Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Billy Guns for Tim
Topic Started: Aug 10 2012, 11:55 AM (865 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the August 21st issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article about Billy and Dr. Tim.. Billy's television show is not doing what the network had hoped, so he has to step up his game. The network wants the Phyllis story. So Billy ambushes Dr. Tim in the bookstore and hits him with some very inflammatory questions. He is very ruthless in the process. It says if this was Phyllis, she would be doing the same thing, if the story was about anyone other than her. Dr. Tim rushes to the door but Billy is hot on his trail. Hamner says Billy can be really pervasive when it comes to a good story. For more pick up the latest issue of SOD...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

go billy!!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yes! I wasn't sure if Billy and Tim would cross paths but its about time

bmfan
Member Avatar

I hope he tells him everything he knows. @Queen B I love your avatar and it will never get old.;-)

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Go Billy Go!!! Get the info from Tim to nail Syphyllis to the wall!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

It's about time this desperate idiot got caught for all of her crap. She makes me sick!

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Shick
Aug 10 2012, 06:56 PM
It's about time this desperate idiot got caught for all of her crap. She makes me sick!
AMEN!! Syphyllis needs to go down!!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply