Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EW: Salem's gonna blow! (New Promo!)
Topic Started: Aug 6 2012, 04:15 PM (25,999 Views)
sassyblonde
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Aug 8 2012, 05:16 PM
EJ doesn't need amnesia, he can just be kidnapped for a very long time. A few days will be long enough for Sami to find her way back to Lucas' bed or maybe even Rafe's. TPTB really have no idea what to do with Sami's character, it is actually getting ridiculoularious (Ridiculous & Hilarious). Lucas is now a loser, taking Rafe's place, unemployeed, womanless, etc., Rafe's insta vacations sounds like a character reset, much like Daniel. Rafe, Daniel & Sami as starlights on this show, is not something I want to watch. Sami getting handcuffed? Going to jail for aiding and abetting a fugitive, boring!!! Lucas is going to play mom and dad to the kids, he has nothing better to do with his time.
Lucas was always a loser and with GT back he will see it continues . Rafe on the other hand should be making a comeback but I'm not worried . EJ will find his way back to his Samantha and she has already chosen him over Rafe and Lucas. To quote lucas Actions speak louder than words. Sami saying I believe in you and standing between EJ and a possible bullet from her good old Dad.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am thinking that Stefano will probanly be in a coma for a while. Making a dramatic awakening sometime in the fall.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I want to see if Stefano is alive and if Ej is still a Dimera.

Kali
Member Avatar

I'm thinking Ian will escape with Stefano (or maybe Stefano isn't actually at Ian's evil lair, but Ian has just shown him surveillance footage proving he's alive). EJ will be left behind. EJ will attempt to find Stefano--maybe that's what leads to Kristen's return.

LucasHortonFan

Kali
Aug 8 2012, 06:21 PM
I'm thinking Ian will escape with Stefano (or maybe Stefano isn't actually at Ian's evil lair, but Ian has just shown him surveillance footage proving he's alive). EJ will be left behind. EJ will attempt to find Stefano--maybe that's what leads to Kristen's return.
Thats actually a good story for Ej. And shockingly, one I'd watch. I can not believe I just said that.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Courtneya6688
Aug 7 2012, 10:58 PM
I think that father matt is suppose to council nicole on the 17th and its about her wanting to be with daniel not about the baby. I for one will be super pissed if nicole looses this baby
That is right. I read a spoiler that said that Father Matt talks to Nicole about Daniel. It has nothing to do with the baby. I will be pissed if Nicole loses his baby too. I mean Sami has 4 kids, so why can't Nicole have 1?
Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

as far as we all know she is not supposed to lose the baby.

Evan
Member Avatar

An awful way to kill off Jack(assuming of course that he's really gone this time), rather a slap in the face for Matt Ashford & his fans.
Kinda furious about this, but sadly not surprised either.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

MissLola
Aug 8 2012, 06:07 PM
I am thinking that Stefano will probanly be in a coma for a while. Making a dramatic awakening sometime in the fall.
This sounds good to me.

So does this idea from Kali: I'm thinking Ian will escape with Stefano (or maybe Stefano isn't actually at Ian's evil lair, but Ian has just shown him surveillance footage proving he's alive). EJ will be left behind. EJ will attempt to find Stefano--maybe that's what leads to Kristen's return.

Whatever happens I cannot wait to see it all unfold. Stefano's return could have the potentail to affect a lot of Salemites. I know what I would love to see happen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

LucasHortonFan
Aug 8 2012, 06:42 PM
as far as we all know she is not supposed to lose the baby.
SourceRyan tweeted that Nicole was not going to lose her baby. He tweeted this sometime in June. So, she's not going to lose her baby. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Stefano better be trapped in carbonite or I'm going to think his whole death and disappearance was a huge waste.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im glad nicole is reported not to loose this baby because it would just be wrong for her to loose another one and im sure i wouldnt be the only nicole fan pissed about it

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I have a question about actually airing promos on tv.

So Days doesn't have any set for the Olympics, it seems, because they're focused on primetime. But...what about the commercials for Ellen and Steve Harvey talk shows? Is there a reason they'd show those but not give any love to Days?

I'm wondering if maybe it's a different type of ad or something.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I can see Ian putting Stefano in a diabetic coma
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dolly

Love the up coming Ejami.
Too bad Nicole did not loose the baby.
On the positive side, there is still time.
Maybe Nicole will go off to join Chloe in Chicago.

Marlene

px780
Aug 9 2012, 05:41 AM
I have a question about actually airing promos on tv.

So Days doesn't have any set for the Olympics, it seems, because they're focused on primetime. But...what about the commercials for Ellen and Steve Harvey talk shows? Is there a reason they'd show those but not give any love to Days?

I'm wondering if maybe it's a different type of ad or something.

Thanks for asking the question that was on my mind. NBC is obviously not totally ignoring daytime. Honestly the SH/ED ads are annoying me.

Lil
Member Avatar

I'm surprise no one has said this (or if they did I missed it) about the title of this thread...

Salem already does blow.

I can't wait for Kristen!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

And the Olympic Gold Medal for best BITCH SLAP goes to (wait for it)

Kate Roberts Dimera. :applause:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Aug 9 2012, 11:15 AM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Will I hope you have a good reason

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Does anyone know when will Tomsell be credited with writing episodes? Is this their stuff or re-tweaked MarDar scripts?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply