Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Keiko Elizabeth Suda on her Days appearance
Topic Started: Aug 1 2012, 10:14 PM (4,042 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I doubt if it's autumn. TomSell isn't going to waste time casting a potential love interest for the poison dwarf. :shame: They'll cast an Emily before autumn IMO.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Aug 1 2012, 11:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

It sounds like it just going to be the extra doctor on hand post Days-aster since Lexie is gone and they seem to forget that Kayla is a doctor too.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I would love to see Sami get all jealous if this is Autumn. I'd love to see that play out.

six
Member Avatar

Ej_SamiFF
Aug 1 2012, 11:36 PM
I doubt if it's autumn. TomSell isn't going to waste time casting a potential love interest for the poison dwarf. :shame: They'll cast an Emily before autumn IMO. They could have used one of the kids who are on the show (Kayla and Joey or Abe and Theo would have been nice).
WIN

TFP. It's nice that she's getting this opportunity, but I agree; not sure why Days is going to show us two strangers reuniting.

Weird; the rest of my post got lost. This would have been a good time to introduce Joey and let him and Kayla have the scene.
Edited by six, Aug 2 2012, 09:07 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I would be all for a love interest for Lucas...and I'm not so sure that TomSell won't give him one in time....it's to their benefit anyway....the stories make the show and BD is popular so might as well give him something to do especially if the plans do include some form of Ejami, which still is to be seen. IF NBC is running things and not Days then who knows what the plan is....I personally tend to think they won't bring Autumn on because she was a MarDar 'creation' but that 'creation' stayed off screen so they can develop her whatever way they want to...in essence it would be 'their baby' more than it would be MarDar's......MarDar gave her a name, TomSell can make her reality.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

six
Aug 2 2012, 09:01 AM
Ej_SamiFF
Aug 1 2012, 11:36 PM
I doubt if it's autumn. TomSell isn't going to waste time casting a potential love interest for the poison dwarf. :shame: They'll cast an Emily before autumn IMO. They could have used one of the kids who are on the show (Kayla and Joey or Abe and Theo would have been nice).
WIN

TFP. It's nice that she's getting this opportunity, but I agree; not sure why Days is going to show us two strangers reuniting.

Weird; the rest of my post got lost. This would have been a good time to introduce Joey and let him and Kayla have the scene.
For the same reason they brought in and focused on Cameron during Lexi's death, cluelessness on how to write a story that pulls at the heart strings.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'd like to see Lucas in a storyline that's not about hooking up. But then I'd like to see all of these 30 something crowd in storylines not about hooking up. I swear you would think that's the only part of people's lives that offer drama. Believe me its not.

Anita

LucasHortonFan
Aug 2 2012, 08:06 AM
I would love to see Sami get all jealous if this is Autumn. I'd love to see that play out.
That would be fun.

I love your avatar!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply