Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B and Y&R; Updated August 12th
Topic Started: Aug 12 2012, 01:10 PM (2,911 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL:  With the recent announcement that Ronn Moss has decided to leave the show after 20 plus years stories are changing faster then you can say your own name. Now the question is will there be an 11th hour reprieve? Would Ronn Moss really leave the place he called home for so many years?.... The Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle is getting really old. Are you sick of it yet? Well I am but never fear it is being said that Bell is bringing in a 4th wheel for this hell-hole of a triangle and this is going to bring one hell of a twist. It is being said that Liam is not going to be a happy camper when he finally says his 'I DO's' to one of the women as a new man starts hitting on the other. It's going to bring some serious surprises and one of the young ladies is already pregnant but doesn't know it yet. The trouble right now is that Brad is seriously considering ending that direction and go a different way.......Katie and Bill have a health scare concerning their upcoming newborn. Heather Tom has decided that she's going to feature her own newborn as the newest Spencer heir, at least for a while, most new mothers keep their children close at hand and Brad is all for it.

YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Bonnie Franklin's (best known for her starring role in the television series One Day at a Time) will first appear as Sister Celeste is Friday 8/23. She will be appearing on ten shows. Sister Celeste runs a Homeless Shelter which is where she meets Victor who has no idea who he is. Genevieve who Tucker asked to go on a secret trip to track down Victor also shows up at the Homeless Shelter and Sister Celeste does not trust her. No word if Victor has amnesia or is just despondent over his life. What makes no sense but then again it probably does Nikki going after Victor right after she married Jack. I gotta say if I were Jack I would tell my new wife it's Victor or me!!! This writing has alot to be desired and it makes sense that TPTB let MAB go. You would think by now the writers could come up with something different. Ether keep Nikki and Victor apart for a very very long time or put them back together and think of something new and fresh for these two.......When I first heard that MTS' vacation coincided with EB's I was concerned that they would write Nikki off during MTS' vacation by having her go looking for Victor. So much for the hope that Nikki and Jack's wedding would put an end to the abusive Nikki/Victor relationship. What will Sharon do to get even with her new husband and what does Tucker have to do with it? Just wait it's coming people. Sharon and Tucker team up to take over Newman Enterprises and it's more then just revenge.

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks again, Daytime!! :chee:

Bremol
Member Avatar

HT sure is calling the shots around there, isn't she? I can understand wanting to keep your baby close, but uh...since when do actors call the shots? SF has been there for the entire run of the show, and even she doesn't tell them 'this is how it's going to be' like that. Unless of course she's directing lol

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

When I first heard that MTS' vacation coincided with EB's I was concerned that they would write Nikki off during MTS' vacation by having her go looking for Victor

According to that "#1" Y&R "Source" Nancy B. he' has the deeds on just about everything even the "Allegedly" stuff and know what's going to happen with some of the actors before they do. :hmmph: Me personally feel like that's some bullshit on it's face but ANYDAMNWAY....(MTS) Nicole and (EB) Victor are extremely important part of Y&R's brand and if them idiots just do away with much older characters and think all this unsettling mess MAB left behind can be cleared with ousting veterans well I hope those muthafuckas loose even more viewers than they already have... I don't see how the hell (The new hires) are using "Dallas" as an example for re-energizing Y&R if they would rid the canvas of it's core that just doesn't make one ounce of sense to me.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

It's more than just revenge? It better not mean what i think it means!!!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They might as well kiss Y&R away if they get rid of the soul of the show. A show with just Nick, Phyllis, Sharon, Adam, Gen, Lily, those people... give it up.
The show is EB, MTS, JC, PB. Making it into a dream will just be a nightmare.
Some characters can't be fixed by just waking up or taking off somewhere to find themselves and think things over. Victor's running off, Nikki chasing him, Sharon's attempt to rise to the top, Adam's goodie-two-shoes act just get's real rancid with time.

mellbell56
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Aug 14 2012, 08:04 AM
They might as well kiss Y&R away if they get rid of the soul of the show. A show with just Nick, Phyllis, Sharon, Adam, Gen, Lily, those people... give it up.
The show is EB, MTS, JC, PB. Making it into a dream will just be a nightmare.
Some characters can't be fixed by just waking up or taking off somewhere to find themselves and think things over. Victor's running off, Nikki chasing him, Sharon's attempt to rise to the top, Adam's goodie-two-shoes act just get's real rancid with time.
I agree very sick of Adam and Chelsea....I find them boring beyond watching grass grow and paint dry...they are so sickening sweet they make my back teeth hurt....Just not Adam...I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop with these two...as far as Sharon is concerned...the jury is still out on this one...she has been crapped on enough over the years and I think she is ready to fight back....Victor and Nikki....just put them together and let them deal with lifes' little nuiances as husband and wife, grandma and grandpap and get on with it....and Phyllis....lie lie lie lie.....so sick of her desperate pleading with Nick...and the writers need to go to Oz and get a brain for Nick...his seems to not be working at the moment...only with Sharon...but not with Phyllis...ho hum....so ready to ditch this soap if the writing doesn't change...do they think we are moronic or what?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Adam would be a damn fool to let go of Chelsea and hook back up with Sharon. They are old news. The Shadam,Shick,Shictor saga is over. Maybe Shack again. I think they should both stay single.
Nick and Phyllis should load up the van and take Noah, Summer and Faith to Disney World and go on a different ride for a while.
Been so long since Faith has been shown with mama that she might as well stay with Nick and Phyllis.
Poor kid doesn't know if Victor is Daddy or Bompa!

B&B Lover

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Now that the word is out that Ronn Moss quit daytime, and it is supposedly due to a salary dispute and that he also wanted to venture out on some new projects. Fact of fiction? Is there more to this then just money? Insiders say yes and that also was hinted from the Big Kahuna himself. Many viewers can not stand the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle and that three young people were now the focus of the show instead of Ridge and Brooke, the supposed 'super couple' of the show. Did Moss voice his opinion to Brad about the dilemma? Was he told that this show had to run towards the younger generation just like Ridge did in the early 90s? It makes sense if you think about it. Was Bridge losing its popularity? I would say so. Either way, Ronn has some projects in the fire he's going to be taking off on and hopes they succeed, because if they don't, he may find out that Brad has decided to replace him with another man.......On the 'reel' side, you've heard Thomas and Hope start spending more time together and Rick behind the scenes manipulates and works his anger and schemes to get Caroline away from Thomas. There were also plans to have Hope find out she's pregnant by Liam after he sets a date to remarry Steffy, even plans for Ridge to start becoming closer to Taylor much to the chagrin of Brooke. Unfortunately, ALL of the plans have changed, all of the directions are going different and as soon as I hear some solid information I will keep you posted....., it's like Donkey Kong here at Soaptown!

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Anything that might keep Thomas and Caroline together is always good news to me so I'll take it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply