Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Promo for the week of August 13th
Topic Started: Aug 10 2012, 06:43 PM (1,122 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

The Young And The Restless Promo - Wk 13th August 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cieH2fxKLlo&sns=tw
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't wait for Victor's return just to see what he does to sharon, he tossed Dianne out of the ambulance for double crossing him, with any luck, he'll toss her out of his jet.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

You go Sharon! :cheer:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Come on Victor, Spit it out!

'How dare you try and take over the business that I made with my own hands. Who are you to think you could best me? By days end you will be out of my business and out of my house, YOU GOT THAT?"

Wonder how long it will take her to start sniveling.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Geez...

First, Poor Sharon Case-- having to be involved in this crap.....

Second.....that storyline is absolute C.R.A.P.

And, again, MAB wonders why she was fired.... seriously..... :shame:

cscarly

who started this whole thing only one man did that big sister your brother had try put sharon in her place by
forcing her dump her husband he got his little revenge against wife and brother , now he see what he unleashed.
my bet victor wont be pleased with nik my guess where going see sharon be one kidnap victor

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just can't believe what's happened to little Sharon Collins we met 18 years ago.

Crossface
Member Avatar

I say go Sharon take all three of them of them down. Victoria's boring ass don't even work for Newman so don't know what the hell she's all bent out of shape about. Nick wanted to work with Sharon on the new cosmetics line but then huffs and puffs about Sharon making a decision without him yet Nick kept telling Victor he can't work because of his skanky wife. Victor used Sharon so I say GO SHARON!!!

LPS
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 12 2012, 11:40 PM
I just can't believe what's happened to little Sharon Collins we met 18 years ago.
Its wonderful.

No more do we have the pathetic slut who needs a man. Instead, we have Samantha Jones-lite. It is awesome. Bitch wants sex, power, and money. LOVE IT.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Crossface
Aug 12 2012, 11:46 PM
I say go Sharon take all three of them of them down. Victoria's boring ass don't even work for Newman so don't know what the hell she's all bent out of shape about. Nick wanted to work with Sharon on the new cosmetics line but then huffs and puffs about Sharon making a decision without him yet Nick kept telling Victor he can't work because of his skanky wife. Victor used Sharon so I say GO SHARON!!!
I guess Sharon's slutty trampy azz is gonna show all of them.. Right??? Ok then.. *RME*

I believe they'll let Sharon succeed in taking over Newman but then what? On to the next bed? They still haven't addressed none of her problems... And lets not forget Sharon is woman scorned of her own making.. She brought this crap on herself.. We can't forget Sharon pursued Victor not the other way around. Victor was hurt over Nikki, that's why it went forward...

So while yeah "Bitch" Sharon is all fun to look at.. She is at fault for most the happenings that's going on with her.. And though Victoria may be "boring"... She was right and did try to warn Sharon she was Victor's flavor of the week... I guess Sharon thought because she was young and beautiful she could tame Victor..

This girl ain't no victim... Just sayin...

Edited by Daytime, Aug 13 2012, 07:50 AM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Allllllllways someone elses fault.
'Nick doesn't want her,'
'Adam doesn't want her,'
'Victor doesn't want her.'

Her and Victor were married before this. They act like this was the first time.
She walked into that farce knowing full well that Victor will only love 2 people, himself and Nikki. She can't act pissed or surprised!
Let her have her moment in the spotlight before Victor busts her bulb.

Just thinkin' :shame:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Aug 10 2012, 08:49 PM
Come on Victor, Spit it out!

'How dare you try and take over the business that I made with my own hands. Who are you to think you could best me? By days end you will be out of my business and out of my house, YOU GOT THAT?"

Wonder how long it will take her to start sniveling.
or peeling her dress off. lol

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Strip her naked, :moon: get her ready and then walk away :wave: :applause:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Aug 13 2012, 09:00 AM
Strip her naked, :moon: get her ready and then walk away :wave: :applause:
doesn't take much to get her ready. lol

Shick
Member Avatar

Sharon can do no right no matter what she does. Sometimes if you dislike a character, you'll always find the faults first. If she's nice and sweet, she's called a victim. If she's ruthless and cut-throat, then she's a bitch with no redeeming qualities. I admit I'm the same way with other characters, so I can empathize.

But I love this version of Sharon so far. She's been too nice for too damn long. And while I liked nice Sharon, this is a good change for her character's personality and gives Sharon Case A LOT more to work with as an actress. The storyline may be shit and make no sense at all, but this new attitude that Sharon has is fun to watch.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Shick
Aug 13 2012, 01:50 PM
Sharon can do no right no matter what she does. Sometimes if you dislike a character, you'll always find the faults first. If she's nice and sweet, she's called a victim. If she's ruthless and cut-throat, then she's a bitch with no redeeming qualities. I admit I'm the same way with other characters, so I can empathize.

But I love this version of Sharon so far. She's been too nice for too damn long. And while I liked nice Sharon, this is a good change for her character's personality and gives Sharon Case A LOT more to work with as an actress. The storyline may be shit and make no sense at all, but this new attitude that Sharon has is fun to watch.
Posted Image

Daytime
Member Avatar

Shick

Just like you and the Phyllis hate.. Right.. She will never be right in your eyes..

All I'm saying our favs Bull crap can't be justified all the time either.. Sharon is the cause of just about all her heartache now all a sudden she's the woman scorned when she pursued this relationship with her kids grandfather.... She and Victor both used each other to get back at their exes... So whatever happens its their own darn fault.

Sharon is not right in the head and if anything she needs to see a shrink and address her real issues. Her stealing and bedhopping still haven't been explained.

But anyway I am still looking forward to the story... Anything to get My Favorite Victoria out that darn house back to business...
Edited by Daytime, Aug 13 2012, 04:01 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Daytime
Aug 13 2012, 03:59 PM
Shick

Just like you and the Phyllis hate.. Right.. She will never be right in your eyes..

All I'm saying our favs Bull crap can't be justified all the time either.. Sharon is the cause of just about all her heartache now all a sudden she's the woman scorned when she pursued this relationship with her kids grandfather.... She and Victor both used each other to get back at their exes... So whatever happens its their own darn fault.

Sharon is not right in the head and if anything she needs to see a shrink and address her real issues. Her stealing and bedhopping still haven't been explained.

But anyway I am still looking forward to the story... Anything to get My Favorite Victoria out that darn house back to business...
I don't see how she's at fault or is the cause of Nikki sending her a text making her think Victor is leaving her :huh1: Nikki is an idiot who wants Victor back when she should be focusing on her new marriage. And yeah, I admitted in the post before that Phyllis can do no right in my eyes, just like Sharon clearly can't do nothing right in other people's eyes...
Edited by Shick, Aug 13 2012, 04:26 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Nikki sent the text but Sharon and Victor's whole marriage is based on revenge so for her to be all pissy about Victor dumping her doesn't make any sense.. This was never about love..But whatever... I understand you feel this is good for the character the Sharon... :/

Shick
Member Avatar

Daytime
Aug 13 2012, 04:29 PM
Nikki sent the text but Sharon and Victor's whole marriage is based on revenge so for her to be all pissy about Victor dumping her doesn't make any sense.. This was never about love..But whatever... I understand you feel this is good for the character the Sharon... :/
Even if the marriage isn't about love, it can't be a good feeling for Sharon to be "dumped" the way Nikki made her think. And it can't be a good feeling to have Victor take off without telling her, even if the marriage isn't about love. I can definitely see why she's being pissy about it.
Edited by Shick, Aug 13 2012, 04:32 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply