Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother Australia 2012
Topic Started: Aug 13 2012, 11:34 AM (1,084 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Drew
Aug 15 2012, 08:38 AM
OK, I'm sick of hearing the Aussie audience over all of the house action. Big Brother with a laugh track is seriously annoying.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I agree. It's really really annoying.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I just watched the secrets episode.

I really like this cast. I think I am more into AUS than I am BB UK with Deana. (Whatever season that is.)

darraholic
Member Avatar

Don't give up on BBUK. Once it gets to Week 3/4 it becomes explosive. I'm a bit bored with Australia.

King
Member Avatar

OMG! I can't believe Benjamin had the door open during his nominations!!!!

So embarrassing!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I'm only up to the first nomination episode, but think I love the idea of points based nominations. I need to see how this plays out but bravo to them for atleast trying to change up the format.

I also love the snarky Big Brother voice!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^ITA Love when he calls them out.

I've been enjoying BBAU. Would have rather seen
Spoiler: click to toggle
leave though.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Did the one with the bad teeth pretending to be a 50s pinup leave?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^LOL. I thought she was cute. She did have a funk grin though. She was the one voted out. It was pretty close between her and Estelle. I think it was 24% to 27% in the votes to save. Estelle just rubs me the wrong way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply