Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DC: GH SCOOP: Dastardly Villain's Return Won't Be All Wet!
Topic Started: Aug 4 2012, 06:50 AM (817 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Written by: Jamey Giddens

A popular General Hospital baddie is on his way back (Today, I think!), and what he has planned for the denizens of Port Chuck could have them all a bit, shall we say, thirsty!
If you're wondering why I'm being so cryptic, it's because the storylines coming up on GH are SO good, I don't want to give too much away. Let's just say, it would be really, really smart for the Quartermaines, Spencers et al. to invest in some of those Brita water filters.

Is the returning villain tied to Ewen and Robin? Funny you should ask that. Look for the devilish doctor's agenda to be revealed slowly over the coming weeks. I will say this, Ewen's (Nathin Butler) accent is no coincidence...

Will Anna find Robin?  That's the plan, when the divine Ms. Devane (Finola Hughes) leaves Port Chuck and heads to Switzerland in search for the girl who once called her "Luv". Look for Anna to be joined on her quest by a man who holds a special place in her heart; only for a past love to pop up overseas, royally complicating matters.

Bobbie sighting? I'm starting to hear rumblings that Carly's (Laura Wright) mama, Barbara Jean Spencer, R.N. (Jackie Zeman), could be on her way back to town, just in time for a very special event.

The Baby Switch: Florencia Lozano is doing a play in New York, so the earliest she can reprise the role of fiesty, Llanview-based barrister Tea Delgado is fall. Don't be surprised if things come to a head, regarding the baby switch, around November Sweeps.

Liason vs. JaSam vs. McBam: Jason's (Steve Burton) renewed connection to Liz (Rebecca Herbst) will soon be strengthened, when he has to rescue the lovely Nurse Webber from mortal danger. Meanwhile, look for Sam's (Kelly Monaco) bond with John McBain (Michael Easton) to also deepen, especially after nasty stunt pulled by Todd (Roger Howarth)!    

Heather isn't done yet. Worried that Robin Mattson may be out the door, now that Heather's crimes have been revealed? Don't be. I hear the wacky woman has only just begun to terrorize Port Charles!

Loopy Liv: Poor Olivia (Lisa LoCicero) won't be right in the head for quite awhile, thanks to all the LSD Heather injected her with. Can Steve's (Scott Reeves) love—not to mention his guilt—bring her back from the brink of insanity?

Todd and Carly, From Friends to Lovers? Now that Blair (Kassie DePaiva) has broken his heart and he's learned that Johnny (Brandon Barash) is a nogoodnik, don't be surprised if Todd starts to catch feelings for his new BFF.

Lulu to the rescue. Dante's (Dominic Zamprogna) spouse won't have much time for performing wifely duties, because she'll be too busy trying to save Johnny and Patrick (Jason Thompson)! Will the Patrick/Lulu (Julie Marie Berman) chem-testing go any further? I hear it depends on how fan's react.

That's Just My Baby Daddy: One popular GH leading lady might have her already complicated love life rocked by the return of he ex-husband, who just so happens to be the father of one of her many children.

Goodbye Jason, goodbye? All over the web, there are rumblings that Steve Burton may be leaving GH. The actor re-tweeted a denial, but I hear negotiations aren't going so good. Could Port Charles survive without SuperJase? Let's hope we don't have to find out!

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/08/03/general-hospital-scoop-dastardly-villains-return-wont-be-all-wet
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

So much good in there! I wonder if Anna and Luke are going to run into Robert or Duke?? I would love to have both. Is Tristan Rogers still on Y&R for now? I haven't watched that show in almost a year, but I heard he came back for another stint. Would love to see Duke Lavery back on GH. Ian Buchanan was great, but poorly utilized on DAYS. But if they're going to find Robin, Robert needs to be there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply