Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of August 27th; *updated 8/23*
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 11:01 AM (35,230 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

There was a time when it was Safe on one side with Nicole on the other, now I doubt Sami has much clout over the company Rafe keeps these days so I will laugh when she tries to get up Nicole's face with Nicole's "baby daddy" standing right there. He won't stand for it, he will come to Nicole's defence, lol. However this is Safe angst baby and Tomlin is bringing it in spades. What I would really love is for EJ to be there to hear Sami talk shit to his baby mama. EJ can be very defensive over Nicole and now with the baby on the way he will be more so considering they almost lost their second child together. He is going to find out about that soon. Under Tomlin, there's no more EJole isolated from one another, as well as Safe not like how it was under MarDar, thank heaven.
Edited by NikiLani, Aug 18 2012, 06:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

If this is a spade it's the smallest spade I've ever seen.

Dakotasmom

rpmaluki
Aug 18 2012, 06:30 AM
There was a time when it was Safe on one side with Nicole on the other, now I doubt Sami has much clout over the company Rafe keeps these days so I will laugh when she tries to get up Nicole's face with Nicole's "baby daddy" standing right there. He won't stand for it, he will come to Nicole's defence, lol. However this is Safe angst baby and Tomlin is bringing it in spades. What I would really love is for EJ to be there to hear Sami talk shit to his baby mama. EJ can be very defensive over Nicole and now with the baby on the way he will be more so considering they almost lost their second child together. He is going to find out about that soon. Under Tomlin, there's no more EJole isolated from one another, as well as Safe not like how it was under MarDar, thank heaven.
Definitely see this. First of all, if Sami has no feelings for Rafe why would she become livid over Nicole interrupting their conversation? I am curious to see how this plays out.

brazen
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think Tan and Nicole are over because AZ said that whatever Nicole has a good thing (Tan...yes, I know many dont think hes good...but Salem loves him) she destroys it.

Nicole's not one to give up a good thing she wants, which is how she destroys it. The MR script had Nicole left at the end of the episode with Dan/Jennifer before she departs alone and that was November-ish script. I think she's in a holding pattern with Dan until Eric shows up for her.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Sami's already starting to fly back at Rafe if she gets uppity about Nicole. She sure likes to keep her men all in a row. lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

brazen
Aug 18 2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:

I think Tan and Nicole are over because AZ said that whatever Nicole has a good thing (Tan...yes, I know many dont think hes good...but Salem loves him) she destroys it.

Nicole's not one to give up a good thing she wants, which is how she destroys it. The MR script had Nicole left at the end of the episode with Dan/Jennifer before she departs alone and that was November-ish script. I think she's in a holding pattern with Dan until Eric shows up for her.
I think this the end of Dikki as a potential love story for right now, but I'm betting they will be on-screen together for the next 2-3 months. It looks likely that Nicole is going to start doing some underhanded things to hang onto Daniel, thus delaying the inevitable Dannifer reunion.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I am all for scheming nicole but as much as i enjoy watching daniel and nicole at times daniel is just not worth it. I think it would have been far more interesting with the ej/sami/rafe/nicole triangle. Sami and nicole bring out the worst in one another and there insecurities concerning each other. It could have been an interesting couple months with who would end up with who

Deleted User
Deleted User

I wish they'd just have Nicole focus on her baby instead of trying to bang that washed up old brillo pad. Poor AZ. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I see that EJOLE and SAFE are going to get back together. If Sami wasn't interested in Rafe, she would not be talking to him.
Quote Post Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Wow, Tomshell were in the credits a couple of days and we got Safe scenes after months of nothing. Now we're getting Safe spoilers. Shocking.

Kali
Member Avatar

Never mind.
Edited by Kali, Aug 18 2012, 06:17 PM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I wish the writers would quit using Nicole to pimp Daniel. I have never liked watching pathetic Nicole and if they head this way while Daniel dreams of being with JenJen I will be pissed. Daniel is a waste of good air time and Ari's talent. This whole mess s insulting.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Feelings")
Nicole reveals her true feelings to Daniel; Chad posts EJ's bail; Sonny punches T.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 19 2012, 02:05 AM
Tuesday ("Feelings")
Nicole reveals her true feelings to Daniel; Chad posts EJ's bail; Sonny punches T.
:cheer: GO SONNY!!!! :cheer: ... I hope he punches him more than once, I hate that kid :boxing:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hmm the sopilers is not surprising, Rafe is back in Sami's orbit Chad is back in Ej's orbit Will move away from EJ to own storyline. Well, what can I say? it's new writers in the building. Nicole will probably be an interloper to Daniel and Jennifer. I don't know, but all of a sudden I'm starting to lose interest in this silly soap unfortunately there is too much BS shit and characters that are totally boring and a waste of screen time!

sonwill
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 19 2012, 02:05 AM
Tuesday ("Feelings")
YES! Sonny punches T! No doubt someone see's him do it and he get's in trouble though, we shall see though, they could just swing it so Will see's in and he's shocked and worried about Sonny lol, but I'm not even sure, I don't bother speculating to much nowadays, I'll wait and watch and get ready to cheer ha! :cheer:

Jair

Can I add this from Soap Town Usa?

Tuesday, August 21
After a confrontation with Sonny, Marlena helps Will realize he has feelings for him.

Wednesday, August 22
Seeing Sonny in another man's arms upsets Will

I've posted these in an other topic but maybe this is the right place, I'm sorry if I've been wrong! :$

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Go Sonny!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

It's about damn time Angry Sonny made an appearance in Salem. I'm going to need some popcorn that day as that episode should be a damn good one.

It's interesting that Chad posts EJ's bail and not Stefano so there must be additional Stefano information the show is not spoiling.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

LonePirate
Aug 19 2012, 08:13 AM
It's about damn time Angry Sonny made an appearance in Salem. I'm going to need some popcorn that day as that episode should be a damn good one.

It's interesting that Chad posts EJ's bail and not Stefano so there must be additional Stefano information the show is not spoiling.
Well, in this case, Stefano is Ian's victim. So he's probably not in jail. Unless I missed a post stating that he was. I recall reading that he is taken to the hospital.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply