Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Steffy and Liam Get Wild
Topic Started: Aug 10 2012, 01:06 PM (1,567 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the August 21st issue of SOD, it features an article about Hope, Liam, and Steffy... Again!!!

It says Steffy ignores Hope's warning to stay away from Liam. She goes to see him and entices him to have a night out on the town. They party at night clubs and really get into he LA scene. Liam begins to let loose after a few drinks. Later he begins to think of Hope and goes home but Hope is nowhere to be found. Liam begins to wonder if Hope ditched him and goes back to party with Steffy. Liam really parties but this time Steffy finds him in a compromising position. For more pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Liam is an idiot. Always jumping to conclusions.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Liam is a loser and Steffy is a slut. Hope dear, you can do so much better. Let the idiots have each other.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'll take Bill and Steffy again over this crap.

Jair

Me too!!

They trashed Steffy's character with this boring crap! They used her to make Lope interesting but they distroyed the most promising character of the younger set! She was a bad girl, a buisness woman .... now she is a pathetic one who run afer a loser.

Take back Steffy with the adults and leave Hope with her boys winning and playing with dools to create fairy tale wedding days. :sleep: Hope has choosen evry time to give Liam other chances so ... I have no pity for her

natdot99
Member Avatar

Bell, Jr. stated that Hope is the heroine of the B&B and her storylines will remain front and center. Steffy character is being destroyed so that more sympathy goes toward Hope. Lope is a boring couple and Steffy is used to prop them up. There is no end in sight for the triangle from hell. :soapbox:

Jair

ah ah ah a flat character like Hope the center of the show .... the final example of Bell Jr's effect on this soap....

The rating can be good but the quality of B&B is so low

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Steffy's character is being destroyed so that more sympathy goes toward Hope.
I think the opposite is happening. How many times has Hope dumped Liam? And like the wimp he is - he constantly goes back for more. He needs to see a shrink because he is weak.

Really, both Hope and Steffy should DUMPED Liam!!! The man is incapable of making a decision.

Jen
Member Avatar

Im so sick and tired of this storyline - always the same thing and nothing more happens

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I am tired of Steffy/Liam/Hope.... Steffy/Bill/Katie is much more interesting.

LPS
Member Avatar

Uggghhhh....the storyline from hell. Usually during the Taylor/Ridge/Brooke crap, they gave them an episode break. Hope/Liam/Steffy are on way too much and they are not that interesting or good actors.

brazen
Member Avatar

Quote:

Liam begins to wonder if Hope ditched him and goes back to party with Steffy. Liam really parties but this time Steffy finds him in a compromising position.

Watch this is going to be all Steffy's fault, because poor poor Liam is never responsible for his own choices or actions.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply