Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Dec 28 2011, 09:11 AM (14,461 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

understood!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi
Aug 29 2012, 07:39 PM
Let's get back to talking about tweets since that's what this thread is about. If people keep up the stupid Sharon/Phyllis fighting warnings will be handed out.
M.Rhi, I'm so glad you posted something also is it possible to reiterate DR COC? apparently certain members think they have the right to tell us how to post and how to word thing's etc...So please help it's extremely hard for a bitch like me not EXPLODE real hard on those types.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

To all posters reading this please read our rules. They apply to everyone.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Nelson Branco @nelliebranco
I will be addressing Eric Braeden's comments (& lack of direct answers) in @SoapUncensored! Signed, The Bastard.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

sharon case

@dcconfidential noooooo!!!! enuf. please do not blow this out of proportion. lets be happy & kind to each other. thats the way to be!

Looks like SC is trying to put a stop to the drama around EB's interview. Well geeee Sharon you should of known we'd be talking about it! We got your back don't worry bout it girl ;) :rockon: :cheer: :cheers: :blowkiss:
Edited by Queen B, Aug 29 2012, 10:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Chile! SC can forget it, twitter alone is relentless now top that with angry fans...Shiiitttt!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I hope SC doesn't read this message board, I don't think she would like us too much LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 29 2012, 11:09 PM
I hope SC doesn't read this message board, I don't think she would like us too much LOL
Nah! that would be Sony/Soap boards if it's anything like it use to be back in 09-2010 now it had some real live LOONIES over there yea I'm being bias :P you couldn't mention shit about a Y&R actor twitter it was taken as actor bashing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I had no idea Nelson Branco and Sharon Case were so tight.. hmmmmmm

Their all up on eachothers tweet twats like no tomorrow
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Aug 29 2012, 11:43 PM

If NB gets the slightest attention from an actor, he gets all "supportive" of them. He used to bash her in his TV Guide Canada articles years ago ALL the time when the Phick/Shick triangle was going on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Aug 29 2012, 11:45 PM
Queen B
Aug 29 2012, 11:43 PM

If NB gets the slightest attention from an actor, he gets all "supportive" of them. He used to bash her in his TV Guide Canada articles years ago ALL the time when the Phick/Shick triangle was going on.
Yeah I heard a bit about that, maybe SC is just being smart and playing nice with people like NB so she doesn't have to deal with negativity from them
Offline Profile Goto Top

OhNoYouDidn't
Member Avatar

Twitter is the root of all evil, lol.

The Shictor story was a hot mess, but I don't think SC should have went on twitter and posted anything (even if it was re tweets) about Shictor.

As well, EB shouldn't be calling her out.

Besides, I always though the actors were banned from posting anything about their storylines?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 29 2012, 09:51 PM
Nelson Branco @nelliebranco
I will be addressing Eric Braeden's comments (& lack of direct answers) in @SoapUncensored! Signed, The Bastard.

well at least he confirmed his status.
I don't know, I read the interview twice and don't see where EB slammed anyone except, "THE BASTARD"! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I wouldn't say he slammed anyone, its more the fact that he's unhappy with SC agreeing with her fans about shictor being nasty. It seems like EB took it as a personal attack on him, which I'm about 90% sure is not the case at all.

I personally think that EB is probably just shitting himself because we know he was good friends with MAB and she fought for him to stay on Y&R. Now that she's gone, things are going to change a lot for him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Aug 30 2012, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't say he slammed anyone, its more the fact that he's unhappy with SC agreeing with her fans about shictor being nasty. It seems like EB took it as a personal attack on him, which I'm about 90% sure is not the case at all.

I personally think that EB is probably just shitting himself because we know he was good friends with MAB and she fought for him to stay on Y&R. Now that she's gone, things are going to change a lot for him.
now see, I didn't get that impression at all, and I seriously doubt EB is shitting himself over anything, it's not like the man needs the job. :huh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I don't think EB would be heading for the soup kitchen or a mission if he decided he's had enough of the petty BS on Y&R.
Posting the stuff on Twitter was just another way of getting the natives stirred up so they run to defend.
Somethings just don't change.

:shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

OhNoYouDidn't
Aug 29 2012, 11:52 PM
Twitter is the root of all evil, lol.

The Shictor story was a hot mess, but I don't think SC should have went on twitter and posted anything (even if it was re tweets) about Shictor.

As well, EB shouldn't be calling her out.

Besides, I always though the actors were banned from posting anything about their storylines?
She didn't go on twitter, complaining about the s/l. Fans were asking her questions. They were very disappointed with the story...and she agreed with them.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm watching MAB's thing from Paley on twitter.

MAB claims "The important thing you need in an episode is balance". Oh no she didn't. lol

KSJ said he wished Kay Chanellor would have adopted Neil instead of Devon, LOL. He also wants to sleep with Phyllis.
Edited by LPS, Aug 30 2012, 02:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

LPS
Aug 30 2012, 02:41 PM
I'm watching MAB's thing from Paley on twitter.

MAB claims "The important thing you need in an episode is balance". Oh no she didn't. lol

KSJ said he wished Kay Chanellor would have adopted Neil instead of Devon, LOL. He also wants to sleep with Phyllis.
Me too! you notice how for the most part Maybelle was silent? I felt like the actors other than EB MTS JC would have answered certain things differently had she not been sitting there.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Nelson Branco @nelliebranco29m
Just proofing @SoapUncensored one last time. Should be up shortly. Sorry, but it'll be worth the wait! Sharon Case Speaks! #YR

This man is killin me right now. But hell to the no I am not buying his piece of shit magazine
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic