Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Tequan Richmond recast as the new TJ
Topic Started: Jul 31 2012, 07:03 PM (1,556 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

The rumors that GENERAL HOSPITAL is recasting the role of TJ, currently played by Krys Meyer, would appear to be true based on a tweet by former EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS actor Tequan Richmond. He tweeted: "My new role as the new face of GENERAL HOSPITAL starts tomorrow. Until my other show MR. BOX OFFICE begins production."

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2012/07/ghs-new-tj.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nice recast. I loved Richmond on EHC. I'll miss Meyer though.

Nate
Member Avatar

I liked him on EHC, but I can't see him as TJ..

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wait, so Richmond is only on GH until his show starts production? Why would they cast him then?

Anon

DrewHamilton
Jul 31 2012, 08:55 PM
Wait, so Richmond is only on GH until his show starts production? Why would they cast him then?
I thought the same thing about casting him if he's only going to be around for a limited time. I guess that must mean they only want TJ around for a limited time, he'll probably be killed by the next crazy villian that comes along.

Diamonde
Member Avatar

Nate
Jul 31 2012, 07:42 PM
I liked him on EHC, but I can't see him as TJ..
Yeah I agree.

Nate
Member Avatar

Anon
Jul 31 2012, 09:19 PM
DrewHamilton
Jul 31 2012, 08:55 PM
I thought the same thing about casting him if he's only going to be around for a limited time. I guess that must mean they only want TJ around for a limited time, he'll probably be killed by the next crazy villian that comes along.
GH loves killing kids lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply