Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/30; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Jul 30 2012, 07:52 AM (37,410 Views)
brazen
Member Avatar

I don't know what's the difference between this tweet and AS from a couple weeks ago that said she had good day working with GG and JS.

GG of course is going to be front and center, even under MarDar he was consistently top 4 in episode days. He's a network chosen one. BD on the other hand is not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I bet this is closure for safe, hey can not come back from beast sex imno
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

This was kind of cute from DH's FB:

Posted Image

"The Deidre Hall Fan Page
Just love little neighborhood diners!!"

And then she added this right after as a follow-up.

Posted Image

In case you missed it. Ha! I've collected some menus and napkins for James. Took a long walk and got home before the rain!!"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=453452448019172&set=a.203325703031849.48257.200775673286852&type=1&theater
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

There is also a place called Ej's on the SeasideBoardwalk. Jersey Shore has filmed scenes there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

So, the days cast is back to work tomorrow?

Good! At least we'll have tweets.

Um...well, normal tweets, and pictures and things, maybe.

You know what I mean.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

DH looks great, as always.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

That's such a me-thing to do. I would totally do something like that (and I have).
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

They must soon be filming some Christmas scenes. Hope Doug and Julie are at least back for those....
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

One thing that I did like about Mar/Dar is that they did the Horton ornaments earlier in the holiday season so that they were up on the tree for a few weeks of episodes rather than a single episode or two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysForever
Member Avatar

Can someone confirm whether or not they're back filming tomorrow?

I thought the filming break was for 2 weeks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DaysForever
Aug 6 2012, 12:13 AM
Can someone confirm whether or not they're back filming tomorrow?

I thought the filming break was for 2 weeks.
KA confirmed it ; )

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8822178&t=8718618
Offline Profile Goto Top

SabrinaD18
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Aug 5 2012, 09:28 PM
This was kind of cute from DH's FB:

Posted Image

Just love little neighborhood diners!!"

And then she added this right after as a follow-up.

Posted Image

In case you missed it. Ha! I've collected some menus and napkins for James. Took a long walk and got home before the rain!!"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=453452448019172&set=a.203325703031849.48257.200775673286852&type=1&theater
Well now that EJ seems to be rekindling his relationship with Sami maybe he SHOULD look into opening a Diner and calling it EJ Brady's .....when Cary Grant hooks up with Snooki....
Offline Profile Goto Top

SabrinaD18
Member Avatar

rosered
Aug 5 2012, 08:37 AM
Shick
Aug 5 2012, 03:29 AM
Quote:

@ViciousPrice: Um @reevesforreal when you kiss your wife, does it taste like Jason Brooks' cock? I bet it does!

Quote:

@reevesforreal: @ViciousPrick Love you buddy. I'll be praying for you

:sheep: People are sick...WOW. Scott doesn't deserve shit like this. No matter how I feel about her tweet, this is just stupid and disgusting.
Wow that was a bit harsh... I can understand ppl being upset with Missy..but now its onto her hubby too..
even Scott's co star on GH is not happy about Missy's tweet.

@NancyLeeGrahn: @melissa_reeves I say this lovingly. But Its not bout speech but funding hate groups
Altho I thought Missy's tweet was insensitive and yes, smug THAT tweet to Scott was beyond harsh. It was really cruel and despicable. And more power to Scott for his answer.
Turning the other cheek is a better example of Christian values than attending Chick Fill A day.

Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

SabrinaD18
Aug 6 2012, 12:47 AM
rosered
Aug 5 2012, 08:37 AM
Shick
Aug 5 2012, 03:29 AM
Quote:

@ViciousPrice: Um @reevesforreal when you kiss your wife, does it taste like Jason Brooks' cock? I bet it does!

Quote:

@reevesforreal: @ViciousPrick Love you buddy. I'll be praying for you

:sheep: People are sick...WOW. Scott doesn't deserve shit like this. No matter how I feel about her tweet, this is just stupid and disgusting.
Wow that was a bit harsh... I can understand ppl being upset with Missy..but now its onto her hubby too..
even Scott's co star on GH is not happy about Missy's tweet.

@NancyLeeGrahn: @melissa_reeves I say this lovingly. But Its not bout speech but funding hate groups
Altho I thought Missy's tweet was insensitive and yes, smug THAT tweet to Scott was beyond harsh. It was really cruel and despicable. And more power to Scott for his answer.
Turning the other cheek is a better example of Christian values than attending Chick Fill A day.

Politics aside, I have to hand it to Missy Reeves and Scott Reeves for working on their marriage and providing (what we can assume is) the best they can for their two young adult children.

Scott Reeves handled it beautifully. That comment assuredly deserved a block - still not sure if I understand Missy's criteria.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Aug 5 2012, 11:56 PM
One thing that I did like about Mar/Dar is that they did the Horton ornaments earlier in the holiday season so that they were up on the tree for a few weeks of episodes rather than a single episode or two.
I disagree. It made the actual Christmas episode more boring not to have the Horton tree trimming. It's tradition for the Hortons to do it on Christmas Eve.
Edited by Sindacco, Aug 6 2012, 03:47 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic