Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 20th; *updated 8/17*
Topic Started: Aug 9 2012, 10:46 AM (52,069 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of August 20

Things escalate further than ever between Sonny and Will
Chad overhears Andrew’s confession
Sami attempts to escape from Rafe – will she succeed?
Nicole recommits to winning Daniel’s heart.
Bo and Hope are extremely surprised by  what they find at Ian’s hideaway
Salemites show their respect.

Please credit Rogue-EJami.com http://rogue-ejami.com/2012/08/09/ne-spoilers-for-the-week-of-august-20/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday ("Andrew's Threat")
Chad overhears Gabi and Andrew's conversation; Sonny and Will share a kiss.

Tuesday ("Will's Feelings")
Will tells Sonny that he doesn't have romantic interest in him; Marlena helps Will realize his true feelings.

Wednesday ("Harsh Words")
Lucas's words rip Will apart; Chad advises Gabi to move out immediately; Will and Gabi look to one another for support.

Thursday ("Recent Actions")
Will and Gabi regret their actions; T attacks Sonny; Nicole is committed to a relationship with Daniel.

Friday ("Devastating News")
Julie unintentionally gives Melanie some hurtful news; Maggie and Victor go to comfort Brady.

**UPDATED 8/14**

Week of August 20:
EJ wakes up to find he's a prisoner.
Nicole is ready to declare her love when she's interrupted.
Melanie and Gabi are shocked to find Andrew is alive at the hospital.
Chad confronts Gabi, who finally confesses!
Chad decides to hide Gabi's dirty secret from Melanie.
"T" is back in town and blows up at Will for coming out.
Sonny finds Will after T's tongue lashing and comforts him.
Sonny leans in to kiss Will...

Tuesday August 21:
Will denies being into Sonny.
After speaking with Marlena, Will realizes he does have feelings for Sonny.
Sonny is found by Will in what looks like an intimate moment.

Wednesday August 22:
Will's hurt after seeing Sonny with Brian and again encounters T.
T gives Sonny a hard time for "turning" Will gay.
The memorial service for Jack is held today.
Gabi is devastated to be kicked out of Chad's apartment.
Gabi in Will are hitting rock bottom when they find each other and lose themselves in one another with a kiss...
Sonny is beaten by T.
Chad and Melanie find comfort in one another.

Thursday August 23:
Gabi and Will make love and after both feel it's awkward.
Will lashes out at Lucas.
Sami and EJ have been caught.
Justin finds Sonny, who refuses to ID his attacker.
Nicole wants more to be with Daniel than ever.

Friday August 24:
Maggie's anxious to tell Melanie that Nick Fallon is up for parole.
Julie is also anxious about Nick's parole hearing but she doesn't want Melanie to sink Nick's chances.
The news about Madison has Maggie and Victor tending to Brady.
Melanie is shocked at the end of the day to hear Nick might return to Salem!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Love among the ruins.

Andrew is wheeled into the hospital. Mel freaks and runs. He keeps Gabi by his side and tears into her for betraying him. Conveniently, Chad just happens to eavesdrop on the whole thing. He confronts her and she confesses as she breaks into tears. He decides to keep this quiet for Mel’s sake but advises her to stay far away from him and his girlfriend. When she later runs into them at Jack’s memorial, Chad gives her the cold shoulder and then kicks her out of his apartment.

T. is back in town. Apparently he wasn’t away taking tolerance lessons because he’s outraged that Will has come out of the closet. After he lashes out at Will for being a phony, Will mopes away to Sonny. The two men embrace and Sonny is overcome with desire. He’s about to kiss Will, but Horton pulls away and insists that he doesn’t think of him that way. Sonny accuses him of acting like a closet case again so Will runs off to mope to Marlena. As he unloads, he realizes he actually does have more than friendly feelings for Sonny. Running out to find him, he discovers him with another man. Frustrated, Will takes off and has a run-in with T. before bumping into his father. Lucas makes things much worse by telling his son what a disappointment he is. Will mopes some more. This time he runs into Gabi and helps her move back into her old room over the pub. As William proves that he really is Sami’s son by having spontaneous grief sex with his ex, T. is busy beating Sonny to a pulp outside. Justin finds his bloody son, who refuses to go to the police. Meanwhile, Will realizes what he just did and is horrified. He runs away and straight into his father. They have another fight.

Nicole is desperate to tell Daniel that she has fallen for him, but Maggie runs in and interrupts to panic about Mel. Later, Nicole tries to get back on track and starts dropping hints to the doctor about how great they are together. Meanwhile, Maggie goes looking for Mel, dreading the fact that she has to break the news that Nick Fallon is up for parole. Before she can tell her granddaughter, she is called to help Victor deal with a grieving Brady. Unfortunately, Julie winds up being the one to tell Melanie what’s going on and she doesn’t do much to cushion the blow to the traumatized young lady. Oh, and Elvis is taken prisoner.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/08/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-august-20-24/#more-95345

**UPDATED 8/17**

Monday, August 20th
E.J. awakes to discover he's a prisoner; Maggie interrupts a moment between Nicole and Daniel; Chad overhears Andrew threatening Gabi; Will and T face off.

Tuesday, August 21st
After a confrontation with Sonny, Marlena helps Will realize he has feelings for him.

Wednesday, August 22nd
Seeing Sonny in another man's arms upsets Will; Chad kicks Gabi out of his apartment; Chad and Melanie comfort each other.

Thursday, August 23rd
Will and Gabi realize they have made a mistake; a beaten Sonny asks his father not to call the police; Nicole intends to be with Daniel.

Friday, August 24th
Maggie wants to talk to Melanie about her former stalker's parole.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ej_SamiFF
Aug 9 2012, 10:46 AM

Please credit Rogue-EJami.com http://rogue-ejami.com/2012/08/09/ne-spoilers-for-the-week-of-august-20/
These are for the week after next.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Aug 9 2012, 11:06 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Ej_SamiFF

Thanks for the latests spoilers.

I am so damn curious as to know what Bo/Hope find at Creey Ass Ian's hideaway. Does this have something to do with his dramatic exit? I am excited to see where this storyline goes.

I wonder if Andrew's confession has anything to do with Gabi's involvement or do they just want to make us think that Gabi is close to being caught and Andrew's confession is something else.

Salemites show their respect I am guessing that they are going to pay tribute or have a memorial service to the ones that have died (probably Jack and Madison). Maybe it is going to be just one tribute for all of them tht lost their lives in the explosions or the aftermath of the explosions.

michr544125

Finally some Wilson spoilers. Can't wait . Thanks for posting.

emma mia
Member Avatar

TFP

So Sami gets arrested the week after, good more time for EJAMI.

I wonder if Bo and Hope find EJ at the hideaway.....hmmm

brazen
Member Avatar

I hope Jack gets his own funeral, he deserves it. Not a group one with Madison.

Carmi

Ej_SamiFF

And these are supposed to make me tune in after a two-week break?

Think again, Corday.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

brazen
Aug 9 2012, 11:23 AM
I hope Jack gets his own funeral, he deserves it. Not a group one with Madison.
He dies saving the life of the daughter everyone in Salem accused him of abandoning. The whole town owes him some respect. He damn well better get his own funeral and I will be seriously pissed if Missy calls it in during the funeral scenes.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Thanks for the new spoilers

MissLola
Member Avatar

Go Rafe!! You hold onto Sami and make her realize that she still loves you! :cheer: :cheer: :wub:

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Nicole is still after Daniel -even with the new writers? Eff off

michelle
Member Avatar

Ej_SamiFF

I don't like when the spoilers ask US questions. They are the ones that know, right?

lysie
Member Avatar

Dull dull dull. But it's nice to see a name missing. I'd like to see another name missing.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wake me up when they stop wasting Nicole on that washed up old brillo pad. :puke:
Quote Post Goto Top

sonwill
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers! Love the Wilson one, it makes me happy even knowing what it's about ha!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sounds good to me! Loving these spoilers and the SOD articles the rogues posted! Ejami ejami ejami! Can't wait! :rockon:

six
Member Avatar

"Nicole recommits to winning Daniel’s heart."
:wub:

I'd like to know what causes the Wilson spoiler, which must be the kiss.

Hopefully Bo gets to interact with Ian. That should have happened a long time ago imo.
Edited by six, Aug 9 2012, 12:15 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

MissLola
Aug 9 2012, 11:46 AM
Go Rafe!! You hold onto Sami and make her realize that she still loves you! :cheer: :cheer: :wub:
Finally some Safe scenes! :wub: Can't wait! :cheer: :cheer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

MissLola
Aug 9 2012, 11:46 AM
I can't wait!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Ej_SamiFF
Considering everything I know about gay soap relationships comes from ATWT and OLTL, Will and Sonny apparently find some rooftop or tall building in which to have another one of their chaste talks. Or maybe this is one of those literal spoilers where they meet up at the top of an escalator. Then again, maybe one of them realizes he has a functioning pair of testicles between his legs. I have seen ninety year old nursing home residents with more a sex drive than these two twenty-somethings.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply