Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Olivia Wakes Up
Topic Started: Aug 4 2012, 02:03 PM (1,003 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article about Olivia waking up and the effects of being overdosed on LSD. The actress notes that when Olivia awakens, Steve is there. It states all is not lost with Steve and Olivia. Olivia is a pretty loyal person and Steve feels really bad about what happened to her. It goes on to say one cannot OD on that much LSD without side affects. Olivia will not be the same person. She will be effected mentally. Also some things that may have annoyed people in the past will be kicked into overdrive, one example, thinking that she knows everything. LC basically says she is excited about these new challenges and hopes it can be a starting point for interacting with others characters. For more pick up the August 14th issue of SOD.
Edited by Daytime, Aug 4 2012, 02:32 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anita

Iím not at all sure that I will enjoy that character change. She was already getting on my last nerve before the LSD.

brazen
Member Avatar

I was hoping she would kick Steve to the curb. That would be the best personality change.

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

aahhh too bad I liked her unconscious

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply