Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Blind Item; August 13th issue
Topic Started: Aug 3 2012, 12:53 PM (2,556 Views)
Ellie

Plans to kill off the long-running character played by this actor were cancelled.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Stefano

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Aug 3 2012, 01:00 PM
Stefano
I think that's it too.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Might be Stefano or even Jack leaving his 'death' more open ended....

Any other characters on other soaps dying or rumored to be dying?

AHM

If only it were Jack. . .

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think it was Bo. Peter Reckell mentioned in his SOD interview last week that Corday told him he would not be killed off. I have to imagine Tomsell wanted to kill him off. Any writer probably would since they are keeping Hope around. It just creates far more story and makes things easier in regards to story for Hope.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

YES thats awesome news :) thanks.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Could be about Stefano, but that's old news. Could also be about Bo, which is a mistake in my mind.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I think it could be Jack or Stefano.

Since these fools have no qualms about killing Jack off multiple times, I can imagine they wanted this death to be "final" but the frenzy of the Twitter campaign probably made them rethink that decision. Also, weren't there rumors of CC and MA being saved but that was taken away after some recent hirings? Maybe that whole situation made them have Jack "presumed" dead rather than really dead.

I don't know what they were going for with this one, but Stefano's death has always felt "unfinished" to me. Maybe MarDar intended for him to be a goner but Tomlin/Whitwhatever decided to bring him back.

I don't think it's Bo. No way would anyone ever be okay with that, haha.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

My first instinct was Victor. He doesn't really provide much to the show these days. But heck if I don't enjoy some Victor/Nicole banter.

happy
Member Avatar

confusedbyitall
Aug 3 2012, 01:08 PM
JoeBucs32
Aug 3 2012, 01:00 PM
Stefano
I think that's it too.
IA. Maybe, I'm the minority, but I think killing off Stefani would have been okay. He's getting older and has lost a lot of his edge. Would have been interesting to have a new evil bad on the show. But the way MarDar tried to write his death was so awful. So ridiculously contrived and rushed with everyone turning on him at once. If they ever kill off Stefano for good - he should have a really magnificent death and go out in a blaze of glory. And the fall out should be huge and long lasting.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

My guess is Bo.

nanasmiles

I figured it was Bo, also. Stefano being in hiding and alive was always a given for me. I would rather people not rise from the dead. Stefano has so many times it is comic now. And the last time Jack died his organs were donated to keep it from happening again. Yet here he is soon to be gone again. Stupid iic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply