Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Loses It, Victor Goes Missing!
Topic Started: Aug 2 2012, 09:48 AM (4,135 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the lastest issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article about Sharon crashing Nikki and Jack's wedding...

Hours after their marriage Sharon finds Victor had left the house without letting her know. She realizes he went to see Nikki and follows him to the Abbott house. Sharon catches Victor in an emotionally charged encounter with Nikki.

According to Scott Hamner who is previewing the spoiler "to Sharon the vibe between Nikki and Victor is clear as a bell....the love between them is as unbreakable as ever and that is very unsettling for Sharon." She leave without anyone noticing her and goes back to the ranch and gets drunk. Tucker shows up for a meeting with Victor and finds and a drunk Sharon who wants to track down Victor. Tucker refuses to allow Sharon to drive and offers to take her whereever she wants to go. Sharon asks Tucker to take her to the Abbott house where the guests are celebrating Nikki and Jack's wedding. Sharon demands Nikki tell her where Victor is hiding. As Sharon continues to make a spectacle of herself Nikki decides the quickest way to sober up Sharon is to throw water on her so she pushes her into the pool. Tucker caught off guard by Sharon's actions takes her back to the ranch.

Victor's kids begin to wonder where he could be. They discuss that he has done something like this before. Victoria suggests Victor may be intentionally creating havoc to get back at Nikki for marrying Jack.

Later, Jack wakes up on his wedding night and and finds that Nikki is not in bed. She is outside leaving a voice mail for Victor. Nikki feels guilty that after she rejected him, he disappeared.

Thanks to our friend Meghan @ Telboards
Edited by Daytime, Aug 2 2012, 09:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sharon Sharon Sharon..... what are we going to do with you!

Daytime
Member Avatar

According to Meghan, there is a pic of Sharon jumping Tucker's bones also in the new SOD.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

As soon as I found out the wedding was going to be beside a pool, I knew Sharon was going right in it :facepalm:

Shick
Member Avatar

Daytime
Aug 2 2012, 10:01 AM
According to Meghan, there is a pic of Sharon jumping Tucker's bones also in the new SOD.
Called that a month ago... :shame: Fuck you MAB/HAMNER/SHEFFER....

bygnedys

Thnks for spoiler.

I am glad Tucker didn't let her drive drunk.

Knew something was going happen, they have made a point of showing that Tucker was willing to cheat even if lover is married or not.

With new writers, I just wished they had let Tucker and Ashley make up and leave together.

I think Sharon looks beautiful in that white dress.
Edited by bygnedys, Aug 2 2012, 11:41 AM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

:mutley: Can't wait to see it happen! We've known for a long time that Sharon is all wet. Poor Tucker having to babysit her. At least at the end of it all he will get his reward, if that's what its called. :sex4:

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

This is all so shocking! They are going to humiliate Sharon? Have her sleep with a man, SAY IT AIN'T SO :eyeroll: I am counting down the days until this horrible regime is finally gone and my girl can be written better, providing she lasts that long.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Why are they putting beautiful Sharon with all these old guys 3x her age? :puke: Back then it was Jack, now Victor and Tucker!!! Get this woman a young hot thing for god sakes. Anyhow I'm dying to see this whole sham play out. Throw her in the pool Nikki! woohoo :jj:

bygnedys

It is probably still some of MAB's Punishment stuff.

For heaven's sake, there is no place for that with having trouble getting people to watch on a regular basis anyway.

It finally caught up with MAB.

I hope the new bunch aren't that mean and vindictive.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Just when you think the writing for Sharon can't get any worse. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

It's not necessary for Sharon to sleep with Tucker (if she does). I mean, REALLY? MAB has really destroyed Sharon.

Shick
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Aug 2 2012, 11:44 AM
Why are they putting beautiful Sharon with all these old guys 3x her age? :puke: Back then it was Jack, now Victor and Tucker!!! Get this woman a young hot thing for god sakes. Anyhow I'm dying to see this whole sham play out. Throw her in the pool Nikki! woohoo :jj:
LOL ICAM!! They put her with so many older guys it's ridiculous! Not only is she one of the more attractive females on the show, but she is younger than other ladies who get all the hot guys. It's insane to me.

brazen
Member Avatar

I have no sympathy for MAB for her firing.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 2 2012, 01:27 PM
3WishGenie
Aug 2 2012, 11:44 AM
LOL ICAM!! They put her with so many older guys it's ridiculous! Not only is she one of the more attractive females on the show, but she is younger than other ladies who get all the hot guys. It's insane to me.
Maybe all these older men stems from her daddy issues and the fact that she grew up w/o one. They should find Sharon's father and have some kind of s/l for that. It would be a lot better than Jeffrey/Chelsea or even Tucker/Devon. I for one wouldn't mind seeing Doris make an appearance every now and then either. Just seems like she needs some kind of support. Everyone has deserted her!

kelly777
Member Avatar

I cannot tell you how very happy I am that these hacks were fired. And I'm equally sorry that MAB didn't know or wasn't told that it was this kind of shit that got her ass on the unemployment line. Wish they would have done it a long time ago.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Crazygirl
Aug 2 2012, 11:42 AM
This is all so shocking! They are going to humiliate Sharon? Have her sleep with a man, SAY IT AIN'T SO :eyeroll: I am counting down the days until this horrible regime is finally gone and my girl can be written better, providing she lasts that long.
WORD CG, not surprise in the least then the random Tuck convo @ the coffee house you just knew some bullshit like this occurs with Sharon... :hmmph: What needs to happen is making Sharon go against Victor or vice verse let her ass flashback to the Volcano he left her at cause it's plenty of room to let these characters get ugly with one another.

soapflake02

I would get over anxious about this one isn't "tucker" on the people go be cut from the show list?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

There is still the "mercy screw" and then he'll wanna leave town.

Crossface
Member Avatar

This is just MAB and Co.'s crusty attempt to degrade Sharon even more. Sick of these writers making a fool out of Sharon. Sharon never was like this until this rancid bitch took over as writer. Actors can't even get a say or express their opinions about how they feel or will feel the wrath of the poison pen. Sharon needs to push MAB in a pool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply