Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 20th; *updated 8/17*
Topic Started: Aug 9 2012, 10:46 AM (52,298 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

I knew Rafe would be back on the scene with Samantha, and since Lucas is bowing out...
As for Nicole, I'm still biding my time until she and Dr. D are finished/kaput/terminados and Eric comes to town.
Glad to see that WilSon may be making progress at last and that Bo/Hope have something to do. Now if only John/Marlena were included, I'd be a happier camper.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Aug 9 2012, 12:11 PM
Ej_SamiFF
Aug 9 2012, 10:46 AM
Things escalate further than ever between Sonny and Will
Considering everything I know about gay soap relationships comes from ATWT and OLTL, Will and Sonny apparently find some rooftop or tall building in which to have another one of their chaste talks. Or maybe this is one of those literal spoilers where they meet up at the top of an escalator. Then again, maybe one of them realizes he has a functioning pair of testicles between his legs. I have seen ninety year old nursing home residents with more a sex drive than these two twenty-somethings.
We know Sonny kisses Will. It was in the promo that covers this week.

Dakotasmom

YAWN! Nothing here screams "waste an hour of your life watching me." Hopefully this is a bridge between the new and old writers, or else the excitement over the new writers was truly much ado about nothing.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The writing is on the wall for BD and Lucas. Its unfortunate. I'm not a big Lucas fan, but there is a spot for him on this show. The show needs female characters in that age range. Sami cannot juggle three guys, even if Alison Sweeney and TPTB want that to be the case. Bringing on Greg Vaughan is going to make it even more lopsided. The show needs to balance itself out big time because nothing makes sense right now. They should have never brought Lucas back when they did anyway. I haven't enjoyed this at all, but it was cool to see BD and Chandler Massey get a chance to work together. I don't think they want to get rid of Lucas until the Will story fully plays out, but it sucks to see Lucas rotting away on the backburner.

Star784
Member Avatar

Once again Lucas is left out in the cold...

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Star784
Aug 9 2012, 12:27 PM
and IMHO It sucks royal ass....

Hoping Days does give him a new love interest and fast...

Seriously Rafe already having scenes with Sami and it's Tomlin's first week in....it's just a matter of time now. I think that he tries to arrest Sami and she tries to escape but he gets her in the end (we saw that in the promo)...and handcuffs her.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 9 2012, 12:31 PM
Star784

Seriously Rafe already having scenes with Sami and it's Tomlin's first week in....it's just a matter of time now. I think that he tries to arrest Sami and she tries to escape but he gets her in the end (we saw that in the promo)...and handcuffs her.
just like when rafe started with stupid stuff on safe house with sami all time trying to escape[despite she is one the chose to go there in first place]

Helpless Romantic

Partnersincrime
Aug 9 2012, 12:35 PM
LuvingLumi
Star784

just like when rafe started with stupid stuff on safe house with sami all time trying to escape[despite she is one the chose to go there in first place]
Ah the safehouse those were good times :wub: :wub: :wub: I in no way want them back together anytime soon but I really hope the PTB go back to the banter of the safehouse days with these two. They were at their best then. :smile:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Aug 9 2012, 12:42 PM.

michr544125

LonePirate
Aug 9 2012, 12:11 PM
Ej_SamiFF
Aug 9 2012, 10:46 AM
Things escalate further than ever between Sonny and Will
Considering everything I know about gay soap relationships comes from ATWT and OLTL, Will and Sonny apparently find some rooftop or tall building in which to have another one of their chaste talks. Or maybe this is one of those literal spoilers where they meet up at the top of an escalator. Then again, maybe one of them realizes he has a functioning pair of testicles between his legs. I have seen ninety year old nursing home residents with more a sex drive than these two twenty-somethings.
I guess I am much more optimistic than you. Tomlin hired both Will and Sonny and wanted them together last summer. I'm excited for what's to come. I'm willing to give it a chance considering they've had no story since last summer (WilSon, not Will as he's had a story or maybe I should call it character destruction) and now they are finally getting a story with what seems Sonny as a big focus. The old writers simply had no interest in Sonny or WilSon. WilSon is starting up immediately under the new writers.

Sadly it seems Lucas will have almost no story. I think he was brought back to figure more into Will's story. But that fell to the backburner and he was left in the cold since MarDar felt Will/EJ was better than Will interacting with his own father during one of the toughest times of his life. I am hoping with whatever comes up with the gay storyline story picking up we will see Lucas involved more with his son especially if there is some kind of gay hate crime which is what's rumored. But he does need a love interest or there is no hope for him staying on the show.
Edited by michr544125, Aug 9 2012, 12:46 PM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I am wondering,.. where is the stuff about Ian and EJ? That is the stuff I am most interested in. And of course Kate.. and is Steffy behind that curtain?

emma mia
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Aug 9 2012, 12:38 PM
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi
Star784

Ah the safehouse those were good times :wub: :wub: :wub: I in no way want them back together anytime soon but I really hope the PTB go back to the banter of the safehouse days with these two. They were at their best then. :smile:
Rafe is about to find Sami ready for some sexy time with EJ, a Sami who laid it all on the line for EJ.

Talk about a slap in the face to their ENTIRE relationship. :wub:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

At the begining of daniel and nicole i really liked them but i dont want my girl begging for his attention i would rather see her with rafe or brady. A better storyline for her is concentrating on her baby and finding herself and the baby a home

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Anyone think Will & Sonny may go beyond just a kiss?

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Hologram
Aug 9 2012, 12:45 PM
I am wondering,.. where is the stuff about Ian and EJ? That is the stuff I am most interested in. And of course Kate.. and is Steffy behind that curtain?
Me too I am curious to see what is going on here and where all of this leads with this storyline. What will this mean for Ian/Kate/Sefano/EJ. Where will they go from here after Ian leaves? What will be the fallout for people like Kate/Stefano/EJ from what Ian has done? Will Ian get away with whatever his is doing?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

If Jack is really dead, I want to see MA play a dead guy.... while his family pays their last respects.
Anything other than that, it is a waste of my time. I am curious to see if TPTB fully commit to showing a dead Jack or will they leave to door open to possibility of him "missing". That is all I am really interested at this point, until the new SL start rolling.....with ED in October.

crazy4sc

emma mia
Aug 9 2012, 12:46 PM
Helpless Romantic
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Rafe is about to find Sami ready for some sexy time with EJ, a Sami who laid it all on the line for EJ.

When Safe started in the safe house Sami was in love with Ej so we are full circle. The only thing we know now is Lumi is toast. So it's between Ejami & Safe . I think we finally are getting our answer as to who Sami loves the most.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

johnwalterseip
Aug 9 2012, 12:55 PM
Anyone think Will & Sonny may go beyond just a kiss?
I would like to see them get closer. Again, I find that this clip is another MARDAR "insta". Sonny and Will have only shared a couple of scenes together over the last long while, not enough to get to kissing in IMO. Rush, rush, rush, just to say they "did it".....it is what I expect at this point, but not what I want. Will and Sonny need to be treated like a regular same sex couple, not bed-hopping sluts like most of the recent Salemites. When will TPTB learn?
Edited by Dreamer, Aug 9 2012, 01:22 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Aug 9 2012, 01:14 PM
If Jack is really dead, I want to see MA play a dead guy.... while his family pays their last respects.
Anything other than that, it is a waste of my time. I am curious to see if TPTB fully commit to showing a dead Jack or will they leave to door open to possibility of him "missing". That is all I am really interested at this point, until the new SL start rolling.....with ED in October.
I don't see this happening...not that it would mean Jack is really dead because nothing ever will...but another round of explosions causes the cable to snap. I believe I read that spoiler somewhere. So Jack is probably going to fall into the abyss and they will either not find the body or they will find a charred body where the elevator fell or where it used to be and assume its Jack. I wouldn't be surprised if the real Jack is eventually revealed to have been so freaked by his PTSD that he wandered off in a daze.

I always go back to the quote from Matt Ashford when asked if Jack was still alive, he said "He is to me." I don't know think that meant like Jack's legacy lives on or something like that. I believe he meant Jack's exit wasn't an obvious death. I would actually give props to Tomlin or whoever if they bring Matt Ashford back and have him somewhere lost and confused not knowing who is he, ala Mickey Horton (Marty Hansen) back in the day.

emma mia
Member Avatar

crazy4sc
Aug 9 2012, 01:19 PM
emma mia
Helpless Romantic
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[despite she is one the chose to go there in first place]

When Safe started in the safe house Sami was in love with Ej so we are full circle. The only thing we know now is Lumi is toast. So it's between Ejami & Safe . I think we finally are getting our answer as to who Sami loves the most.
I think so.

I love that in choosing to run with EJ, Sami makes a decision to basically leave Lucas; its over in her mind right now :cheer:

I love that it is achknowledged that they never stopped being attracted to each other and that pull is always there, not to mention how much the moment means to them. :wub:

Rafe is walking in on a Sami with EJ on the brain, I think the closure GG wanted is this, I mean they built their relationship on 'protecting' Sami from EJ, and big bad EJ and here is Sami choosing EJ above everyone else. :rockon: Unless off course Rafe is going to start fooling himself that Sami is being forced into this :lol:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

crazy4sc
Aug 9 2012, 01:19 PM
emma mia
Helpless Romantic
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[despite she is one the chose to go there in first place]

tomlin is writing so its rafe

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply