Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 20th; *updated 8/17*
Topic Started: Aug 9 2012, 10:46 AM (51,430 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Dakotasmom
Aug 17 2012, 08:13 PM
Okay, if the rumor is true and Silvio is the turncoat gunning for Sami why does he go after Rafe prompting Sami to shoot him?
I have been pondering that as well. Perhaps Silvo knows he has to get rid of Rafe before he can deal with Sami. I foresee a short life span for Silvo if he is double crossing the Dimeras. Stefano will eliminate him or have him eliminated quickly and efficiently.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Dakotasmom
Okay, if the rumor is true and Silvio is the turncoat gunning for Sami why does he go after Rafe prompting Sami to shoot him?
The speculation is he's working for Ian - so Rafe would be in his way of getting to Sami.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 17 2012, 03:08 PM
Wednesday, August 22nd
Seeing Sonny in another man's arms upsets Will
Posted Image

Aww Will.

Perhaps it's time for you to realize to not take Sonny for granted. Oh and please get jealous :)

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Monday, August 20

EJ wakes up and finds himself a prisoner.

Nicole prepares to tell Daniel she loves him.

Melanie runs off, after seeing Andrew alive at the hospital.

Chad warns Gabi to steer clear of Melanie, after she confesses what she did.

T angrily confronts Will about being gay.

DVR Alert: Sonny tries to console Will with a kiss.

Tuesday, August 21

Will denies having any romantic interest in Sonny.

Sonny calls Will on avoiding the fact that he's gay.

Marlena counsels her troubled grandson.

Will finally realizes his true feelings.

DVR Alert: Will finds Sonny in an intimate moment with Brian.

Wednesday, August 22

Will is hurt, when he sees Sonny in Brian's arms.

Lucas accuses Will of being self-centered.

Chad kicks Gabi out of his apartment.

Rafe faces a life and death situation.

Gabi and Will seek comfort in each other.

Chad pledges his love to Melanie.

DVR Alert: T chastises Sonny for "turning" Will gay and attacks him.

Thursday, August 23

Lucas tries to apologize to Will for their fight, but Will lashes out at him.

Justin is upset, when he finds Sonny badly beaten.

Sonny forbids Justin from calling the police, insisting he'll handle this on his own.

Nicole is more determined than ever to be with Daniel.

Will and Lucas learn that Sami and EJ have been caught.

DVR Alert: Will and Gabi have sex.

Friday, August 24

Maggie is anxious to tell Melanie that Nick is up for parole.

Julie is eager to talk to Melanie about not sinking Nick's chances for parole.

Maggie and Victor comfort Brady, who's devastated by Madison's death.

DVR Alert: Melanie is shocked to hear Nick may return to Salem.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2012DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-August-20-To-24.htm

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 16 2012, 07:30 AM
SpriteEyes
Aug 16 2012, 07:24 AM
Not being a gay man myself but knowing many I do know they can have sex with women, be married and have children.

I'm pretty sure straight men can have sex with men (prison) but I don't think they consider themselves bisexual? Or maybe they do and I'm just niave and I'm certainly not gonna ask them over a soap. :embarrassed:
Of course they can, but we already know Will couldn't. I'm not making the point that this could never happen; I'm making the point that this wouldn't happen with Will. MarDar have done a very good job (imo) of establishing who Will is over the past year, and I think this writing undoes that. And to your point that he could be drunk or whatever - we already saw him drunk, and what did he do then? It had nothing with Gabi or any female. That's why I think this writing is just a cop-out to be able to introduce "he's his mother's son" without actually thinking about who they're writing for.
I see what you mean but couldn't doesn't mean the same as can't.

I'm hoping this isn't happening just to get Gabi knocked up and TomSell will pull some other storyline out of all this that isn't Will suddenly wakes up straight.

Ejami79
Aug 16 2012, 09:39 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Days is going to have Will be straight. I guarantee that when Will & Gabi have sex, most Days viewers are going to think -'so does this mean that Will is straight?'
Will is going to pull away from a kiss from Sonny but then goes and not only kisses Gabi, but also has sex with her.
After spending all this time getting viewers to accept Will as a gay character, why have him show straight tendencies? It's like the last year was a waste.
If Days wants Gabi in a baby storyline, why couldn't it be with Nick and Chad? Why Will?
If Gabi doesn't get pregnant and Will is still gay, then what was the point of the hookup?
So many questions LOL!

If they want angst for WilSon, there's so many other routes they could've gone that involve Will showing interest in guys. And I fail to see how this is good angst for WilSon. The Will/Gabi sex surely doesn't make me want a WilSon romance. It makes me want to be against WilSon because I'd rather see Sonny with someone else- like Brian or Neil.
In interviews both Chandler & Freddie have been coy about a WilSon romance. We know Sonny is going to have a bullying storyline and have scenes with Marlena. Justin & Adrienne are going to be on more. It just seems like Sonny is now going to be the lead gay character.

I'm just trying to understand the point of the Will/Gabi sex. Guess I'll have to see how it plays out though.
I trust that the majority of DAYS fans are brighter than to think Will suddenly woke up straight.

Will is gay. I'd rather seem him reeling and having sex with Neil, but Neil can't get pregnant and in the end that's probably the only thing TomSells wants to come out of this.

I guess it's nice to know that it's not just straight men who have never heard of a condom. :shame:
Edited by SpriteEyes, Aug 18 2012, 05:11 AM.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Oops forgot multi-quote option.
Edited by SpriteEyes, Aug 18 2012, 05:10 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

rfsexton
Aug 17 2012, 09:44 PM
Dakotasmom
I have been pondering that as well. Perhaps Silvo knows he has to get rid of Rafe before he can deal with Sami. I foresee a short life span for Silvo if he is double crossing the Dimeras. Stefano will eliminate him or have him eliminated quickly and efficiently.
Well, I hope so.

First, IF Silvio does bump into Rafe I would like him to try to deal with Rafe... but not hurting him. Perhaps locking him up somewhere...and then go after Sami.

Then EJ turns up as Silvio and Sami fight for their lives.. EJ "handles" Silvio .. and either EJ or Sami shoots the bastard, LOL, or ties him up to give to the police to handle once Ian deeds have been discovered.

Wait, .. did I miss something? Are you saying Silvio prompt Sami to shoot Rafe? Well, she does not know yet that Silvio is not on their side but I don't think she would shoot Rafe like that. It would be interesting if she thought Silvio was on her side and then as they leave Rafe somewhere locked up of course that Silvio turns on Sami and tries to get rid of her. .. but then of course EJ would have to come and save her.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Aug 18 2012, 05:01 AM
Ellie
Aug 16 2012, 07:30 AM
SpriteEyes
Aug 16 2012, 07:24 AM
Not being a gay man myself but knowing many I do know they can have sex with women, be married and have children.

I'm pretty sure straight men can have sex with men (prison) but I don't think they consider themselves bisexual? Or maybe they do and I'm just niave and I'm certainly not gonna ask them over a soap. :embarrassed:
Of course they can, but we already know Will couldn't. I'm not making the point that this could never happen; I'm making the point that this wouldn't happen with Will. MarDar have done a very good job (imo) of establishing who Will is over the past year, and I think this writing undoes that. And to your point that he could be drunk or whatever - we already saw him drunk, and what did he do then? It had nothing with Gabi or any female. That's why I think this writing is just a cop-out to be able to introduce "he's his mother's son" without actually thinking about who they're writing for.
I see what you mean but couldn't doesn't mean the same as can't.

I'm hoping this isn't happening just to get Gabi knocked up and TomSell will pull some other storyline out of all this that isn't Will suddenly wakes up straight.

Ejami79
Aug 16 2012, 09:39 AM
I'm starting to wonder if Days is going to have Will be straight. I guarantee that when Will & Gabi have sex, most Days viewers are going to think -'so does this mean that Will is straight?'
Will is going to pull away from a kiss from Sonny but then goes and not only kisses Gabi, but also has sex with her.
After spending all this time getting viewers to accept Will as a gay character, why have him show straight tendencies? It's like the last year was a waste.
If Days wants Gabi in a baby storyline, why couldn't it be with Nick and Chad? Why Will?
If Gabi doesn't get pregnant and Will is still gay, then what was the point of the hookup?
So many questions LOL!

If they want angst for WilSon, there's so many other routes they could've gone that involve Will showing interest in guys. And I fail to see how this is good angst for WilSon. The Will/Gabi sex surely doesn't make me want a WilSon romance. It makes me want to be against WilSon because I'd rather see Sonny with someone else- like Brian or Neil.
In interviews both Chandler & Freddie have been coy about a WilSon romance. We know Sonny is going to have a bullying storyline and have scenes with Marlena. Justin & Adrienne are going to be on more. It just seems like Sonny is now going to be the lead gay character.

I'm just trying to understand the point of the Will/Gabi sex. Guess I'll have to see how it plays out though.
I trust that the majority of DAYS fans are brighter than to think Will suddenly woke up straight.

Will is gay. I'd rather seem him reeling and having sex with Neil, but Neil can't get pregnant and in the end that's probably the only thing TomSells wants to come out of this.

I guess it's nice to know that it's not just straight men who have never heard of a condom. :shame:
It's interesting though that it's ALWAYS with a woman that straight AND gay men forget about wearing a condom.

And that NONE of the women in Salem are on some version of birth control.

Edited by Difficult Diva, Aug 18 2012, 05:36 AM.

Dakotasmom

Hologram
Aug 18 2012, 05:16 AM
rfsexton
Aug 17 2012, 09:44 PM
Dakotasmom
Well, I hope so.

First, IF Silvio does bump into Rafe I would like him to try to deal with Rafe... but not hurting him. Perhaps locking him up somewhere...and then go after Sami.

Then EJ turns up as Silvio and Sami fight for their lives.. EJ "handles" Silvio .. and either EJ or Sami shoots the bastard, LOL, or ties him up to give to the police to handle once Ian deeds have been discovered.

Wait, .. did I miss something? Are you saying Silvio prompt Sami to shoot Rafe? Well, she does not know yet that Silvio is not on their side but I don't think she would shoot Rafe like that. It would be interesting if she thought Silvio was on her side and then as they leave Rafe somewhere locked up of course that Silvio turns on Sami and tries to get rid of her. .. but then of course EJ would have to come and save her.
No, I read on Twitter that Silvio goes after Rafe so Sami shoots Silvio.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Yeah, I ... *sighs* ... just read some spoiler for next week concerning this moment and are freaking annoyed and angry.

However, I think will watch it and see if for myself rather taking the "wording" of that spoiler serious. I just got to say that if the new writers think THIS is going to fly .. if it is what I think it is... they are mistaken, at least for this fan.

Spoilers at http://rogue-ejami.com/

Sami needs decide, .. not going back and forth between three men like this. Its like an eternal circle.

I was expecting Sami to go back to Lucas as the dust of this had settled out of guilt or something,.. like she always does, and Lucas giving Sami one more chance because it turned out he was wrong after all (to Kates dislike of course). This because we know that it will be a slow burn between EJAMI.. but I am confused. Didn't spoilers say that Rafe was not in the cards anymore for Sami?

Dakotasmom

Spoilers are only as accurate as the source, and at times when there are writing shifts even the best source can be wrong. I guess its wait and see. At this point, though, I think the mainstreams sources would have it right two weeks ahead or so.

At this point though its not even a circle- more like a damn square. I actually hope all three walk away from her. Sami doesn't deserve to make a choice any more.
Edited by Dakotasmom, Aug 18 2012, 09:07 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Dakotasmom
Aug 18 2012, 09:04 AM
Spoilers are only as accurate as the source, and at times when there are writing shifts even the best source can be wrong. I guess its wait and see. At this point, though, I think the mainstreams sources would have it right two weeks ahead or so.

At this point though its not even a circle- more like a damn square. I actually hope all three walk away from her. Sami doesn't deserve to make a choice any more.
You have a good point. :)

Although as mainly a EJ fan,.. I feel sorry for him.

At this point, if they ever are going with EJAMI as a real couple Sami needs to prove to him that she does love him and he cannot give in so easy. However, if you are in love isn't that so easy to do? EJ certainly is a fool when it comes to love, I guess thats part of his attraction.
Edited by DayDreamer, Aug 18 2012, 09:11 AM.

Dakotasmom

I feel sorry for all three of them- Lucas, Rafe, and EJ. I loved the scene where EJ and Lucas commiserated over a pastrami sandwich after Sami screwed them both over, and Sami scrambled. She needs another does of that

Kali
Member Avatar

Dakotasmom
Aug 18 2012, 09:15 AM
I feel sorry for all three of them- Lucas, Rafe, and EJ. I loved the scene where EJ and Lucas commiserated over a pastrami sandwich after Sami screwed them both over, and Sami scrambled. She needs another does of that
Can I admit that I have fantasies about the Sami-couple fanbases teaming up to campaign for her to "pick one!"? It's beyond ridiculous. No woman is that fickle.

Kyrai

Dakotasmom
I briefly shipped Ejucas.

It's rather sad how far Days has fallen. There used to be so many great stories. Now, not so much.

bomber
Member Avatar

Kali
Aug 18 2012, 09:39 AM
Dakotasmom
Can I admit that I have fantasies about the Sami-couple fanbases teaming up to campaign for her to "pick one!"? It's beyond ridiculous. No woman is that fickle.
I guess this is the problem when you make one character the main storyline for so many years and create fanbases around each of her pairings. In these days of falling ratings the writers can't afford to lose a whole fanbase so they have to keep Sami swinging. They've written themselves into a corner so EJ, Rafe and Lucas keep getting screwed (literally if not figuratively).

Fairygodmother

The point is that this Sami centered show is NOT building ratings. TPTB need to get someone on board who can actually write a good drama that uses the assets of the whole cast, NOT this reality show circus of Sami sex partners. I FF all of her scenes. I have nothing against the character as reasonable part of the cast, but her sex life does not make much of a show.

sonwill
Member Avatar

New spoilers up at Soap Central for this upcoming week [and there's more for the week after that too]

I'm not sure how posting spoilers works here or what the rules are or whatever so I'll just link y'all and leave you all to do whatever lol!

http://soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/spoilers/2012/120820.php
Edited by sonwill, Aug 18 2012, 07:12 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

DocandJohn4ever
Aug 18 2012, 04:36 AM
Monday, August 20

EJ wakes up and finds himself a prisoner.

Nicole prepares to tell Daniel she loves him.

Melanie runs off, after seeing Andrew alive at the hospital.

Chad warns Gabi to steer clear of Melanie, after she confesses what she did.

T angrily confronts Will about being gay.

DVR Alert: Sonny tries to console Will with a kiss.

Tuesday, August 21

Will denies having any romantic interest in Sonny.

Sonny calls Will on avoiding the fact that he's gay.

Marlena counsels her troubled grandson.

Will finally realizes his true feelings.

DVR Alert: Will finds Sonny in an intimate moment with Brian.

Wednesday, August 22

Will is hurt, when he sees Sonny in Brian's arms.

Lucas accuses Will of being self-centered.

Chad kicks Gabi out of his apartment.

Rafe faces a life and death situation.

Gabi and Will seek comfort in each other.

Chad pledges his love to Melanie.

DVR Alert: T chastises Sonny for "turning" Will gay and attacks him.

Thursday, August 23

Lucas tries to apologize to Will for their fight, but Will lashes out at him.

Justin is upset, when he finds Sonny badly beaten.

Sonny forbids Justin from calling the police, insisting he'll handle this on his own.

Nicole is more determined than ever to be with Daniel.

Will and Lucas learn that Sami and EJ have been caught.

DVR Alert: Will and Gabi have sex.

Friday, August 24

Maggie is anxious to tell Melanie that Nick is up for parole.

Julie is eager to talk to Melanie about not sinking Nick's chances for parole.

Maggie and Victor comfort Brady, who's devastated by Madison's death.

DVR Alert: Melanie is shocked to hear Nick may return to Salem.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2012DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-August-20-To-24.htm
These spoilers sound good, looking forward to seeing Lucas and will argue,which is rare.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

sonwill
Aug 18 2012, 07:12 PM
New spoilers up at Soap Central for this upcoming week [and there's more for the week after that too]

I'm not sure how posting spoilers works here or what the rules are or whatever so I'll just link y'all and leave you all to do whatever lol!

http://soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/spoilers/2012/120820.php
"Old flames reunite in the midst of tragedy." Let me take a guess that the supposedly devastated Jennifer Whoreton will be opening her legs again for Orange Dong Jonas who has been burned by the "evil" Nicole. :x Bullshit. Pure bullshit. FU Gary Tomlin. :flipoff: :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply