Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Power Play at Newman Enterprises
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 08:22 AM (1,560 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Next week with Tucker's help Sharon is voted CEO of Newmans. Since Sharon is Victor's wife and now controls his stocks the board decides she has the right to be CEO. Nick and Victoria are determined to fight Sharon's appointment. Adam goes to see Sharon, at Nick's request, and tries tactfully to tell her she does not have the skills to run the company. Sharon becomes angry with Adam - according to Sharon Case who is the only one quoted in the article Sharon is still angry with Adam for marrying Chelsea - and refuses to listen to him. Sharon then calls off the search for Victor. When the head of Newman security continues to look for Victor Sharon fires him. Sharon goes to see Tucker to thank him for his help and kisses him passionately. Genevieve witnesses the kiss. SC says "unfortunately Sharon has to sleep with every man she meets." LOL!

Sharon Case said that Sharon tearing up the pre-nup and going after Newmans is a sign of her new found strength. She said Sharon is not in any hurry for Victor to be found because she is having fun in her new position.

A columnist for Soap Opera Digest wrote that the biggest challenge for the new writers will be redeeming Sharon and she questions if it can even be done. She said Sharon went from being a nice character to a perverted money grubbing gold digger in the last few years with "the brains of Genoa salami." She said that Sharon's ruination can only explained by a brain tumor or a doppelganger. And she doubted the new writers would go down that road.

Telboards
Edited by Daytime, Aug 16 2012, 08:26 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

So is Gen going to go over to Victor's side now and secretly work against Tucker after seeing the kiss.

I don't want Tucker and Sharon to sleep together, I liked the scheming between them without the sx.

I hope that kiss made Gen jealous, up till now it has been Tucker being a fool over her.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

New found strength, yeah right! She's out of control and doing whatever Tucker tells her. She calls off the search for Victor, WOW!!
She don't need skills, Adam.......she has Tucker and I knew it wouldn't be long before she and Tucker did the deed.
Having fun in her new position, wonder which one it is :mutley:
Sharon running NE...........who writes this shit?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^Trust me this story isn't about Sharon being stronger and running NE. This story is about once again making Sharon look like a fool. You have Tucker pulling her strings and she's falling for it, she'll be in his bed in no time, Victor will come back and be pissed and they will beat Sharon and she will be left with nothing. Sounds like MAB's wet dream. Everything she does to Sharon these days is just to make her look worse and worse.

bygnedys

Anybody ever believe MAB about any of the stories?

It will take the new team to redeem her and at this point, I don't trust them to do it either.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

They'll end up killing her off just like Diane!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I'm sure Sharon is drawing some alimony and child support. Divorce from Jack and Victor the first time, I'm sure she isn't broke and living in the alley...

taylore
Member Avatar

Thank God,that bitch MAB is gone,Josh better do something and fast.I want my girl Sharon back ASAP.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Aug 16 2012, 10:33 AM
They'll end up killing her off just like Diane!
I sometimes wonder if that's what MAB wanted to do all along and they wouldn't let her so she figured she write Sharon as horrible as possible hoping that SC would leave. I'm completely serious.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

What a shame--how in the world will the new writers on the show redeem the character of Sharon? She's almost beyond redemption...... what was MAB and company thinking?

Crazy4Ejole

MAB must have reaaaally hated SC, that's the only explanation for such character destruction.
Edited by Crazy4Ejole, Aug 16 2012, 12:25 PM.

bygnedys

I do like this new, sassy, in your face Sharon though, it reminds me of Phyllis.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

That remark alone will piss people off, lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

So.. i'm kind of worries that these new writers won't do anything to redeem Sharon. If thats the case, I will stop watching completely

aishiteru
Member Avatar

I prefere this sharon who she is assume to be a bitch and be strongt ! I hate sharon and shick (they are boring) ! I hate sharon who is crying and capricious !

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Aug 16 2012, 08:22 AM
SC says "unfortunately Sharon has to sleep with every man she meets." LOL!
LOL you gotta love Sharon Case :laugh:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :chee:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Aug 16 2012, 11:19 AM
I'm sure Sharon is drawing some alimony and child support. Divorce from Jack and Victor the first time, I'm sure she isn't broke and living in the alley...
Victor deeded that house over to her so she'll never be homeless.

Quote:

Sharon Case said that Sharon tearing up the pre-nup and going after Newmans is a sign of her new found strength. She said Sharon is not in any hurry for Victor to be found because she is having fun in her new position.

Sharon Case is just as delusional as Sharon Newman if she thinks doing something so stupid as breaking into Victor's briefcase and burning the pre-nup is a show of strength.
She is nothing but Tucker's lapdog now, he shows her some attention, tells her how strong she is, just like Adam used to and she falls right into line and into Tucker's scheme.
Can't wait for Victor to come home and see what his little wifey has done. :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply