Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Keiko Elizabeth Suda on her Days appearance
Topic Started: Aug 1 2012, 10:14 PM (4,091 Views)
nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Quote:

And a year after leaving teaching and attending graduate school to act, Elk Grove High School alumna Keiko Elizabeth Suda will make her first television appearance on "Days of our Lives" on Aug. 15... She's excited about her first television appearance—which she isn't allowed to talk much about—but said her late entry into acting means her entire life doesn't hinge on it.

elkgrove.patch.com/articles/elk-grove-native-makes-jump-from-teaching-to-acting via We Love Soaps
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Someone going to get jealous ::cough, cough:: Sami ::cough,cough::

MissLola
Member Avatar

Does anyone know if this is a one day or a recurring roll?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Yes! This better be Autumn. Cant wait.

concerned
Member Avatar

Keiko is typically a Japanese name. I'm only pointing it out because EJ told Lucas to "go back to his geisha" and Lucas said no wrong country, meaning Autumn was from China rather than Japan.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Sounds like she may just be a day player involved in the disaster storyline per info on her website. Still hope she's Autumn. I think DAYS should've brought her own, or should bring her on.

http://keikosuda.com/
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Aug 1 2012, 10:35 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Is this her?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2799417088/nm4668027

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Yeah that's her.

lysie
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Aug 1 2012, 10:34 PM
Sounds like she may just be a day player involved in the disaster storyline per info on her website. Still hope she's Autumn. I think DAYS should've brought her own, or should bring her on.

I agree. It doesn't sound like anything major and it's so soon that I'd think we'd have heard if it were Autumn by now. I think.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Quote:

Days of Our Lives
Keiko plays a mother reunited with her young daughter.
Air date: End of May

Unless Ms. Suda plays Autumn, who is secretly Gabi's mother, I don't think she's Amber.

MissLola
Member Avatar

She is cute. She looks half asian half white. I could see her with Lucas if she is petite. Also, wasn't there supposed to be some doctor in the script the week of the 13th? That could be her too.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Maybe she was stuck in the DAYSaster and superRafe or Dr. Tan reunite her with her daughter?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I hope that it is Autumn, Lucas needs to move on.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Aug 1 2012, 10:39 PM
Maybe she was stuck in the DAYSaster and superRafe or Dr. Tan reunite her with her daughter?
Yea I'm starting to think that too. Darn :unsure:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

nickyj12345
Aug 1 2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:

Days of Our Lives
Keiko plays a mother reunited with her young daughter.
Air date: End of May

Unless Ms. Suda plays Autumn, who is secretly Gabi's mother, I don't think she's Amber.
This is weird as the air date is not May...tape date might have been May...but I wonder if they are testing her on screen presence....

Why can't she talk about a mother reunited with her young daughter? I don't get it....I can see them concealing the role if it was of more importance but this?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Please be Autumn. If it is Autumn, Tomlin/Whitesell just scored a point from me. Why MarDar never invested in the potential of bringing Lucas' fiancee to Salem with him is beyond me.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

No to Autumn. Lumi filled eps is what we need

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

This kind of weird to me. All the potential angst and drama with characters we know and it sounds like they're going with some traditional tug-at-the-heartstrings mother/child reunion...with random people. Huh.

Congrats to this woman though. That's kind of cool, going from teaching to acting, getting on a soap and in the local paper (or online).

Ellie

Thanks for posting. I'm sure it's just a one or two day appearance.

Ellie

Kevin_Buchanan
Aug 1 2012, 10:34 PM
Sounds like she may just be a day player involved in the disaster storyline per info on her website.

I agree.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply