Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/30; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jul 30 2012, 07:52 AM (36,976 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

rfsexton
Aug 5 2012, 01:51 PM
JamesScott_19
Aug 5 2012, 11:02 AM
Are there any spoilers besides Melissa's tweet?
I would love to see some show spoilers instead of bickering.
While I don't disagree with the sentiment, show spoilers don't tend to be the solution for bickering around here. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Are you kidding? I find this whole conversation a pleasant respite from the Ejami versus Lumi versus Safe wars. It's so much less contentious and emotional.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

DR used to have an election forum in the Off-topic section 4 years ago (last presidential election), of course, but it got so heated it had to be locked.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 5 2012, 02:34 PM
KJAlfonso: Tomorrow ; ) yippee ; ))RT @DaysBitch: @KJAlfonso when do you guys start filming again xx have a great Sunday xx
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/232197090724433920
I thought they weren't filming for two weeks, not until the 13th. Maybe I read wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

The Room Stops
Aug 5 2012, 11:25 AM
JamesScott_19
More spoilers should come out next week, right? I know Deidre's travelling somewhere, no news from her. Kristian's enjoying her days off, Arianne's been in Montaray. Ian Buchanan made a sort-of-MR-related comment, otherwise, it's been quiet from the DAYS gang.

"Ian Buchanan ‏@KilttripUSA

I have stayed up late two nights in a row re-reading The Bible and I still cannot find the part about the chicken sandwich. "
Ian and Michael Fairman tweeted about MR's tweet.....

It Should be an interesting day on set tommorrow at DAYS!!!
We know Missy 's working cuz she was listed in Kristian scripted she tweeted last wk.

@MichaelFairman

Chick-Fil-A Controversy Rages On! Y&Rs Rikkart Takes To Twitter To Voice Displeasure on DAYS Reeves Tweet!: [...] http://bit.ly/OVtkUL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Hunter Tylo ‏@TaylorMade4U
@gregrikaart @melissa_reeves I will vouch for Melissa that she is NOT about hate OR bigotry. She's about love and liberty <3 #Peace
https://twitter.com/TaylorMade4U/status/232228585589592065
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

Lucky
Aug 5 2012, 05:12 PM
Hunter Tylo @TaylorMade4U
@gregrikaart @melissa_reeves I will vouch for Melissa that she is NOT about hate OR bigotry. She's about love and liberty <3 #Peace
https://twitter.com/TaylorMade4U/status/232228585589592065
Hmmm, then why doesn't she "clarify" her tweet? Her silence is as deafening as one of Lucas' rants.
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aug 5 2012, 04:23 PM
rfsexton
Aug 5 2012, 01:51 PM
JamesScott_19
I would love to see some show spoilers instead of bickering.
While I don't disagree with the sentiment, show spoilers don't tend to be the solution for bickering around here. :lol:
True. I NEVER thought the time would come that I would actually long for a 20 page EJami vs Safe vs Lumi vs J&J vs Danifer vs Melanie spoiler debate, but that time has been here for a couple of days now. :-/
Edited by badaddiction, Aug 5 2012, 06:00 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Oh. Well if Hunter Tylo says it.

I'm sad for the show that nothing they've done lately has managed to equal what Reeves did with a 140-character message in terms of generating conversation.

Come on writers, producers, promotional team- y'all can surpass this. I think.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

px780
Aug 5 2012, 06:00 PM
Oh. Well if Hunter Tylo says it.

I'm sad for the show that nothing they've done lately has managed to equal what Reeves did with a 140-character message in terms of generating conversation.

Come on writers, producers, promotional team- y'all can surpass this. I think.
Yeah, I can't think of anybody I'd rather have vouch for me than Hunter Tylo.

I believe that some people honestly believe that

Never mind. Lysie is threating to punch me in the face. :P :huh:
Online Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Honeybees
Aug 5 2012, 04:37 PM
Are you kidding? I find this whole conversation a pleasant respite from the Ejami versus Lumi versus Safe wars. It's so much less contentious and emotional.
I don't see anything pleasant about going back and forth about politics and religion.

I admit that I was apart of it in the beginning but it gets old fast.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Quote:

@DCanuckF
@galengering is that the Nordic Centre in Canmore?

@galengering
@DCanuckF hahha... Close to it;) But, sadly Im now in the calgary airport studying for @nbcdays ... At least theyre good safe scenes:0!

That TO ME seems hopeful. Like the show might have some life left in it??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Aug 5 2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:

@DCanuckF

@galengering
@DCanuckF hahha... Close to it;) But, sadly Im now in the calgary airport studying for @nbcdays ... At least theyre good safe scenes:0!

It won't as long as it keeps focusing on the same four people.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Its probably a December script.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Star784
Member Avatar

double post..next page sry
Edited by Star784, Aug 5 2012, 08:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

brazen
Aug 5 2012, 11:13 AM
Lucky
Aug 5 2012, 10:31 AM
Kali
Aug 5 2012, 10:30 AM
Lucky
Aug 5 2012, 10:28 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And circumstantial evidence overwhelmingy supports the accuser's position. I don't see any contrary evidence. I believe the burden of proof has been met.
There is the tweet in question, which gives a motive of free speech.
Which was her hiding behind "free speech" because of her actual beliefs were going to draw fire.

CFA day wasn't about free speech, it was about people opposed to gay marriage. That was the entire
purpose. About being married to their first wives and the bible comments.

I've remained on the sidelines on this one, but the comment quoted here reminded me of something that struck me as odd in Dan Cathy's comment. Saying he, and his family were married to their first wives stuck me as weird. Does he expect to be married to a second wife at some time in the future?

Going back into hiding.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Vicky4Mimi
Quote:

@DCanuckF

@galengering

That's what I like to hear! Glad Galen is liking his scenes. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Quote:

@DCanuckF

@galengering

Life used in conjunction with safe scenes results in a painful oxymoron.
Online Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Lucky
Aug 5 2012, 08:35 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Quote:

@DCanuckF

@galengering

That's what I like to hear! Glad Galen is liking his scenes. :)
Me too! I swear those spoilers for next week are awful--and this little gem showed up on Twitter and it sure helped my #DAYS mood. If BD and GG are up front and center--I'm happy, I don't care what girl they're with!
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

rosered
Aug 5 2012, 05:04 PM
The Room Stops
Aug 5 2012, 11:25 AM
JamesScott_19
More spoilers should come out next week, right? I know Deidre's travelling somewhere, no news from her. Kristian's enjoying her days off, Arianne's been in Montaray. Ian Buchanan made a sort-of-MR-related comment, otherwise, it's been quiet from the DAYS gang.

I have stayed up late two nights in a row re-reading The Bible and I still cannot find the part about the chicken sandwich. "
Ian and Michael Fairman tweeted about MR's tweet.....

It Should be an interesting day on set tommorrow at DAYS!!!
We know Missy 's working cuz she was listed in Kristian scripted she tweeted last wk.

@MichaelFairman

Chick-Fil-A Controversy Rages On! Y&Rs Rikkart Takes To Twitter To Voice Displeasure on DAYS Reeves Tweet!: [...] http://bit.ly/OVtkUL

I have stayed up late two nights in a row re-reading The Bible and I still cannot find the part about the chicken sandwich.

@KilttripUSA I hear it is sandwiched,pardon the pun, between thou shalt not commit adultery and thou shalt not kill.
Retweeted by Ian Buchanan
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic