Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of August 27th; *updated 8/23*
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 11:01 AM (35,160 Views)
deVour

JamaicanBeauty7
Aug 16 2012, 04:29 PM
tomsawyer
Aug 16 2012, 03:31 PM
Nicole playing scheming interloper to Dannifer has been in the cards for awhile IMO. Based on AZ's last round of interviews, some us have been predicting that is how it would go down. I bet she is going to work hard to hang onto Dan - maybe threatening to expose how he switched the paternity tests, maybe playing up her worry over her pregnancy, maybe playing up her fear that EJ will take her baby, etc., etc. No matter her approach, I'm pretty certain that Nikki is going to be manipulating the situation to hang onto Dan for the next 2-3 months.
If Nicole the schemer is back then I would be all for it. As for what I'm seeing right now, she has been way too "perfect life with Daniel." I know he helped save her baby but everything until then was light and fun and I wished they would go back to that.
After the explosion and almost losing the baby-bump, I can see Nic getting more serious about her life and the life of her baby. Not that I am pro baby-bump (the CH was a lost opportunity, if ya get my drift), but it's there and Nic really wants a happy life for herself and the baby. AZ got to me today with her little baby-bump talk scene in the hosp bed. Gonna be interesting to see how Dan/Nic plays out. And the KM interview about Nic and Abs being protective of her mom, does seem like a Dan/Nic/Jenn triangle could be in the offing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Poor Will, he's having the crappiest week ever, or maybe that's Lucas after facing Sami after he found out she went with EJ. Something tells me that convo they have is not going to be pleasant. Interesting, probably. Pleasant... :ermm:

After writing my previous post on Nicole/Dan/Jen triangle, I'm starting to think that the whole point was to make Nicole the rootable loser at love. It's obvious she has been reduced to interloper again so maybe once Dannifer are officially together, she would be sympathetic enough for folks to want her to have a love of her own... and then here comes Eric.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

deVour
Aug 16 2012, 04:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
Nicole playing scheming interloper to Dannifer has been in the cards for awhile IMO. Based on AZ's last round of interviews, some us have been predicting that is how it would go down. I bet she is going to work hard to hang onto Dan - maybe threatening to expose how he switched the paternity tests, maybe playing up her worry over her pregnancy, maybe playing up her fear that EJ will take her baby, etc., etc. No matter her approach, I'm pretty certain that Nikki is going to be manipulating the situation to hang onto Dan for the next 2-3 months.
If Nicole the schemer is back then I would be all for it. As for what I'm seeing right now, she has been way too "perfect life with Daniel." I know he helped save her baby but everything until then was light and fun and I wished they would go back to that.
After the explosion and almost losing the baby-bump, I can see Nic getting more serious about her life and the life of her baby. Not that I am pro baby-bump (the CH was a lost opportunity, if ya get my drift), but it's there and Nic really wants a happy life for herself and the baby. AZ got to me today with her little baby-bump talk scene in the hosp bed. Gonna be interesting to see how Dan/Nic plays out. And the KM interview about Nic and Abs being protective of her mom, does seem like a Dan/Nic/Jenn triangle could be in the offing.
I get her being serious and I'm all for it given her current situation but I'm nervous that they'll have her dip her toe into Fatal Attraction waters, if you catch my drift. I'm just saying that if I had my choice, I would want that light, stress free relationship with Daniel than her looking desperate enough to make Daniel her faux new baby daddy. If she schemes to get him and stay out of desperation mode, I'll be a happy camper but I still don't trust Tomsell enough to think they mess with her somehow.

deVour

JamaicanBeauty7
Aug 16 2012, 04:55 PM
deVour
Aug 16 2012, 04:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
I get her being serious and I'm all for it given her current situation but I'm nervous that they'll have her dip her toe into Fatal Attraction waters, if you catch my drift. I'm just saying that if I had my choice, I would want that light, stress free relationship with Daniel than her looking desperate enough to make Daniel her faux new baby daddy. If she schemes to get him and stay out of desperation mode, I'll be a happy camper but I still don't trust Tomsell enough to think they mess with her somehow.
OK, gotcha. I'm hoping they don't go that route as well, especially since she preggers. Have a preggers cray-cray running about salem, not so good. And I don't want a pathetic desperate Nic either.

Hey, I've got the perfect guy for Nic - Lucas! It's a match made in dumped-my-cheating-partner heaven! And it won't cost Kate a dime this time around ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love the sound of these spoilers!
Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I think Tan and Nicole are over because AZ said that whatever Nicole has a good thing (Tan...yes, I know many dont think hes good...but Salem loves him) she destroys it.

Vicky4Mimi

After reading Friday's spoilers I don't think the LUMI confrontation will be what a lot of us thought it would be. I hope he takes Allie--but he might not. He tells Kate tomorrow that he wants Sami and the kids to be happy--and for Sami to be with a man who loves her. With Gary T writing it--how can Lucas NOT think Rafe is that man, you know Gary's Mr Perfect Extraordinar.

I just can't wait to see what Lumi do say to each other, it's always a treat!

Vicky4Mimi

Liz<3Days
Aug 16 2012, 06:16 PM
I think Tan and Nicole are over because AZ said that whatever Nicole has a good thing (Tan...yes, I know many dont think hes good...but Salem loves him) she destroys it.
I agree with you. Dan is done.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Glad to see Nick is back. Can't wait to see what story they have in mind for him.

Rest of the spoilers--- ho hum. Hopefully, there is more to come.

Caylee
Member Avatar

* Sami and Lucas get into a heated confrontation.
:jj:
* Will admits that he’s screwed up his love life.
What love life? Love ya Will! :hug:
* Melanie is worried about Chad
Is he feeling guilty about keeping Gabi's secret, or is it about that letter Stefano gives him? OR she's worried about Nick's reaction to the fact she has a boyfriend?

* Abigail and Cameron continue their romance
um, ok.

* Nick realizes his big decision will affect other besides himself
"I'm moving to Salem" how much you wanta bet. (joking)
* Nicole opens up to Daniel about what’s been on her mind
:run:

charliexvx
Member Avatar

sounds good thanks

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Bail")
Sami is livid when Nicole interrupts her conversation with Rafe; Melanie opens up to Chad about Nick.

vettejb

Angie79
Aug 17 2012, 04:00 PM
Monday ("Bail")
Sami is livid when Nicole interrupts her conversation with Rafe; Melanie opens up to Chad about Nick.
When isn't Sami livid? Thats a sign of mental illness and I wish someone would address Sami's mental stability, or lack thereof on the show. Surely, her parents, Uncle Bo or Grandma Caoline know she is "thowed off".

deletemyaccountplease

I never thought I'd say this but woohoo! SAFE

between Lucas and Rafe sami should be busy

Crazy4Ejole

Oh God, Sami can you just go fall off the face of the fucking planet you obnoxious whore

Dakotasmom

Okay...this Monday spoiler sounds interesting. The new writers wasted no time in putting Sami and Rafe back into each others' orbits. Still, nice Sami. You go on and get nasty with the high-risk pregnancy lady. That's good.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'll cut a beast if she even touches Nicole!

Dakotasmom

I think either Rafe tells her off or Nicole, or if EJ is around at this point he tells Sami to lay off, enraging Sami further. I think this spoiler will firmly end up in the " It sucks to be Sami " column.

Vicky4Mimi

GO SAMI!! Sami is so jealous! I hope Rafe has to explain to Sami that he's not the baby Daddy!! That needs to be told SOON.

This spoiler makes me very hopeful.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think the sami and nicole stuff could be good ive always loved sami and nicole bickering.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply