Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Jerry, Ewen, Liz, Jason Spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 11:28 AM (1,381 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Apparently Jerry's big plan is to tap into the local water and spread some kind of virus.

Ewen and Jason have a run in which makes him suspicious...He goes to Spinelli and ask him to investigate him.

Spinelli finds out that Ewen is connected to the Jax brothers.

At the same time, Ewen realizes he's in to deep with Jerry's plans to back out. However, when he realizes that Liz is in danger, he tries to save her.

John McBain gets involved and begins to investigate Wyndemere.

John races to save all of Port Charles as Jason races to save Elizabeth.

Ewen doesn't like Jason, he assumes Jason poisoning Liz's mind against him.

As Liz and Ewen get closer, he almost gives himself away, but manages to save himself.

SOC Thread

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm so excited! :D All the Liason loveliness!! :wub: Can't wait!!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks, YAY More Liason <3

engrady pind

I know there are alot of JaSam lovers out there as well as a lot of Jiz fans. I have to go with the Jason-Liz group, and here is the reason: Steve does a much better job of acting when he shares scenes with Rebecca than when he acts with Kelly. Maybe the writing is better; maybe the characters' shared history helps; maybe Steve just likes to have scenes with Rebecca. Next time they have a scene together watch his eyes and his mouth.

It is really time for Jason's character to grow and change. He won't be able to do that with Sam. I know they are supposed to be an endgame couple, but they are so gawdawful boring no matter what happens to them.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

engrady pind
Aug 16 2012, 03:50 PM
Steve does a much better job of acting when he shares scenes with Rebecca than when he acts with Kelly. Maybe the writing is better; maybe the characters' shared history helps; maybe Steve just likes to have scenes with Rebecca. Next time they have a scene together watch his eyes and his mouth.
This is the truth! His scenes with Sam are stoic, he lights up when with Elizabeth.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime! :hail:

Marquise
Member Avatar

oh GH. you've got me watching again.

excellent timing since Y&R is a shitfest.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply