Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EW: Salem's gonna blow! (New Promo!)
Topic Started: Aug 6 2012, 04:15 PM (26,391 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/06/days-of-our-lives-explosion/

SEE LINK FOR VIDEO
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

:shithitfan:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

:hail: :hail: :hail:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lysie
Member Avatar

Well...they really didn't leave much left to find out, did they?

If I watch this, and I doubt I will, go ahead and expect to hear a lot of complaints from me about the sound editing. Maybe it's improved on the actual show, but overall the sound was really bad in the promo.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Well looks like Jack and Madison die. SHOCKER :sarcasm:

The aftermath looks interesting. Wonder what is going on with EJ and Ian?

six
Member Avatar

What a great promo!

Although it did kill all the tension, so maybe it's not so great for the few unspoilered online fans. Makes me want to watch, though.
Edited by six, Aug 6 2012, 04:31 PM.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

My first reaction.

JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rafe arrests Sami? Damn.

WilSon kissage?!

Poor Brady.

And WTF... the Ian and EJ stuff?!

jderoche5
Member Avatar

This actually looks good! All of it!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Why is Rafe arresting Sami? What is happening with Ian and Ej? Wilson? :wub: Poor Jack!
Edited by MissLola, Aug 6 2012, 04:29 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Watching that makes me feel like they ended on the wrong episode, because the interesting stuff seems contained within that promo.

If the elevator is that high up and part of the ceiling caved in then I hope a lot more of the floor is caved in than what it seems like.

lysie
Member Avatar

MissLola
Aug 6 2012, 04:28 PM
Why is Rafe arresting Sami? What is happening with Ian and Ej? Wilson? :wub: Poor Jack!
I'd assume he's arresting her for helping EJ escape. But I'll be honest...I thought his shirt was just stuck on her bracelet.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The only shocking twist that no one sees coming this show could give me would be to suddenly become watchable again.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 6 2012, 04:31 PM
The only shocking twist that no one sees coming this show could give me would be to suddenly become watchable again.
I thought you were enjoying it, lol.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Sorry, that promo looked AMAZING! I don't agree with all of the choices they are making as far as pairings and I have zero faith in Gary Tomlin, but wow that was great. Ian Buchanan is about to light this show on fire on his way out. If they're wasting someone as great as Ian and letting him go, this is the way it should happen. He's so damn good. I wonder what he shows EJ? Stefano? That scene looked really cool.

Rafe arresting Sami? Good. Jack's death is going to be sad, but seemed too fast. I hope we get some scenes of Matt Ashford shining in that elevator. Is that too much to ask? By the looks of Jennifer, Justin, and Adrienne I think that death is final. Would Jack really not rush out with Abigail? I doubt there's a human stupid enough to die in the way he's going to die. That's disappointing to me.

Giving the show an A+ for the promo, but we will see how this all plays out. I have a feeling we might have just seen the best of what's to come.

concerned
Member Avatar

mmmmm stefano behind a curtain ??????

be cooler if it was Lexie.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Matt
Episode to episode, there have been days (even multiple) that I've found enjoyable. My biggest problems are the long-term story, flow, and general mischaracterization & WTFery that's running rampant. I don't exactly have the highest of hopes that TomSell are good enough to fix any of that. It it's clear we're going to be stuck with more Rafe/Sami/EJ foolishness. If they really wanted to catch my interest, they'd simply blow all 3 up and call it a day. I'd rather watch B&B's Steffy/Liam/Hope over Rafe/Sami/EJ ANY day.

AHM

Nice to see Jack listed as a major character. Too bad the morons are killing him off. I wish I could get excited about this, but you know, they're killing Jack.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

That promo looked great! :cart:
OMG Jack! :'( :'( :'(
Dancole! :wub2:
Wilson! :wub:
Ejami kissing! :cloud9:
Ian and EJ! :popcorn:
Kate slapping the SHIT out of Ian! :rockon:

The only problem I found was that it had a hard time loading but maybe that was just my internet connection. I can't wait!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 6 2012, 04:37 PM
lysie
Matt
Episode to episode, there have been days (even multiple) that I've found enjoyable. My biggest problems are the long-term story, flow, and general mischaracterization & WTFery that's running rampant. I don't exactly have the highest of hopes that TomSell are good enough to fix any of that. It it's clear we're going to be stuck with more Rafe/Sami/EJ foolishness. If they really wanted to catch my interest, they'd simply blow all 3 up and call it a day. I'd rather watch B&B's Steffy/Liam/Hope over Rafe/Sami/EJ ANY day.
Hope/Liam/Steffy are also poorly defined characters that change their ways as much as Rafe/Sami/EJ, but they are so much more interesting in every other way. So I totally agree with that. And they're younger. It actually feels like B&B is building something that could last for years and go down as a huge storyline. EJ/Sami/Rafe/Sami/Lucas is just old now. They have blown their chances over and over and over. I just wish they would move on.

But IMO if the show is going to make EJ/Sami their potential moneymaker just do it. It seems like they want to throw their eggs into that basket, I say go for it and stop dicking around with it. They would rather throw Rafe in there and tease that fanbase too. I think it hurts more than it helps. Every time there is a big promo like this EJ/Sami seems to be the main focal point and the big buzz scene so just go for it and don't jerk everyone around so much. At least if they fail they fail on their own and we can finally move on.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I thought it loooked great and for the first time in a long time, I'm actually putting this back on my DVR. Really looking forward to this...

ShaneDOOLFan

Im hoping Melissa Reeves brings more in those final Jack scenes than what I saw. The promo does make me want to watch, guess it will be up to Tomlin and Co. to keep it going though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply