it. Right now everybody is pissed at her cause she Twatted about eating a sandwich at Chick Fil A and how she has the right to do it and the freedom of speech to twat about it.

She has no right to judge anyone, especially since she is supposed to be a sniveling- wailing-blowjob giving- adulterous- Christian wife- who knows all about redemption and forgiveness. Cause we all know she done been there and done THAT. Had to quit her job cause her ass got BUSTED. But she can twat about her rights to support Chic Fil A. Yeah she has that right and I have the right to say: She's a stupid fucking cunt.

I'd like to free her speech. I aint got nothing about any red-blooded woman desiring to give a man a blowjob when the thought strikes her- and I don't have a problem with Christians of course- and I don't think anyone is perfect- of course- and I don't have a problem with freedom of speech- of course- cause it allows me to throw my little tantrums on here like I often do when ever I see fit (thanks for that). But I hate it when people who act perfect and judge others and throw stones and are the fakest bitches that walk. I hate a fake bitch.

Missy Reeves is a has been of has beens who should have quit while she was ahead which was maybe 1992.

And Scott Reeves? What a shame to have to live with the fact that EVERYONE knows his wife done got busted giving head to her co-star, and NOW she positively GUSHING about her NEW CO-STAR who looks just like the OLD one....Hmmmmm. Things that make you go HMmmmmm. Com'n on and ride that tootsie roll! Dip Dip Dip!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Well. I guess I probably ranted in the wrong place. LOL :whack:

Not just the wrong thread, but entirely wrong show. LMAO....

I can't CONTROL MYSELF! :o Too much :drunk:

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 3 2012, 08:32 AM
evidently Nick, Ronan & Dr Tim, who evidently wants another taste, think she's the hottest woman alive.
Yes, those guys are a real brain trust. :sarcasm:

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Aug 2 2012, 06:31 PM
^^^ Oh Okay Hell with all the talk of ex Y&R (Ryan) Scott Reeves wife yesterday screwing her co-star shittttt thought I might've missed some gossip on Ms.Case.
:smooch:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

restless daze
Aug 3 2012, 08:39 AM
Well. I guess I probably ranted in the wrong place. LOL :whack:

Not just the wrong thread, but entirely wrong show. LMAO....

I can't CONTROL MYSELF! :o Too much :drunk:
I 100% agree with you. I bet MR has a lot of gay fans aswell that have stuck by her character for years and then she turns around and spits in their face like this. I guess we don't have to ask if she supports the Will coming out storyline that was done VERY well

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

thewhiteowl
Aug 3 2012, 09:25 AM
Sammie Jo
:lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thewhiteowl
Aug 3 2012, 09:25 AM
Sammie Jo
well it depends which brain you're talking about! ROTF!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

July Ratings July 23-27

Total Viewers
1. Y&R 4,329,000 (-60,000/-449,000)

Households
1. Y&R 3.2/10 (same/-.2)

Y&R
Monday: 3.4/4,678,000
Tuesday: 3.2/4,275,000
Wednesday: 3.2/4,194,000
Thursday: 3.3/4,435,000
Friday: 3.0/4,065,000

Look at the huge drop off of viewers between Mon & Tues how many thousands is that?. :glare:

Link

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Nobody wants to watch a dragged out s/l that goes nowhere. The concept was good, the execution poor.

soapflake02

ouch, those are bad..

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Oh, Sharon, Sharon, Sharon

PLEASE don't do drunk anymore--I was embarassed to even watch that.

Seriously horrible--no words, absolutely no words..... :shame:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Her actions drunk haven't been much different than her sober actions lately. Insufferable,obnoxious, annoying. Am I missing any other words describing her?
Yep, time for her to leave town, go to NM and let Sam heal her. Let her be his assistant and maybe she'll come back in a few years a calmer, better woman. :huh:

Peridott
Member Avatar

lightandday
Aug 3 2012, 07:17 PM
July Ratings July 23-27

Total Viewers

Households
1. Y&R 3.2/10 (same/-.2)

Y&R

Look at the huge drop off of viewers between Mon & Tues how many thousands is that?. :glare:

Link
That's a drop off of 403,000 viewers. There's usually a big drop from Mon to Tues though.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Aug 3 2012, 07:17 PM
July Ratings July 23-27

Total Viewers

Households
1. Y&R 3.2/10 (same/-.2)

Y&R

Link
403,000 fed up viewers, to be exact, between mon & tues.
Really went down the crapper on wed, Fri, which is usually a don't miss eppy, the cliffhanger for the weekend, that was down the toilet too.
They better hurry up and do something and do it fast.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Hand them a roll of toilet paper. Strong kind too. Charmin Strong.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I gotta say, I loved Billy and Victoria standing up to Phyllis today.. Villy seem to be the only people on this show that's thinking clearly and not kissing Phyllis' ass so I say good for them!

Victoria made a good point when Phyllis tried to play the "you should be thinking about the children" card. She wasn't thinking about Kyle or Noah when she wrote those disgusting, hurtful and mean articles about Diane and Sharon now was she..

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Aug 7 2012, 04:51 PM
I gotta say, I loved Billy and Victoria standing up to Phyllis today.. Villy seem to be the only people on this show that's thinking clearly and not kissing Phyllis' ass so I say good for them!

Victoria made a good point when Phyllis tried to play the "you should be thinking about the children" card. She wasn't thinking about Kyle or Noah when she wrote those disgusting, hurtful and mean articles about Diane and Sharon now was she..
Haven't saw this yet U mean to tell me I get a I like Vicky day? Ain't seen one of those in ages, it's about damn time one of these characters aren't rolling in the steaming pile of Precious P. liars pool.

Queen B
Member Avatar

lightandday
Aug 7 2012, 10:59 PM
Queen B

Haven't saw this yet U mean to tell me I get a I like Vicky day? Ain't seen one of those in ages, it's about damn time one of these characters aren't rolling in the steaming pile of Precious P. liars pool.
I live in Canada so i'm a day ahead :P

but yeah, Victoria surprised me when she stood by Billy and didn't join Nick and everyone else in GC by kissing Phyl's ass. I think people would like Victoria if the writers knew how to write for her.. then again, the same could be said for Nick, Sharon, Victor, Jack, Nikki, etc.. no one on this show is really likable anymore it seems. :frustration:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Queen B
Aug 8 2012, 02:27 AM
lightandday
Aug 7 2012, 10:59 PM
Queen B

I live in Canada so i'm a day ahead :P

but yeah, Victoria surprised me when she stood by Billy and didn't join Nick and everyone else in GC by kissing Phyl's ass. I think people would like Victoria if the writers knew how to write for her.. then again, the same could be said for Nick, Sharon, Victor, Jack, Nikki, etc.. no one on this show is really likable anymore it seems. :frustration:
When Nelson Branco was a regular poster here a few years (like 4), he was leading a campaign to have AH replaced with someone who could give Victoria "fire" and 'backbone" like she had when Heather Tom played her. I ALWAYS said that it was the writing that changed Victoria! When LML wrote (or oversaw the writing), there was a scene with Victoria consulting a lawyer about taking Brad to the cleaners in a divorce after his car kiss with Sharon. AH rocked that scene and we saw the "real" Victoria Newman. Of course, as with so many other stories and subplots of that era, it was abruptly dropped and Victoria took Brad back. These moments under ALL of the writers have been few and far between. If they write for the characters, the actors will come! (be nice LightAndDay)! BTW, I can't believe I forgot to mention this but did anyone notice the scene with Harmony and Abby yesterday (or the day before) when one said " That color will "POP" on TV!"? I swear that MAB wrote the show herself that day because she said that about the actress playing Daisy and then Darius Mcrary(SP?) that they "popped". It seems more like they FLOPPED! DM was a decent actor but terribly miscast. I always wanted Devon's birth father (in case it WASN'T Tucker) to come on the show as a "Terrible Tom" like villain or troublemaker.DM would have played that well. They needed a "pretty boy" type for Malcolm. And the mess with Diane being miscast with an actress of MW's caliber was a crying shame. They didn't even WRITE her like Diane.And the less said about Daisy...
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Aug 8 2012, 03:47 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply