Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EW: Salem's gonna blow! (New Promo!)
Topic Started: Aug 6 2012, 04:15 PM (26,376 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Aug 9 2012, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know when will Tomsell be credited with writing episodes? Is this their stuff or re-tweaked MarDar scripts?
This Monday.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Aug 9 2012, 04:01 PM
Southofsoap
Does anyone know when will Tomsell be credited with writing episodes? Is this their stuff or re-tweaked MarDar scripts?
This Monday.
Thanks

Manny
Member Avatar

I hope the entire town of Salem turns her back on Sami, now that she has chosen E.J. I hope Lucas goes into a custody battle to win Allie, I hope Marlena and Roman disown her publicly. I would add Will to the list, but he has a boner for E.J. now, so the only thing I can hope if Will seducing E.J. just to break Sami's heart.

Anyways, hopefully all this happens and Sami is miserable and then just commits suicide. I mean, wouldn't that be a dramatic storyline people would watch? :D

michr544125

Bright Eyes
Aug 9 2012, 04:01 PM
Southofsoap
This Monday.
I'm confused. MarDar is still listed with the writing of Monday's show. Marlene even said on twitter their stuff goes all the way through next week. I thought the new writers tweaked some stuff but their stuff doesn't start until the week after or am I wrong?
Edited by michr544125, Aug 11 2012, 06:27 AM.

Kali
Member Avatar

This is just a guess, but I think this is still their broad story outline. Tomsell and the rest of the new regime filled in the details. Again, just a guess.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I really want to know what is behind that curtain Wacko Ian pulls open...

Stefano?

Susan?

The real Sami, the Sami we have seen lately is a Stefano double--he did it to torment EJ

An evil Doctor who is going to do surgery on EJ...like a frontal lobotomy, castration, or steal a kidney

Stefano's casket

Madison's dead body

a torture chamber

an assassin

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Kali
Aug 11 2012, 06:28 AM
This is just a guess, but I think this is still their broad story outline. Tomsell and the rest of the new regime filled in the details. Again, just a guess.
That's the way I understood it,too. I don't think what TomSell actually wrote themselves starts until the 20th,

Cerulean
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Aug 6 2012, 04:15 PM
The promo is stunning, I'm actually very impressed. :omg:

As little as I care about Bradison, it does seem cruel Madison died thinking Brady had stood her up at the altar, but not nearly as merciless as having Jack die again. :rip: All the stunt people, and even the hair and make-up department, did impressive work, and if they were trying to ensure I would care enough to tune back in two weeks down the road, it worked. :hail:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

rfsexton
Aug 11 2012, 11:24 AM

Stefano?

Susan?

The real Sami, the Sami we have seen lately is a Stefano double--he did it to torment EJ

An evil Doctor who is going to do surgery on EJ...like a frontal lobotomy, castration, or steal a kidney

Stefano's casket

Madison's dead body

a torture chamber

an assassin
I think something creepy of the likes of Edgar Allan Poe would be a good reveal behind the curtain too.

A huge cage of rats

an enormous python that Ian tells EJ is very hungr
a vat of acid

a tank of pirannahs

Ian has really flipped out, so there is no telling what is behind that curtain. I want to know when that ep airs

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Aug 12 2012, 05:28 PM
rfsexton

Stefano?

Susan?

Stefano's casket

Madison's dead body

a torture chamber

an assassin
I think something creepy of the likes of Edgar Allan Poe would be a good reveal behind the curtain too.

A huge cage of rats

a vat of acid

a tank of pirannahs

Ian has really flipped out, so there is no telling what is behind that curtain. I want to know when that ep airs

Well, it must be something that really freaks out EJ from the look on his face in that picture we saw.

emma mia
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 12 2012, 09:26 PM
rfsexton
rfsexton

Stefano?

Susan?

Stefano's casket

Madison's dead body

a torture chamber

an assassin

A huge cage of rats

a vat of acid

a tank of pirannahs

Well, it must be something that really freaks out EJ from the look on his face in that picture we saw.
didn't OBK confirm it is Stephano?

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

magicsteacher
rfsexton
rfsexton

Stefano?

Susan?

Stefano's casket

Madison's dead body

a torture chamber

an assassin

A huge cage of rats

a vat of acid

a tank of pirannahs

His expression is not a happy one. That much is certain.

Ian is more than a few bricks short a load at this time. He has no bricks in his load at all.

Maybe a very hungry Horton the Tiger is back.

in case you did not notice....

I HATE EJ

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
rfsexton
rfsexton

Stefano?

Susan?

Stefano's casket

Madison's dead body

a torture chamber

an assassin

A huge cage of rats

a vat of acid

a tank of pirannahs

CCV camera footage of Rafe walking in on Sami at the hideaway , "and their baggage and emotion and shared history crashing back down on both of them."

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Dolly
Aug 9 2012, 09:23 AM
Love the up coming Ejami.
Too bad Nicole did not loose the baby.
On the positive side, there is still time.
Maybe Nicole will go off to join Chloe in Chicago.
While I don't fully agree with your post, I appreciate your boldness so you get a "like" from me. :D

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

concerned
Aug 12 2012, 10:02 PM
magicsteacher
rfsexton
rfsexton

Stefano?

Susan?

Stefano's casket

Madison's dead body

a torture chamber

an assassin

A huge cage of rats

a vat of acid

a tank of pirannahs

CCV camera footage of Rafe walking in on Sami at the hideaway , "and their baggage and emotion and shared history crashing back down on both of them."
OBK already said it was Stefano so maybe EJ sees him in some Saw-like contraption. Ian's creepy and will be off the deep end from Maddie's death so I can see him do it.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Aug 12 2012, 10:30 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

JamaicanBeauty7
Aug 12 2012, 10:11 PM
concerned
magicsteacher
rfsexton

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
OBK already said it was Stefano so maybe EJ sees him in some Saw-like contraption. Ian's creepy and will be off the deep end from Maddie's death so I can see him do it.
Who/What is OBK?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Aug 13 2012, 05:43 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Aug 12 2012, 10:11 PM
concerned
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Who/What is OBK?
obk is the initials of name member here that have access for spoilers pics and staff like that

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply