Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of August 27th; *updated 8/23*
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 11:01 AM (35,310 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Ellie
Aug 16 2012, 11:01 AM
National Enquirer Spoilers – Week of August 27th

* Sami and Lucas get into a heated confrontation.

* Will admits that he’s screwed up his love life.

* Melanie is worried about Chad

* Abigail and Cameron continue their romance

* Nick realizes his big decision will affect other besides himself

* Nicole opens up to Daniel about what’s been on her mind

http://rogue-ejami.com/2012/08/16/national-enquirer-spoilers-week-of-august-27th/
Sami and Lucas--the more heated the conversation, the better the make up sex

Will ends up sleeping with Gabi--look for a pregnancy issue

Melaine--she can't leave fast enough for me

Abigail and Cameron--hurt/comfort scenario

Nick's decision--tell the truth that Johnny is Lucas' child

Nicole--guilt trip time
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakotasmom

LucasHortonFan
Aug 16 2012, 12:28 PM
So wait, I thought Dan and Nic were going to be over, so whats the hold up already?
I think there's only so fast you can clean up a mess this big?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 16 2012, 11:44 AM
So no lasting ramifications for Abigail after just losing her father? Figures. :moon:
I'm still holding out hope. I dunno why, I trust that actress to not let go of it (Abby losing her father) in her performances.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I kind of feel bad for nicole daniel has been sleeping with her for months and going on dates with her and spent three episodes trying to find her and take care of her and baby. And now out of the blue wants nothing else to do with no wonder the poor girl is confused

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Pretty sure Dacole is going to be around for a lot longer than ppl think. When Nicole wants something, it is not like her to just give up, not even if it for the likes of Dr. Groper. I love strongwilled and stubborn Nicole, if she wants Daniel to be her man, she is not going to let go easily. Daniel saying no, is just apart of the SL. I think EJ is going to be very busy on the run, with Ian & Steffany and Sami, way too busy to even think about Nicole. So the alternative are limited.
Edited by Dreamer, Aug 16 2012, 01:11 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Aug 16 2012, 01:11 PM
Pretty sure Dacole is going to be around for a lot longer than ppl think. When Nicole wants something, it is not like her to just give up, not even if it for the likes of Dr. Groper. I love strongwilled and stubborn Nicole, if she wants Daniel to be her man, she is not going to let go easily. Daniel saying no, is just apart of the SL. I think EJ is going to be very busy on the run, with Ian & Steffany and Sami, way too busy to even think about Nicole. So the alternative are limited.
Nicole/Daniel/Jennifer triangle here we come..... :puke:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Dreamer
I can see Dan and Nicole being around until November when Eric makes his entrance
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Please no to Dicole till November, I don't think I can deal. Nicole is settling for the insipid orange pervert because she is deceived into thinking he's some good guy, godsend.....my foot!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dreamer
I honestly hope not. They are gross and repulsive. I really don't think Nicole wants Tanman, she just thinks she does because she doesn't want to get hurt by Ej.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

What big decision is Nick going to make? Intriguing...

Lil
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Aug 16 2012, 01:12 PM
Dreamer
as barf worthy as that would be...nicole would mop the floor with her and THAT part might be fun to watch lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Lil
Aug 16 2012, 01:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dreamer
as barf worthy as that would be...nicole would mop the floor with her and THAT part might be fun to watch lol
I can see that triangle more and more and it still goes with what Missy said about Dannifer.....Jen and Nicole were at odds during the campaign for mayor...so it fits in a way and they have both sexed up Dr. Perv, so yeah...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

Lil
Aug 16 2012, 01:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dreamer
Jen-Jen's got no business thinking of her next hook-up this soon. Jack's remains aren't even cold yet, and she's got two devastated kids whose emotional needs should come before her physical ones. I hope Abigail at least would flip out if Jennifer started making eyes at Dr. Douche again. After her father apparently died to save her, I don't think she'd be so accepting of another man trying to take Jack's place this time.

Never liked Daniel, but I found him particularly noxious and entitled last fall when he was whining about handing Jack the family he wanted for Melanie and himself. Make your own family, dude, instead of trying to poach someone else's.

Relieved that Melanie's leaving, so there won't be too many more inappropriately cuddly Jonas family moments. Jack/Abigail are so believable as father and daughter, but Daniel/Melanie skeeve me out.

Dakotasmom

I think Dicole will dangle until they have a natural exit. I can see them going for a bit, but dying slowly, until Jennifer has grieved properly (she could at least do THAT) and Nicole has her baby. Probably more of a placeholder than anything else.

michr544125

Love the wording of Will realizes he "screwed" up his love life. Way too fitting. I wonder who he admits it to.? Himself? I want it to be Sonny and he comes completely clean but I seriously doubt that will happen. Brian is on that week so maybe Will sees Sonny with Brian again and gets really jealous and realizes just what a mistake he made all the way around when he sees another guy interested in Sonny and Sonny showing interest back. I still want to root for Will but this show needs to sell me what there is to root for in him again because right now i'm not feeling it.

Glad Nick is back. Hope his story is as exciting as Blake makes it sound.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Nicole playing scheming interloper to Dannifer has been in the cards for awhile IMO. Based on AZ's last round of interviews, some us have been predicting that is how it would go down. I bet she is going to work hard to hang onto Dan - maybe threatening to expose how he switched the paternity tests, maybe playing up her worry over her pregnancy, maybe playing up her fear that EJ will take her baby, etc., etc. No matter her approach, I'm pretty certain that Nikki is going to be manipulating the situation to hang onto Dan for the next 2-3 months.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im not sure nicole will play the card of him switching the test since technically she was the one who did that. But i do see her laying it on thick about her pregnecy. Which sucks ive wanted nicole to have a baby a long time and i want to see her excited about the baby buying things and finding a house maybe even some good brady nicole friendship stuff but i do not want her chasing dr. Dan begging him to be with her nicole is to good for that!

deletemyaccountplease

Dicole are over. Its gonna be ejericole!!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

They are completely leaving out all spoilers I want to hear...

What about Stefano? EJ? Sami and EJ? Ian? Kate? John? Marlena and Sami?

LOL,....

I guess its to early to hope that Kristen comes back this week?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 16 2012, 03:31 PM
Nicole playing scheming interloper to Dannifer has been in the cards for awhile IMO. Based on AZ's last round of interviews, some us have been predicting that is how it would go down. I bet she is going to work hard to hang onto Dan - maybe threatening to expose how he switched the paternity tests, maybe playing up her worry over her pregnancy, maybe playing up her fear that EJ will take her baby, etc., etc. No matter her approach, I'm pretty certain that Nikki is going to be manipulating the situation to hang onto Dan for the next 2-3 months.
If Nicole the schemer is back then I would be all for it. As for what I'm seeing right now, she has been way too "perfect life with Daniel." I know he helped save her baby but everything until then was light and fun and I wished they would go back to that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply