Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EW: Salem's gonna blow! (New Promo!)
Topic Started: Aug 6 2012, 04:15 PM (26,429 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

My annoyance over Matt Ashford being fired and Jack dying again isn't allowing me to feel the proper emotions for Jack's death right now. I'm really just angry, not even sad about it. Maybe when it plays out I will feel the way that I'm supposed to feel. Justin and Adrienne being involved will probably help a lot.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Awesome

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

That promo pretty much spoiled most of what will happen next week - EJ saves Sami & EJami kiss (no surprise), Abby is rescued while Jack dies in the process (thus Matt's exit), Madison is dead (thus Sarah's exit), Melanie is rescued, the beginning of WilSon, Nicole goes into preterm labor but Dan is able to reverse it & keep her baby alive. None of this i really care about. I will note that the lack of post-explosion John/Marlena/Bo/Hope is sad & disgusting.
The only 1/2 interesting thing is whatever is up with Ian & EJ... though i'm sure that will be revealed in a single moment/episode since Ian must disappear too.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Please tell me that Stefano is behind the curtain :shrug:
Poor Nicole. Can't a pregnant chick get a break. First she pushes Ej back to Sami, now she wants Taniel, who will predictably start sniffing around St. Jennifer the minute he hears that Jack is gone. Sucks to be her. :shame:

DaysForever
Member Avatar

That Ian and EJ scene looked fucking phenomenal! Could it be Stefano behind the curtain?! We do know his henchman begins airing on Aug. 16th...

Kate slapping Ian.

Jack trapped in the elevator.

VERY interesting. Hopefully this plays throughout the remainder of the Olympics on actual TELEVISION.

This definitely seems like an underplayed "reboot," and I like it. Things are actually happening.

Cannot say enough about the Ian and EJ scene. I'm actually looking forward to everything. Except for Nicole about to lose the baby, then telling Daniel that he saved her baby. Way to ruin it all in a few seconds, lol.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 6 2012, 04:44 PM
That promo pretty much spoiled most of what will happen next week - EJ saves Sami & EJami kiss (no surprise), Abby is rescued while Jack dies in the process (thus Matt's exit), Madison is dead (thus Sarah's exit), Melanie is rescued, the beginning of WilSon, Nicole goes into preterm labor but Dan is able to reverse it & keep her baby alive. None of this i really care about. I will note that the lack of post-explosion John/Marlena/Bo/Hope is sad & disgusting.
The only 1/2 interesting thing is whatever is up with Ian & EJ... though i'm sure that will be revealed in a single moment/episode since Ian must disappear too.
It was weeks before Ian Buchanan's exit was announced and LK was tweeting about working with him for a while after CC/PM/MA/SJB, so I'm hoping he gets to go on a little reign of terror. Hopefully longer than a week. To me that was by far the most intriguing part of the promo.

Ellie

Not that I care for all of the stories, but excellent promo. Wonder if this promo will actually air on NBC.

Kate needs to take fake slapping lessons from - well, anyone.

Ellie

DaysForever
Aug 6 2012, 04:45 PM
Hopefully this plays throughout the remainder of the Olympics on actual TELEVISION.
Just said the same - what a waste it would be if it didn't.

emma mia
Member Avatar

TFP

this promo looks great and EJAMI kiss :cheer:

but Jack, oh man oh man :o

Ian what are you doing crazy and where does the shooter come into this?

sonwill
Member Avatar

I feel like I NEED to know what happens after that Wilson kiss omg. It seems like after one long road, we're finally getting somewhere..

six
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 6 2012, 04:48 PM
DaysForever
Hopefully this plays throughout the remainder of the Olympics on actual TELEVISION.
Per Judy H., no Days promos will air (on TV) during the Olympics.
Edited by six, Aug 6 2012, 04:51 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wow, great promo!

lene
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Aug 6 2012, 04:42 PM
Im hoping Melissa Reeves brings more in those final Jack scenes than what I saw. The promo does make me want to watch, guess it will be up to Tomlin and Co. to keep it going though.
I agree... I'm not usually one to judge over a few seconds, but she looks really bad in the promo.... I mean... REACT woman!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

This all looks really good!!!
My favorite of course is Ejami kiss!!!!

I wonder what is behind that curtain?

michelle
Member Avatar

I think it looks freaking AWESOME!

Posted Image

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Hoping the shocker is that MA isn't leaving Days, the elevator was only on the second floor and Jack gets out with only a few cuts and bruises. :pray:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ejami kiss- :sleep2:
Wilson kiss- :)
Kate slapping Ian- :rockon:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Some of this looks pretty good actually, it's a shame they are promoting such sucky pairings, though at least Dicole will soon be over and I have a feeling that it won't take Beast much longer to be sniffing after Rafe. :wub:

I am intrigued by some of it, but still not enough to tune back in on a regular basis. May watch some of it online. Tfp.
Quote Post Goto Top

DaysForever
Member Avatar

Ellie
DaysForever
I wonder if Judie knows, lol.

DaysForever
Member Avatar

six
Aug 6 2012, 04:49 PM
Ellie
DaysForever
Per Judy H., no Days promos will air (on TV) during the Olympics.
WHYYYY! Perfect opportunity. Wow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply